Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just saying i'm feeling mildly optimistic today. 05:33 - Apr 28 with 1445 viewstimcocking

Obviously not that we'll stay up; that ain't likely. So we're in the Championship, big bloody deal, sh!t happens. Bollox to the lot of them up there anyway. Tony has done his best as far as i can tell, i think he's an absolute star. He's made mistakes, so have we all. Seems like Harry might stay, which will please me. I've been p!ssed off all year, time to get over it. The one thing for sure is how much i absolutely love this weird little Football Club, we're just so cool, even if we're not very good at football, or indeed anything else.

Bring on next season!

Ps The only sour note is still having players who don't want to play for our beautiful team, i wish we could kick the crap out of the ones who don't want to be here and just get them out. They've been dragging us down and poisoning us all year.

Pps Fack off Reading, i really hate Reading.

Ppps My daughter wants a cat, i don't like cats. Oh Christ.
Just saying i'm feeling mildly optimistic today. on 08:14 - Apr 28 with 1379 viewsmerovingian

When problems down there, one must look up people at the helm & ask why? And they will give you none other than generic answers. Why Beard avoid getting head on with fans especially in club's related match performance? Because his priority lies with building a good repo with his superior instead of getting his hands down dirty & tell the truth of what's really going on. An epidemic everyone followed suit at Loftus Road.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Cycledelic

Just saying i'm feeling mildly optimistic today. on 08:18 - Apr 28 with 1376 viewsRanger78

It's a funny thing to say but so am I..... optimistic about the future.

These have been the worst two years as a Rangers supporter and I can't wait for us to be put out of our misery and for it all to be over!! I'm sick of all the excuses and sick of the mercenaries who don't care!

I am not as keen as you for HR to stay but it is what it is... I would just love some humility from him, just for once instead of blaming everyone else.... the truth is, I don't really think anyone can come out with too much credit this season.... including HR.

For me, the only ones with any kind of credit are Nelson, Townsend, Remy, Hill (even though he's been shockingly bad, he holds his hands up and says sorry.. Lot of time for that ) and Tarrabt (only just).

With all that said and done, I still feel the future is bright. The biggest reason for that is down to the owners. Thats a strange thing to say too because if we're all honest, the single biggest reason for our failure is them!! They have thrown too much money far too quickly and left control of spending in the wrong hands! Leaving us in this mess!

Rather than feel angry with TF for that, I feel a little sorry for him. It appears that he has genuinely tried his best with good intentions. The crucial thing is, these guys are very very succesful business men and i'm absolutely convinced they will learn from their mistakes to make a success of Rangers

Roll on the Championship.... still want to beat Reading though, I hate them too!!!!

Just saying i'm feeling mildly optimistic today. on 08:32 - Apr 28 with 1355 viewsmerovingian

Just saying i'm feeling mildly optimistic today. on 08:18 - Apr 28 by Ranger78

It's a funny thing to say but so am I..... optimistic about the future.

These have been the worst two years as a Rangers supporter and I can't wait for us to be put out of our misery and for it all to be over!! I'm sick of all the excuses and sick of the mercenaries who don't care!

I am not as keen as you for HR to stay but it is what it is... I would just love some humility from him, just for once instead of blaming everyone else.... the truth is, I don't really think anyone can come out with too much credit this season.... including HR.

For me, the only ones with any kind of credit are Nelson, Townsend, Remy, Hill (even though he's been shockingly bad, he holds his hands up and says sorry.. Lot of time for that ) and Tarrabt (only just).

With all that said and done, I still feel the future is bright. The biggest reason for that is down to the owners. Thats a strange thing to say too because if we're all honest, the single biggest reason for our failure is them!! They have thrown too much money far too quickly and left control of spending in the wrong hands! Leaving us in this mess!

Rather than feel angry with TF for that, I feel a little sorry for him. It appears that he has genuinely tried his best with good intentions. The crucial thing is, these guys are very very succesful business men and i'm absolutely convinced they will learn from their mistakes to make a success of Rangers

Roll on the Championship.... still want to beat Reading though, I hate them too!!!!

This is where the forum comes in with anderson as forerunner, to remind them about the truth. The last meeting between club's management & web operators, a Coup de Etat was made, we were incapacitated by them. Something has to change.

Cycledelic

Just saying i'm feeling mildly optimistic today. on 08:35 - Apr 28 with 1352 viewsmerovingian

Oh Mr.Anderson... Mister Anderson.

- Agent Smith.

Cycledelic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024