Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Direction and Encouragement 14:20 - Aug 27 with 1330 viewsPerth_R

having watched the first two games i feel we are really in need of someone that has a brain at the back and can read a game and direct players or give the right encouragement or kick up the arse dependant on what the player responds to.
I think back to when we had players like Frank McKlintok - Terry Venerbles who could do just that. I was hoping that Nelsen would be this type of player always talking and organising.
(does anybody know what the go is with him not read anything is he injured)
I know the response will be the money they are on they should know what they should be doing or Hughes and his side kicks should be calling the shots, but believe me it is great when you have someone on the pitch who can get in someones ear and give the direction.
Direction and Encouragement on 14:39 - Aug 27 with 1305 viewsthemodfather

so many new faces that need to gel....all mostly thrown straight in.

seems an unhappy place as the "squad" fringe players are isolated! i mean, do the new guys point to the 5-6 in the corner and say "who are they??"
a win starts us and gets the confidence going...i'd take 4 pts from the next 3 games!
Direction and Encouragement on 14:41 - Aug 27 with 1303 viewsozexile

I'd love to know why Hughes or one of his senior coaches isn't up high in the stand watching the game unfold. Surely it's easier to see formation and spaces on the field from up high. Bowen and Eddie n were just sat behind Hughes looking disinterested.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024