Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do we get a new player??????? 09:08 - Jan 18 with 1725 viewsBeds_Ranger

Newcastle, have a rumor yesterday and a new player this morning. We have rumors going back 3 weeks and still no one. It seems like we're out shopping but dragging a dead elephant around with us.
ps. I hope none of our targets were watching last night.
When do we get a new player??????? on 09:10 - Jan 18 with 1718 viewsLewes_r

I think alot of it has to do with the fact that we are trying to punch above our weight and its taking time to convince the right calibre of player to come to us

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

When do we get a new player??????? on 09:19 - Jan 18 with 1690 viewsadhoc_qpr

Convincing a player to leave a Bundesliga relegation struggler to join a prem club in 6th place, with a 60,000 seater stadium and state of the art training complex, for more money and with the glowing endorsement from an international teammate (Demba Ba).

Not too tricky i guess...
When do we get a new player??????? on 09:43 - Jan 18 with 1660 viewsNorthernr

If only there was a solution to this problem.

Oh wait, there is. Stop listening to the rumours. 99% of them are totally made up by attention seeking pricks snivelling over their laptops in some grotty bedsit because they've got nothing else to do with their time other than wnk themselves into a frenzy and that's starting to chafe a bit. "Oooh Tom Huddlestone to QPR, that'll get some hits for my blog," they mumble while rubbing the sudocrem into a particularly sore spot.

I include the majority of Sky Sports News coverage of the transfer window in this as well - 99% total bullsht, peddled to football fans who are either so fcking gullible they'll believe absolutely anything or whose team is so sht they're desperate to believe that five Demba Ba type signings are on the plane over and are due to arrive at any moment because the only other alternatives are suicide or facing up to the fact that your team is sht and you're wasting your fcking time and money following them around. Stories that exist to fill air time when really, in truth, fck all is happening and to make money from those so fcking stupid that they either believe they're in the know, or they believe previously mentioned snivelling bedsit wnkr is in the know, and they want to put £20 that they could spend on food, beer, a night out with some real fcking people, on QPR signing Ronalfckingdinho because some cnt reckons they saw him in McDonalds on Shepherds Bush Green and Bryan bstrd Swanson brought him up on his fcking touch screen - which incidentally he's not operating.

Ignore internet threads and Sky Sports News and you'll find the disappointment at not signing a player we were never trying to sign in the first place soon evaporates.
When do we get a new player??????? on 09:49 - Jan 18 with 1644 viewswestberksr

glad to see you are in a better mood today Clive!

and it's still only 9.47am; long day ahead I'm afraid
When do we get a new player??????? on 10:00 - Jan 18 with 1617 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

I had a £20 bet on NW being sacked and MH getting the job.

Didn't waste the winnings on food tho. Got myself a a years supply of Sudocrem.
Works a treat.
When do we get a new player??????? on 10:06 - Jan 18 with 1597 viewswestolian

When do we get a new player??????? on 09:43 - Jan 18 by Northernr

Oh wait, there is. Stop listening to the rumours. 99% of them are totally made up by attention seeking pricks snivelling over their laptops in some grotty bedsit because they've got nothing else to do with their time other than wnk themselves into a frenzy and that's starting to chafe a bit. "Oooh Tom Huddlestone to QPR, that'll get some hits for my blog," they mumble while rubbing the sudocrem into a particularly sore spot.

I include the majority of Sky Sports News coverage of the transfer window in this as well - 99% total bullsht, peddled to football fans who are either so fcking gullible they'll believe absolutely anything or whose team is so sht they're desperate to believe that five Demba Ba type signings are on the plane over and are due to arrive at any moment because the only other alternatives are suicide or facing up to the fact that your team is sht and you're wasting your fcking time and money following them around. Stories that exist to fill air time when really, in truth, fck all is happening and to make money from those so fcking stupid that they either believe they're in the know, or they believe previously mentioned snivelling bedsit wnkr is in the know, and they want to put £20 that they could spend on food, beer, a night out with some real fcking people, on QPR signing Ronalfckingdinho because some cnt reckons they saw him in McDonalds on Shepherds Bush Green and Bryan bstrd Swanson brought him up on his fcking touch screen - which incidentally he's not operating.

Ignore internet threads and Sky Sports News and you'll find the disappointment at not signing a player we were never trying to sign in the first place soon evaporates.

But Clive, thats what we have to do now that dazzer1977 doesn't post anymore !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

When do we get a new player??????? on 10:10 - Jan 18 with 1578 viewsadhoc_qpr

To be fair though, amidst all the the made up rubbish, we are making real inquiries and bids for players all over the shop.

I suspect it's as mentioned above, we are aiming high, clubs are reluctant to sell in Jan or to a relegation rival and we need to convince any players to join.
When do we get a new player??????? on 10:13 - Jan 18 with 1564 viewsPhildo

Are you trying to tell me we are not getting Tevez then?
Login to get fewer ads

When do we get a new player??????? on 11:25 - Jan 18 with 1505 viewsNorthernr

When do we get a new player??????? on 09:49 - Jan 18 by westberksr

glad to see you are in a better mood today Clive!

and it's still only 9.47am; long day ahead I'm afraid

It's not getting much better I can tell you. Somebody on the tube home is going to get it big time tonight I can tell.
When do we get a new player??????? on 11:29 - Jan 18 with 1497 viewsJuzzie

When do we get a new player??????? on 11:25 - Jan 18 by Northernr

It's not getting much better I can tell you. Somebody on the tube home is going to get it big time tonight I can tell.

Cool... trial by YouTube when the footage is uploaded by another passenger!
When do we get a new player??????? on 11:31 - Jan 18 with 1481 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Oh, your anti-rumours rants!!...you do make me chuckle!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

When do we get a new player??????? on 11:33 - Jan 18 with 1471 viewsTheBlob

When do we get a new player??????? on 11:25 - Jan 18 by Northernr

Admit it.Someone took the piss out of your hat.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

When do we get a new player??????? on 11:34 - Jan 18 with 1465 viewskingsburyR

When do we get a new player??????? on 10:13 - Jan 18 by Phildo

Are you trying to tell me we are not getting Tevez then?

Or more dissapointingly Ronalfckingdinho

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

When do we get a new player??????? on 11:36 - Jan 18 with 1453 viewsNorthernr

When do we get a new player??????? on 11:33 - Jan 18 by TheBlob

Admit it.Someone took the piss out of your hat.

Everyone takes the pis out of my hat but that thing is so warm I just don't care. I was so toasty in the main stand last night I could almost have been sitting at home by the fire watching it on TV. Which incidentally is what should have happened.
When do we get a new player??????? on 11:37 - Jan 18 with 1450 viewsJamie

To answer the OP, we get a new player when the Home Office rubberstamp the WP.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024