Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR's Loss Fulham's Gain? 20:07 - Jun 22 with 2848 viewsFFC1

Or did you boys see him as expendable? We certainly couldn't afford him, but at the time that's not surprising even if he was small fry for you. Great full back in the bottom 2 leagues, could have made it in the Championship but definitelt not Premier League.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/june/22/cult-hero?utm_source=Social&utm_medium
QPR's Loss Fulham's Gain? on 20:34 - Jun 22 with 2734 viewsgigiisourgod

I was born in' '88 and (perhaps shamefully) had no idea who he was when he was loaned out to Fulham. My best mates dad used to take me down the cottage when I weren't at rangers in the early/mid nineties. Anyway I parked up one game right next to this long haired rather shady looking chap. My mate just staired at me in awe. I got a barrage of abuse from my mate and his dad for the rest of the game and journey home for my 'robbie who?' Comment. Anyway he was my mates fav player - seems to be like the Fulham's version of gino. Mainly unknown to other sets of fans, even for the clubs they played for (or maybe it was just me!).
QPR's Loss Fulham's Gain? on 20:49 - Jun 22 with 2693 viewsFFC1

QPR's Loss Fulham's Gain? on 20:34 - Jun 22 by gigiisourgod

I was born in' '88 and (perhaps shamefully) had no idea who he was when he was loaned out to Fulham. My best mates dad used to take me down the cottage when I weren't at rangers in the early/mid nineties. Anyway I parked up one game right next to this long haired rather shady looking chap. My mate just staired at me in awe. I got a barrage of abuse from my mate and his dad for the rest of the game and journey home for my 'robbie who?' Comment. Anyway he was my mates fav player - seems to be like the Fulham's version of gino. Mainly unknown to other sets of fans, even for the clubs they played for (or maybe it was just me!).

Very interesting- I got the feeling he had gone totally under the radar at QPR while becoming a deserving legend at Fulham
QPR's Loss Fulham's Gain? on 20:56 - Jun 22 with 2668 viewssmegma

There was a running joke in AKUTRs fanzine that Herrera would be the first player to get a testimonial without ever playing for the first team. He did eventually play but it was only about 5 games if I recall. He was born and bred in Torquay and in an interview in the programme one season he revealed that during the close season he sold ice cream on Torquay seafront !! Really nice guy off the pitch who was unlucky not to have made the grade at Rangers due to first Ian Dawes, then Mark Dennis and lastly Clive Wilson.
QPR's Loss Fulham's Gain? on 22:21 - Jun 22 with 2469 viewsMrSheen

I think I remember seeing him in a feeble 3-0 defeat at Wimbledon.
QPR's Loss Fulham's Gain? on 23:00 - Jun 22 with 2365 viewsFFC1

QPR's Loss Fulham's Gain? on 22:21 - Jun 22 by MrSheen

I think I remember seeing him in a feeble 3-0 defeat at Wimbledon.

I think he meant well for you, but really flourished for us in the lowest division. He played with a lot of heart and quality for that level
QPR's Loss Fulham's Gain? on 23:34 - Jun 22 with 2312 viewsloftboy

I remember seeing him making his debut but i cant remember who against.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

QPR's Loss Fulham's Gain? on 23:38 - Jun 22 with 2295 viewsparker64

I thought Matt Brazier was better ha ha.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024