Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roland Lamah to F C K? 10:41 - Aug 21 with 6367 viewsLaudrupFan

Rumours that FC Copenhagen is trying to get Lamah according to Belgian sources.
The F C K manager Ariel Jacobs is Belgian and knows Lamah from Anderlecht.

That Osasuna owns Lamah while Swansea has rented him complicates things, but Lamah has not gotten much playing time so F C K is interested to get.

http://tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/superliga/fck-interesse-i-belgisk-kantspiller

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Roland Lamah to F C K? on 10:51 - Aug 21 with 6332 viewsJackSomething

No problem with him going if we have someone else coming in. He's hardly had a look-in, so it doesn't seem Laudrup really fancies him.

Would have liked to have got him off the books in the summer and brought Redmond in, but wasn't to be.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Roland Lamah to F C K? on 10:56 - Aug 21 with 6304 viewsSenhin

Ship him off and get sinclair back.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Roland Lamah to F C K? on 11:00 - Aug 21 with 6291 viewsLaudrup

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-winger-Roland-Lamah-linked-

Swansea City winger Roland Lamah linked with Denmark move

By South Wales Evening Post
Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SWANSEA City winger Roland Lamah is being linked with a move to Danish side FC Copenhagen.

Lamah has struggled for game-time since joining Swansea on an 18-month loan from Osasuna last January.

It is unclear at this stage whether Lamah would be able to make another move under the terms of his Swansea deal.

But sources in Denmark suggest Copenhagen, who are in need of wide players, could be interested in the 25-year-old.

Swansea would be unlikely to let Lamah leave unless they can find a replacement before the transfer window closes.

But the Belgian's lack of game-time since he arrived in Wales suggests Michael Laudrup may be prepared to do a deal.

I hate signatures

Roland Lamah to F C K? on 12:22 - Aug 21 with 6156 viewsyescomeon

Is he not only on loan with us then? Though we had an 18 month deal.

Sorry didn't read the whole thread before posting. I can see that the above post answers that.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2013 12:22]

Upthecity!

Roland Lamah to F C K? on 14:11 - Aug 21 with 5954 viewsshandyjack

let him go and give Gorre a chance to prove himself instead, develop our own youngsters

Poll: Expectation for the season

Roland Lamah to F C K? on 16:29 - Aug 21 with 5771 viewsLaudrupFan

F C K has just fired Ariel Jacobs. So not sure they will still go for Lamah, and not sure Lamah is still interested...

New manager is Ståle Solbakken, previous Wolverhampton...

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

Roland Lamah to F C K? on 17:47 - Aug 21 with 5674 viewsorion3016

Can't see him featuring much for us so get him off wage bill

Be over there now after

Roland Lamah to F C K? on 18:42 - Aug 21 with 5586 viewsmawdlamjack

Roland Lamah to F C K? on 10:56 - Aug 21 by Senhin

Ship him off and get sinclair back.

sorry senhin looks like sinclair is going to southampton

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Login to get fewer ads

Roland Lamah to F C K? on 08:57 - Aug 22 with 5331 viewsLaudrup

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-hints-Roland-Lamah-leave

Michael Laudrup hints that Roland Lamah could leave Swansea

By South Wales Evening Post
Thursday, August 22, 2013

MICHAEL Laudrup has indicated that Roland Lamah could join the list of players who will be allowed to leave Swansea City before the transfer window closes.

The Swansea manager has revealed that Luke Moore is closing in on a free transfer move to Turkish side Elazigspor.

Roland Lamah could all be heading for the Liberty exit door.

He has also confirmed that Leroy Lita – who is now being linked with Barnsley – and Curtis Obeng are also available on frees.

And though Laudrup says he knows nothing about reports linking Lamah with FC Copenhagen, he has suggested that the 25-year-old will be released from his long-term loan at the Liberty if he wants to go.

"I don't know anything about Copenhagen wanting Roland and he is in our squad right now," Laudrup said.

"But let's see what happens in what's left of the transfer window.

"He has not been playing until now this season and he played less than he expected last season.

"You always want a player to be a big success when you bring him in, to score lots of goals and play every game, but you can only use a certain number of players."

Laudrup signed Lamah on an 18-month loan deal from Osasuna back in January, but the Belgian international has made just one start in a Swansea shirt to date.

There is some uncertainty about whether he can move on again under the terms of his loan agreement, but Laudrup believes a deal could be done.

While Swansea look prepared to lose Lamah, they are determined to hold on to Ashley Williams and Michu.

The pair have this week been linked with a joint £35 million switch to Arsenal, but Laudrup has insisted again that Swansea have heard nothing from the Gunners about either player.

And as the speculation continues, the Dane has criticised the timing of the transfer window, which this year closes on September 2.

"They are just rumours – we haven't heard anything," said Laudrup.

"I accept the rumours are part of the game but, while they don't affect me, they can affect the players.

"I was at the meeting of Premier League managers in London before the season started, and one of the questions we asked was why we can't move the transfer deadline to before the season starts.

"The big leagues have all started already so it would suit all of us, but we were told there's not a lot of interest in moving the deadline forward.

"I can't understand why that is because I think every manager would be interested in having the window closed by the time the first game starts."

Laudrup says that if Arsenal really are interested, they must make an offer soon for it even to be considered.

"It would cause huge damage if we lost two players at that level now because you need to find replacements at the same level," he added.

"If you sell someone and then try to buy someone the next day, everybody knows you have money and the price goes up.

"That means we are very, very close to the deadline of this club as far as selling anybody goes."

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew hit out at Arsenal after they made a bid for Toon midfielder Yohan Cabaye on the eve of their game against Manchester City on Monday.

Cabaye was not picked to face City because he was not in the right frame of mind for the match, and Pardew felt the absence of his midfield playmaker had a big influence on Newcastle's 4-0 defeat.

"I saw what Alan Pardew said, but that is the way the rules are at the moment – Arsenal did nothing illegal," Laudrup said.

"If Arsenal bid for Michu and Ash just before we play in Europe (tonight), I could say something, but there is nothing that says they can't do it.

"Until the rules are changed, it's a part of the game."

I hate signatures

Roland Lamah to F C K? on 18:04 - Aug 23 with 5131 viewsLaudrup

Roland Lamah to F C K? on 18:42 - Aug 21 by mawdlamjack

sorry senhin looks like sinclair is going to southampton

http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/albion-sign-sinclair-1008239.aspx

Albion sign Sinclair

PUBLISHED
16:00 22nd August 2013

Winger joins on season-long loan with view to permanent move

ALBION have boosted their attacking options by signing Manchester City winger Scott Sinclair on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent deal

The 24-year-old today completed his move after passing a medical and will wear the No.10 shirt.

Sinclair arrives with a wealth of Barclays Premier League experience having also played for Chelsea, Swansea and Wigan in the top flight.

He is a player Steve Clarke knows well having seen him come through the ranks at Stamford Bridge.

“Scott understands he needs to play football and it will be good to work with him again,” said the Baggies boss.

“We’re delighted he feels this is the right club for him at this stage of his career.

“He is the type of player we were missing from the squad.

“He is a pure winger, who is quick, direct and scores goals — he has proven that over his career.

“He can play off the right or left and improves our attacking options.

“I know him well and he is a good person, who I know is 100 per cent committed to our cause.

“He is frustrated he did not get the chances to play at Man City last season and hopefully he will take those frustrations out on Premier League defenders this season.”

Sinclair has played for England from Under-17s to Under-21s level and represented Team GB at last summer’s Olympics.

He is renowned for his pace and trickery and has a reputation for scoring individual goals.

Sporting & Technical Director (Designate) Richard Garlick added: “Scott is the winger we ear-marked right at the start of the transfer window.

“He has had a frustrating time at Manchester City but you cannot doubt his quality in terms of what he has done in the past.

“He has a got a full pre-season under his belt with City and he is young, he is hungry and wants to play.

“He likes the club, the set-up, players and head coach.

“Hopefully he will bring a wow factor to the team — and is a player who will excite the fans.”

The Bath-born forward joined Bristol Rovers as a nine-year-old and became their second-youngest debutant — aged 15 years and 277 days — in a League Two clash with Leyton Orient in December 2004.

Chelsea snapped him up for a tribunal-set fee in July 2005 and he spent five years with the London club.

He made his first-team debut as a late substitute in a League Cup semi-final clash with Wycombe Wanderers in January, 2007.

Sinclair, who scored his first senior goal for Chelsea in a 4-0 League Cup win over Hull during the 2007/08 campaign, enjoyed loan spells at Plymouth, QPR, Charlton and Crystal Palace to gain first-team experience.

The 5ft8in ace also spent the second half of the 2008/09 season at Birmingham, helping them win automatic promotion to the top flight.

Sinclair’s form encouraged Wigan to snap him up for the following campaign, when he made his first real impact on the Barclays Premier League under then-Latics boss Roberto Martinez.

In summer 2010, he joined Swansea on a permanent basis and quickly became a fans’ favourite at the Liberty Stadium.

He scored 19 goals in his first season for the Swans, including a play-off final hat-trick in a 4-2 Wembley win over Reading to make them the first Welsh club to reach the Barclays Premier League.

Sinclair carried that form into the top flight, scoring eight goals in 37 games, prompting then-Premier League champions City to splash £6.2million to take him to the Etihad Stadium last summer, where he found first-team opportunities hard to come by.

In total, Sinclair has made 211 career league appearances, including 64 as a substitute, scoring 53 times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/sinclair-fans-gave-me-no-choice-1008495.aspx

Sinclair: Fans gave me no choice!

PUBLISHED
06:00 23rd August 2013

Winger hopes to make a home at The Hawthorns

SCOTT Sinclair is delighted to have completed his move to The Hawthorns — admitting, Albion fans on Twitter helped sway his decision over which club to sign for.

The 24-year-old winger, who yesterday joined the Baggies on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent deal, received numerous tweets from supporters urging him to put pen to paper for Steve Clarke's men.

And the former Swansea, Chelsea and Manchester City forward hopes to repay Albion supporters by scoring plenty of goals this term.

“The Albion fans have been on Twitter telling me how great it would be for me to come down,” said Sinclair.

“It’s great to have that feeling back.

“I’m looking forward to playing and repaying them by scoring some goals.

“I’m very happy to be an Albion player and I’m looking forward to this season.

“I can’t wait to get some games under my belt.

“Hopefully now I can get my career back on track.

“I want to show the fans what I can do and get them behind me.

“It would be great if I can play on Saturday.”

Sinclair has made six loan moves in as many years — but hopes he is now able to settle down at The Hawthorns.

“I’ve been on loan a few times,” added Sinclair.

“It was a little bit annoying in the past when I was younger because it was to get experience.

“But this time I’m not coming out for experience, I’m coming out to play games.

“Of course I want to settle down and stop going from loan to loan.

“Hopefully, in the future, I can settle down with one club."

Sinclair worked alongside head coach Clarke during his five years at Stamford Bridge.

And the Bath-born attacker cited the Baggies chief as a huge factor in him choosing Albion — after discussing the move with his family.

“I like the style of football Albion play and that’s why I chose to come here and play for Steve Clarke.

“I know him previously from my Chelsea days and I’m excited to be playing for him again.

“I sat down with my family and Steve Clarke being at West Brom helped us make the decision when we were discussing where the best place for me to come was at this point of my career.

“I’ve spoken to Steve throughout, we know each other well, and there isn’t a better place for me to come than here.

“Albion play good football and it’s great for me to come into this side.”
[Post edited 23 Aug 2013 18:08]

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024