Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huish Park next up for JD's charges 22:24 - Oct 5 with 390 viewsdurham_exile

Momentum is the key word at present.

Colchester possess it in spades after JD and MK have inspired the U's to greatness in the last two matches.

JD is firing everyone up at present, the team, the backroom staff, the supporters and even the message boards.

But JD is sensible enough to understand that he has embarked on a journey and it is one that has only just begun.

Arguably Colchester play their nemesis tomorrow; the Glovers seem to hold the indian sign over their Essex opponents at present.

JD is unlikely to change a winning team and so I would expect:

Cousins

Wilson Magnus Eastman Rose

Eastmond Bean Woody

Watt Ibehre Massey

Subs:

White Heath Hendo Izzet Sears Morrison Pentney

Already this season we have been well beaten in the Capital One Cup but JD knows that tomorrow will be a very different game.

Yeovil after a bright start have lost 6 on the trot with Gary Johnson at the helm.
It will be tough but I expect Colchester not to be found wanting.

JD has instilled belief, he has made three inspirational signings and has begun to get the best out of Woody who seems revitalised. Perhaps he has had a kick up the backside.

Michael Rose who was the victim of some vile abuse at the hands of some of the Robins so called supporters on Tuesday, gave them the perfect answer with a well judged free kick. More of the same from the U's defender would be most welcome.

JD is making all the right noises, his speeches are full of passion and positivity and he has a vision to take the U's forward.

These are exciting times at WHCS and on the road with the U's.

It is to be hoped that the good times have truly returned, keep the faith.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Huish Park next up for JD's charges on 15:04 - Oct 6 with 362 viewsdurham_exile

I have read today that JD would be the first Col U manager to achieve three straight league victories if we win at Huish Park today.

No pressure then.

Up the U's

Look forward to a match report later Wessex.

Durham_exile

Huish Park next up for JD's charges on 16:09 - Oct 6 with 353 viewswessex_exile

Huish Park next up for JD's charges on 15:04 - Oct 6 by durham_exile

I have read today that JD would be the first Col U manager to achieve three straight league victories if we win at Huish Park today.

No pressure then.

Up the U's

Look forward to a match report later Wessex.

Don't think that's right, unless you mean their first 3 games in charge? U's dominating, and Yeovil's 2nd was clearly a goal kick, but plenty to play for as they kick off the second half

Up the U's!!!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Huish Park next up for JD's charges on 17:34 - Oct 6 with 346 viewswessex_exile

Huish Park next up for JD's charges on 16:09 - Oct 6 by wessex_exile

Don't think that's right, unless you mean their first 3 games in charge? U's dominating, and Yeovil's 2nd was clearly a goal kick, but plenty to play for as they kick off the second half

Up the U's!!!

Well then, my immediate post-match thoughts, as I enjoy a consolation beer back in the pub is it was probably just about the right result, even if the scoreline was slightly flattering to Yeovil. We had a good first half, picking up in the same pass-and-move style that served so well at Swindon, and deserved to go in at least level at halftime. However, a poor decision by the linesman cost us the 2nd goal. Second half we just never really got going (apart from hitting the crossbar) and Yeovil capitalised by showing the U's how to chase down list causes and finish well. It pains me to say it, as he's been such a rock at the back for the U's, but in this new-look Arsenalesque style, Magnus really is the weakest link at the moment - but does Joe have the courage to do something about for the visit of Stevenage?

To take the positives, the U's continue to try and play the right way - onwards and upwards!

Up the U's!!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Huish Park next up for JD's charges on 21:32 - Oct 6 with 327 viewsDaniel

We can accept the occasional defeat when we're getting 6 points from 3 games. That's much better than playing for a point every week!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024