Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not bothered we're down 16:55 - Apr 28 with 2245 viewsWesty75

To be honest I wasnt expecting promotion when it came so I'm not too gutted at being back in the championship next season. And looking forward to seeing what Rednapp can do to rebuild the squad so that we're in a better position if we do get promoted back up in the next year or two. The only thing I was really looking forward to in the prem was the opportunity to get one over those scum from the bridge. We f*cked them up last season, exposed Terry as the racist bullying c*nt everyone suspected he was, and took 4 points off them this season. Job done.
Bring on next season, after we've hopefully had a good f*ckin clear out. You Rs.
Not bothered we're down on 16:58 - Apr 28 with 2225 viewsNov77

If we get a decent playing surface like the emirates, and start playing some of the entertaining football we used to play under de Canio ill be happy enough.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Not bothered we're down on 16:59 - Apr 28 with 2209 viewsessextaxiboy

Not bothered we're down on 16:58 - Apr 28 by Nov77

If we get a decent playing surface like the emirates, and start playing some of the entertaining football we used to play under de Canio ill be happy enough.

Does that include letting in goals in the final minutes .

Not bothered we're down on 17:02 - Apr 28 with 2200 viewsIceberg

get rid of arry and you'll be fine.

keep arry and you will soon be in the blue square, with your blue hoops

That Irish steel is no match for me!
Poll: Who has already turned the central heating this autumn so far...

Not bothered we're down on 17:07 - Apr 28 with 2188 viewsNov77

Not bothered we're down on 16:59 - Apr 28 by essextaxiboy

Does that include letting in goals in the final minutes .

I'm assuming we are not bringing zesh Rehman, Damien Stewart and bob malcolm back

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Not bothered we're down on 17:12 - Apr 28 with 2171 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not bothered we're down on 17:07 - Apr 28 by Nov77

I'm assuming we are not bringing zesh Rehman, Damien Stewart and bob malcolm back

We shall also get DouDou and Leroy Griffiths to lead the line...
Not bothered we're down on 19:02 - Apr 28 with 2070 viewsAntti_Heinola

Always wanted us to win the Championship but was never that bothered about promotion because I like the championship as a league.
sad we're down, but it doesn't feel anything like as bad as the 96 one or the one to league one. Mainly because I accepted relegation they day we drew 1-1 with Reading at home. Never once since then have I believed we would stay up. Thought we *could* once or twice, but since then I was always at least 85% sure we were down.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024