Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forgive me Father for I have sinned 12:41 - Aug 31 with 2764 viewsAlbRanger

Just used the work van as the normal guy who drives it is on holiday.

Got out and realised it had a Stoke City sticker in the back.

Need to wash.
Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:13 - Aug 31 with 2683 viewsdodge_stoke_r

I've a wire brush you can borrow for yourself and some dynamite for the van
Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:26 - Aug 31 with 2621 viewssoupandhoop

Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:13 - Aug 31 by dodge_stoke_r

I've a wire brush you can borrow for yourself and some dynamite for the van

sheep dip ....oh no that would be cardiff
Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:35 - Aug 31 with 2605 viewsstowmarketrange

You're lucky.I have to share trucks with a chelshite tosser,who has all the crap stuck up in the windscreen.Little boxing gloves,a number plate with crap fc on it,and a plaque that attaches to the inside of the windscreen.He has even got a crap badge on the keys.
It doesn't take long to take them all off when I start work at night in case somebody sees them.I do use gloves though.
He has to put them all back in the mornings when I finish,but he doesn't seem to get the hint yet.
Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:38 - Aug 31 with 2591 viewsTacticalR

Does that Stoke van roll smoothly across the ground or bounce up and down in the air and leave you with a lot of bruises?

Air hostess clique

Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:41 - Aug 31 with 2575 viewssmegma

Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:35 - Aug 31 by stowmarketrange

You're lucky.I have to share trucks with a chelshite tosser,who has all the crap stuck up in the windscreen.Little boxing gloves,a number plate with crap fc on it,and a plaque that attaches to the inside of the windscreen.He has even got a crap badge on the keys.
It doesn't take long to take them all off when I start work at night in case somebody sees them.I do use gloves though.
He has to put them all back in the mornings when I finish,but he doesn't seem to get the hint yet.

And I'll lay money he watches them on tv.
Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:42 - Aug 31 with 2573 viewsrunningman75

Is that not a health and safety issue sharing a truck with a Chelski fan? You should be able to have at least 6 months off work on full pay until the issue is sorted out.
Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:50 - Aug 31 with 2544 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:38 - Aug 31 by TacticalR

Does that Stoke van roll smoothly across the ground or bounce up and down in the air and leave you with a lot of bruises?

I'll bet it keeps breaking down, then blaming someone else!
Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:56 - Aug 31 with 2519 viewssoupandhoop

it's against your human rights !
Login to get fewer ads

Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:57 - Aug 31 with 2517 viewsstowmarketrange

Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 13:41 - Aug 31 by smegma

And I'll lay money he watches them on tv.

You're right.I don't think he has ever been there,and he buys all his crap online.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Forgive me Father for I have sinned on 15:40 - Aug 31 with 2428 viewsade_qpr

take it to the speedway bound to be racist

yes getting tank top and leaving....

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024