Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BARSIDE - how are you finding life down there in DIV 1? 13:54 - Nov 2 with 521 viewsmrhappy

The long ball game may not be to your liking as the table shows - long way to go...any January signings lined up?

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

BARSIDE - how are you finding life down there in DIV 1? on 16:28 - Nov 2 with 506 viewsBarsidepete

It's OK

Legends here in D1. And really smart up-and-comers. I've never been in the playoffs after years in the Prem. It's kind of cool. I still have the Wessex Champions League in sight.

Do I believe I can reach automatic promotion? When I joined the Happy League a little less than a decade ago, I was automatically promoted.

But the competition in Div 1 is gosh darned strong. I'm just focusing on the playoffs right now.

I'm not sure if If I'm sacking José Mourinho after Boxing Day just yet. If he can get us into the Champions League --which I have won, by the way as chairman -- I'll have to rethink.

Based on points, the strikers are fine but the back line is lacking in talent. Honestly, we could use a better midfielder or two. Too much pressure on the backs when the midfield tends to be a bowl of Corn Flakes sitting in milk.

Thank you for asking

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

BARSIDE - how are you finding life down there in DIV 1? on 17:59 - Nov 2 with 491 viewsmrhappy

lovely report.

current title odds 7/1

current promotion odds 7/2

odds to finish rock bottom 500/1

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024