Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby ticket prices 13:44 - Aug 26 with 1222 viewsLlanranger

£11.50 for kids. Quite a lot as it is, but there is no discount for very young kids. We were planning to travel to Derby on Saturday. I can stomach the 28 quid for me, can just about handle £11.50 for older son, who will be interested and pay attention, but £11.50 for a five year old - no way. Anyone who has taken a child this age to a match knows they spend most of the time wanting the toilet / more chocolate. Don't teams like Derby realise that the only way children will support 'smaller' clubs is if they get hooked on them early, and the only way you do that is by taking them to matches. Otherwise they just get a media diet of Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City and think they're the only teams that count. They grow up supporting them and a generation of potential support is lost. This is one area where QPR have it spot on - kids under 8 get in free.

I don't suppose anyone from Derby is going to read this, but if they do - nice one, you're helping the big get bigger and destroying the smaller clubs. Go screw yourselves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024