Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
AVB: our part in his downfall 23:47 - Jul 8 with 1292 viewsthisismyengland

Like Spike Milligan with Hitler, QPR can perhaps make some small claim to having played a part in the demise of the tetchy Portugueezer. Will history repeat itself as he takes on the challenge of replacing the media's favourite uncless bagpuss at Spurs?

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/avb-our-part-in-his-downfall.html

(Two blog posts from me in one day. Sorry if this is overkill. Just feeling sort of inspired by a rare lull in the workload at the day job. As ever, don't click if you're not interested in highly opinionated waffle)

www.thisismyengland.blogspot.com

AVB: our part in his downfall on 02:26 - Jul 9 with 1246 viewsTacticalR

The QPR-Chelsea game really showed some of the problems at Chelsea, so in retrospect was the beginning of the end for AVB.

The question is, can AVB succeed in a situation where his word is not law, and he has to deal with bigger players than he had at Porto? He is reported to have complained that Tottenham were interviewing other managers, which does not bode well.

But who knows, it might be the right job this time. We'll have to see how he gets on.

Air hostess clique

AVB: our part in his downfall on 02:39 - Jul 9 with 1242 views18StoneOfHoop

I think AVB can definitely succeed at White Hart Lane.
I've sent in the post a care parcel of some some more All-Bran combined with enough immodium for a frustrated constipated baby elephant.This I'm sure will do the trick.
He seemed just one good hard squeeze away from laying his first decent solid number 2 on the edge of the Bridge pitch & I'm sure he'll come good at WHL.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

AVB: our part in his downfall on 02:45 - Jul 9 with 1240 views18StoneOfHoop

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

AVB: our part in his downfall on 02:59 - Jul 9 with 1234 viewsPommyhoop

AVB: our part in his downfall on 02:45 - Jul 9 by 18StoneOfHoop

LMAO .
Reminds me of The Red Riding Hood joke.
Wont go through it all.Its one of them long drawn out jokes with a really stupid ending.Basically Red Riding Hood going through woods ,heard rustling in the bushes ,parts the bushes and there's the wolf who says 'F@ck Off I'm 'aving a sh!t'.
The joke teller adopts the pose and expression of AVB above.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024