Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy Champions League: Bayern 2 Real 1 (update) 07:54 - Apr 18 with 617 viewswessex_exile

Big fat zeros all round unfortunately, no one fancied Bayern to beat Real Madrid at all, nor found any of the three goal scorers (Ozil, Ribery and Gomez), and certainly no one got even close to the card-tastic NINE yellow cards last night (and not a single red!).

Commiserations must go to Daniel, who had 3pts for a spot-on prediction of 1-1 snatched away in the dying seconds of injury time by Gomez's late winner, and also BFG who could have at least picked up a consolation point for his 0-0 prediction but for the same reason.

Incidentally, without me realising it Coomster, you had managed to match Noah exactly for all 3 predictions on this game, but given you both ended up with 0pts as a result, no real damage done; and Daniel, I assumed your 1-1 prediction but no goal-scorer chosen was a tactical move, so I didn't bother flagging it up.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Happy Champions League: Bayern 2 Real 1 (update) on 23:55 - Apr 18 with 601 viewswessex_exile

Chelsea 1 (Drogba) Barcelona 0 - and it was seriously looking like zeros all round again, until the 86th minute when the ref finally tired of Drogba's antics, brandished the well-earned yellow and took the card count to 4. Well done Daniel, who has yet to show his hand for the second leg predictions, for picking up the point as a result.

So, at half-time in the semis, the scores are:

Noah 0 v 0 Coomster
Daniel 1 v 0 BFG

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024