Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top tips 21:37 - Sep 15 with 412 viewsDaniel

Under the 'start a thread' rule, I thought I'd start one where we can share tips, recommendations, good experiences etc.

I thought I'd start by sharing with you a good utility company. Having been with the big name energy providers and getting shafted like the rest of us between 'cheap' deals, crap customer service and high monthly payments, I came across a small company who have been fantastic. Their name is Ovo Energy. They keep it simple with just two tariffs, their customer service is first rate, and they're very reasonablly priced. If you're interested, the link to their site is http://www.ovoenergy.com
Top tips on 20:05 - Jan 11 with 338 viewsDaniel

Had a puncture on my car last week and had trouble finding a mobile tyre repair/fitter in Colchester. Eventually came across a local guy working under the company name Tread Power. He's a ColU and went out of his way to help us out, so thought I'd recommend him - his contact number is 01206 438973.
Top tips on 21:17 - Jan 11 with 329 viewsdurham_exile

Have used E-Tyres (nationwide chain of tyre suppliers and fitters) they come to you or anywhere with a post code and fit the tyres.

Very efficient and cheaper than conventional tyre outlets.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Top tips on 21:24 - Jan 11 with 326 viewsGate16

I too can vouch for Ovo Energy. I have been with them over 2 years and they are honest, straight forward and have bills you can understand.
Top tips on 10:29 - Jan 12 with 311 viewscarruthers

Electricity from Southern Atlantic, first class service not expensive, and you can have a sensible conversation over the phone re deals, payments etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024