Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? 03:54 - Apr 28 with 1242 viewsBrightSpurs

Dad will give me £50 if i have !!!
Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 08:19 - Apr 28 with 1233 viewswessex_exile

Easily I reckon BrightSpurs - you were 11pts ahead and there were only 7pts available yesterday - well done!!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 11:52 - Apr 28 with 1221 viewsDaniel

I can officially confirm that you are the 2013 prediction league champion. Well done.

The final table - http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/colchesterunited/fb_pl.php?p=sitetable
Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 12:38 - Apr 28 with 1213 viewsgerry_us

Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 11:52 - Apr 28 by Daniel

I can officially confirm that you are the 2013 prediction league champion. Well done.

The final table - http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/colchesterunited/fb_pl.php?p=sitetable

I wonder how the "top few" will perform next season if the U's actually start to win regularly in 2013/14?
Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 13:14 - Apr 28 with 1211 viewsmfb_cufc

Congratulations BrightSpurs, a very worthy champion.

mfb

Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 16:47 - Apr 28 with 1205 viewsHellasblue

Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 13:14 - Apr 28 by mfb_cufc

Congratulations BrightSpurs, a very worthy champion.

Well done BrightSpurs ... now go get that £50! :)
Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 20:23 - Apr 28 with 1193 viewsBaldrick

Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 11:52 - Apr 28 by Daniel

Brightspurs
Well done young man you played the scores on how you saw the outcome. Enjoy that £50 !!
Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 23:22 - Apr 28 with 1184 viewswessex_exile

Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 20:23 - Apr 28 by Baldrick

Brightspurs
Well done young man you played the scores on how you saw the outcome. Enjoy that £50 !!

Well done too Baldo - you were the only one who offered any sort of a challenge throughout the season, so congratulations on your runner-up slot!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 06:40 - Apr 29 with 1174 viewsdurham_exile

Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 23:22 - Apr 28 by wessex_exile

Well done too Baldo - you were the only one who offered any sort of a challenge throughout the season, so congratulations on your runner-up slot!

Bright Spurs - congratulations on your success.
You would also be pleased with Gareth Bale's double at the PFA Awards.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 00:43 - May 1 with 1155 viewsmrhappy

A SUPERB EFFORT SON

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 22:14 - May 11 with 1123 viewsDaniel

Brightspurs, you've earn't your stripes this season, so please feel free to make this your avatar...

Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 00:13 - May 13 with 1105 viewsBrightSpurs

Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 22:14 - May 11 by Daniel

Brightspurs, you've earn't your stripes this season, so please feel free to make this your avatar...

Ah thanks mate, beautiful,,,,,it eases my relegation from the Happy league. I'll wear it to come back up with - thanks again.
Have I won the prediction League by any chance ????? on 14:56 - May 14 with 1086 viewsAFCMorant

Congratulations!
I think next year there should be more points awarded for correct outcomes;-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024