Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread 13:15 - Sep 25 with 54847 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24140580

[Post edited 25 Sep 2013 13:45]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:20 - Sep 25 with 5302 viewsswanseacityfan

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:17 - Sep 25 by max936

Looks like Canas instead of Britton for Arsenal game, I wouldn't fr one minute dispute ML's decision there, but for me Britton offers better control and breaks oppositions play up better than Canas does at present, I like Canas, he'll be a great player for us, but I still prefer Brits at the moment.

Disagree. Britton has been great but Canas has been one of our star players this season. We concede less (keep clean sheets) when he plays.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:21 - Sep 25 with 5286 viewsSwanfan1

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:16 - Sep 25 by AtleticoAbertawe

Wiziwig have a link for Tranmere vs Stoke FFS! But no one anywhere is showing a game between a team who have won the competition in the few years against the current holders.

Yes yes, Stoke City against Tranmere thats really what the fans wanna see, that delicious hoofball

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:22 - Sep 25 with 5269 viewsexiledclaseboy

Canas gives the ball away more than Britton does. But either works for me.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:26 - Sep 25 with 5191 viewsDr_Winston

Canas has a better passing range and is more willing to get the ball moving forward. Leon offers stability and an oasis of calm in the middle.

Two valuable options depending on the approach ML wishes to take.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:27 - Sep 25 with 5178 viewsLaudrup

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:16 - Sep 25 by AtleticoAbertawe

Wiziwig have a link for Tranmere vs Stoke FFS! But no one anywhere is showing a game between a team who have won the competition in the few years against the current holders.

Where do you find that link?
I only see links for these 3 games: http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&competitionid=42&discipline=fo
Manchester United vs. Liverpool FC
Newcastle United vs. Leeds United
West Bromwich Albion vs. Arsenal
[Post edited 25 Sep 2013 19:27]

I hate signatures

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:31 - Sep 25 with 5101 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:27 - Sep 25 by Laudrup

Where do you find that link?
I only see links for these 3 games: http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&competitionid=42&discipline=fo
Manchester United vs. Liverpool FC
Newcastle United vs. Leeds United
West Bromwich Albion vs. Arsenal
[Post edited 25 Sep 2013 19:27]

I just reloaded the page and it isn't there anymore, it was an Al Jazeera link.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:39 - Sep 25 with 4893 viewsPozuelosSideys

That reads to me as Michu to be starting up front against Arsenal at the weekend then..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:41 - Sep 25 with 4845 viewsdgt73

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:17 - Sep 25 by max936

Looks like Canas instead of Britton for Arsenal game, I wouldn't fr one minute dispute ML's decision there, but for me Britton offers better control and breaks oppositions play up better than Canas does at present, I like Canas, he'll be a great player for us, but I still prefer Brits at the moment.

I disagree canas offers a little bit more than leon, leon is a great player at what he does but canas will be first choice in that particular position.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:43 - Sep 25 with 4779 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:10 - Sep 25 by Laudrup

Pozuelo is playing as winger again tonight.

With Shelvey playing the Michu role? I hope at some point tonight we see Pozuelo playing AM. I'm surprised Bony is starting instead of Vasquez.
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:47 - Sep 25 with 4635 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:39 - Sep 25 by PozuelosSideys

That reads to me as Michu to be starting up front against Arsenal at the weekend then..

I don't mind that as long as we have someone like Pozuelo or Shelvey pushing up to support him. We struggled in the second half of last season when Michu was up front on his on and would get really isolated.
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:48 - Sep 25 with 4568 viewsPlasticman

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 18:36 - Sep 25 by Oldjack

http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/29480/Birmingham_City_vs_Swans god knows if it will work mind

doesn't seem to be working for me :-/

Plastic since 2012

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:49 - Sep 25 with 4494 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:47 - Sep 25 by somersetsimon

I don't mind that as long as we have someone like Pozuelo or Shelvey pushing up to support him. We struggled in the second half of last season when Michu was up front on his on and would get really isolated.

Reads more to me like Bony's getting some minutes because he didn't play on Sunday and Laudrup wants to put a strong side out tonight.

Wilf will probably play 50 minutes or so and start Sat.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:50 - Sep 25 with 4441 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:07 - Sep 25 by tf_jack

10 changes for tonight.

It shows how far we've come in the last few years that we can make 10 changes and still put out such a strong team.
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:50 - Sep 25 with 4420 viewsSwansNZ

so no working Internet streams for the game - tv or radio? Radio Wales on the Internet cut off at the start of the game :(

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:51 - Sep 25 with 4402 viewsSenhin

Is there at least a radio commentary or something?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:53 - Sep 25 with 3610 viewsSenhin

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:51 - Sep 25 by Senhin

Never mind. I forgot Swans Player does it.

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:53 - Sep 25 with 3585 viewsJokeren1943

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:51 - Sep 25 by Senhin

No, but I have heard a BBC wales is sending information out live in morse code.
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:55 - Sep 25 with 3492 viewsSenhin

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:53 - Sep 25 by Jokeren1943

No, but I have heard a BBC wales is sending information out live in morse code.

I have one now.

And the BBC one is awful :P It's always like 3 mins behind.

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:55 - Sep 25 with 3452 viewsmax936

I've got it on Swansea Sound, better than feckall.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:56 - Sep 25 with 3410 viewsdeanscfc

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:55 - Sep 25 by Senhin

I have one now.

And the BBC one is awful :P It's always like 3 mins behind.

"I have one now"

Link?
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:57 - Sep 25 with 3368 viewsSenhin

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:56 - Sep 25 by deanscfc

"I have one now"

Link?

Well I did say where in my post above his...

http://www.player.swanseacity.net/live-matches

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 19:58 - Sep 25 with 3282 viewsmax936

Double post, fuknows how
[Post edited 25 Sep 2013 19:59]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 20:00 - Sep 25 with 3164 viewssidekick_jack

Any where to listen to the game on iPhone?
The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 20:04 - Sep 25 with 2937 viewsDr_Winston

Close!

The Official Birmingham City v Swansea City Matchday/Night Thread on 20:05 - Sep 25 with 2903 viewsSenhin

Hah, so close twice.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024