Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? 16:42 - Jan 8 with 1673 viewsGaztastic

......a virtual one, obviously. I can bring balloons and twiglets. Anyone for a game of 'Pin the tail on the lying Chelscum donkey'??
Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 16:43 - Jan 8 with 1665 viewssmegma

No fromage ? Shame on you.................
Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 16:47 - Jan 8 with 1646 viewsGaztastic

apologies - cheese & pineapple hedgehog a must

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 16:47 - Jan 8 with 1643 viewsA40Bosh

Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 16:47 - Jan 8 by Gaztastic

apologies - cheese & pineapple hedgehog a must

Nope, you still are not initiated correctly yet!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 16:51 - Jan 8 with 1632 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 16:43 - Jan 8 by smegma

No fromage ? Shame on you.................

None left after you ate the European cheese mountain in the W12 on Saturday.
Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 16:58 - Jan 8 with 1613 viewsGaztastic

Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 16:47 - Jan 8 by A40Bosh

Nope, you still are not initiated correctly yet!

Sorry - stilton
Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 17:07 - Jan 8 with 1598 viewsA40Bosh

Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 16:58 - Jan 8 by Gaztastic

Sorry - stilton

I thank you.

Welcome aboard HMS Victory just as we find out that we have lost Nelsen!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 17:09 - Jan 8 with 1589 viewssmegma

Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 16:51 - Jan 8 by Sudbury_Hill_R

None left after you ate the European cheese mountain in the W12 on Saturday.

I hate seeing food go to waste, so it goes to my waist instead.

Thanks by the way and my bike was still intact after !!
Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 17:11 - Jan 8 with 1584 viewssmegma

Back to the OP , can we celebrate every 2nd January ,or Shaun Wright Phillips Day as it shall be known ?
Login to get fewer ads

Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 17:17 - Jan 8 with 1568 viewsQPRDave

Blue Wednesday .....we have black friday afterall
Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 17:18 - Jan 8 with 1568 viewsA40Bosh

Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 17:11 - Jan 8 by smegma

Back to the OP , can we celebrate every 2nd January ,or Shaun Wright Phillips Day as it shall be known ?

I have rewritten that old deathly slow Christian hymn "When They Crucified My Lord" to be sung on every 2nd January

Were you there when Wright Phillips scored a goal?
Were you there when Wright Phillips scored a goal?
Oooooh oh oh
Sometimes it causes me to tremble, tremble tremble,
Were you there on the night Wright Phillips scored?

Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 17:20 - Jan 8 with 1561 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 17:09 - Jan 8 by smegma

I hate seeing food go to waste, so it goes to my waist instead.

Thanks by the way and my bike was still intact after !!

Anytime. For a moment there I thought you may have mentioned all those gorgeous mini meat pies I ate. They really should be on general sale on match days.
Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 06:48 - Jan 9 with 1459 viewssmegma

Party tomorrow to celebrate the 1 week anniversary? on 17:20 - Jan 8 by Sudbury_Hill_R

Anytime. For a moment there I thought you may have mentioned all those gorgeous mini meat pies I ate. They really should be on general sale on match days.

I would've but your sons are a lot taller than me !!!

Bok 11am Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024