Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bircham and Olly 16:05 - Apr 25 with 4022 viewsHanwellHoop

I take it they'll get a good reception tomorrow.
I hate Millwalll but will be applauding both of them.
Anyone know if Big Dan will be playing tomorrow for them too?

I love all 3 of them
Bircham and Olly on 16:13 - Apr 25 with 3996 viewswombat

dan is out with an achillies for the season
ill defo be giving both birth and Ollie a round of applause myself

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Bircham and Olly on 16:16 - Apr 25 with 3984 viewsconnell10

of course it goes without saying really, love em both!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Bircham and Olly on 16:21 - Apr 25 with 3970 viewsHanwellHoop

Bircham and Olly on 16:13 - Apr 25 by wombat

dan is out with an achillies for the season
ill defo be giving both birth and Ollie a round of applause myself

Thanks Wombat

Glad he's not playing (but not about his injury) - he'd only come up for a corner and score
Bircham and Olly on 16:57 - Apr 25 with 3888 viewspomanjou

They have changed sides.

The only thing they will get from me is the evil eye.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Bircham and Olly on 17:47 - Apr 25 with 3783 viewsbarbicanranger

I thought Olly taking the Millwall job was a strange one as even though he was a tough player I don't think the club suits him and I think it's a tough managers job to take with their fans. Also, I thought after the success with Blackpool and Crystal Palace he'd aim for something higher but maybe it suited is personal circumstances.

I would really love to see Olly and Birch back at Qpr (as manager and assistant), and will definitely give them a good reception tomorrow. I don't know if they could succeed in the Premier League, given time I think they stand a chance, I definitely think they could get us out of this division, Holloway has a good track record of getting teams promoted, and I think they would be great for the development and stability of our club over the next few years because regardless of where they are now I think Qpr is their first club and we could trust them to make the right decisions for the long term.
Bircham and Olly on 18:31 - Apr 25 with 3707 viewsted_hendrix

I've got a lot of time for Birch and Olly but tomorrow they can get fcked.

I hope nobody starts singing that cringe worthy thank you Ian Holloway song too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bircham and Olly on 19:04 - Apr 25 with 3665 viewsloftusroad63

Bircham and Olly on 16:57 - Apr 25 by pomanjou

They have changed sides.

The only thing they will get from me is the evil eye.

Same as that,stick to your own.Hoopsrrr.
Bircham and Olly on 19:06 - Apr 25 with 3658 viewsloftusroad63

Bircham and Olly on 18:31 - Apr 25 by ted_hendrix

I hope nobody starts singing that cringe worthy thank you Ian Holloway song too.

same as that,stick to your own rs
Login to get fewer ads

Bircham and Olly on 19:08 - Apr 25 with 3639 viewsthame_hoops

Bircham and Olly on 19:08 - Apr 25 with 3638 viewsTrom

Blimey they'll get the polite clap out of respect for what they did for us and then after that the gloves are off for me!
Bircham and Olly on 19:18 - Apr 25 with 3606 viewsBrightonhoop

My sentiments exactly, Ted.
Bircham and Olly on 19:19 - Apr 25 with 3602 viewsQPR442

Won't knock Ollie as he came in at the right time but hated the football under him. Got found out in Prem and he's at his level League One/Bottom of Championship.
Will give him and Birch a clap but then hope we beat Millwall and help put them down.
Bircham and Olly on 20:12 - Apr 25 with 3535 viewsnewgolddream

Bircham and Olly on 19:19 - Apr 25 by QPR442

Won't knock Ollie as he came in at the right time but hated the football under him. Got found out in Prem and he's at his level League One/Bottom of Championship.
Will give him and Birch a clap but then hope we beat Millwall and help put them down.

Strange statement that. Guided both Palace and Blackpool to the Premier League. its goes without saying he'll get a good reception at W12.
Bircham and Olly on 20:41 - Apr 25 with 3497 viewsWestonsuperR

Bircham and Olly on 19:19 - Apr 25 by QPR442

League one/bottom of Championship? He's just got two clus with little budget, Blackpool and Palace, promoted to The Premier League, Blackpool was a minor miracle with what he had to work with.

I hope Ollie gets a fantastic reception for what he has done for the club as a Manager and often forgotten, as a player, he always gave 100% and you can't ask for more than that. Ollie has often spoken highly if our club and his achiements 10 years ago should be recognised.
Bircham and Olly on 20:55 - Apr 25 with 3468 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bircham and Olly on 20:41 - Apr 25 by WestonsuperR

League one/bottom of Championship? He's just got two clus with little budget, Blackpool and Palace, promoted to The Premier League, Blackpool was a minor miracle with what he had to work with.

I hope Ollie gets a fantastic reception for what he has done for the club as a Manager and often forgotten, as a player, he always gave 100% and you can't ask for more than that. Ollie has often spoken highly if our club and his achiements 10 years ago should be recognised.

Exactly. He should be remembered fondly, get a good reception tomorrow.

But when the whistle goes, it's all about us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bircham and Olly on 20:58 - Apr 25 with 3464 viewsElHoop

Bircham isn't in the same league as Olly but he will be loyal and will probably help him to regain the plot which he lost at Palace. As a combo it might be OK. You can't forget the times that Olly brought us through though. Someone had to get us through that shitty period when we had nothing at all. Ok we lose money now big time, but we have it to lose. Back then we had nothing and no hope of anything.
Bircham and Olly on 22:12 - Apr 25 with 3391 viewsQPR442

Bircham and Olly on 20:12 - Apr 25 by newgolddream

Strange statement that. Guided both Palace and Blackpool to the Premier League. its goes without saying he'll get a good reception at W12.

Shame he didn't take us up in League One (first season) when we really should have gone up automatically. never forget Luton away down to 9 men and still didn't manage to win. And I won't mention Vauxhall Motors and having loads of their fans taking the p out of me in the pub, (all good natured).
Yes nice bloke and I will clap but lower Championship/League One manager at best.
Bircham and Olly on 00:34 - Apr 26 with 3286 viewsRangersAreBack

Olly is a championship level manager. He's had 2 cracks at the Premier League and failed both. Olly was a good fit for QPR in League 1 but would not want him back in the Premier League (if we get there).

That said, he deserves a warm welcome tommorrow but once the whistle goes it's on. I want 3 points to secure 4th spot even if it means Olly taking Millwall down.
Bircham and Olly on 09:07 - Apr 26 with 3165 viewswood_hoop

Bircham and Olly on 20:41 - Apr 25 by WestonsuperR

I have a great admiration for IH, didn't always when he with us and I was as critical as many when it came to some of the performance his teams displayed, difficult times for us and the pressure he found himself under he dealt with a grace that some of us supporters didn't really understand or maybe want to.

I think he has improved a lot since he left us, very different working with clubs where the finances are kept under a tight rein , he has proved he can work within these conditions more than once, does make you wonder if those shackles weren't there just how he would fare, could he do a better job than HR with the same funds HR has been allowed ? my opinion is maybe he just could.

Some managers seem to fit a club well, even if maybe not having the greatest resume beforehand, IH I feel fits that bill with us, for maybe not even real football reasons he comes across as someone who really cares, gives the very best he can, and now I think that is even better than when employed by us,seems to be one of those that hates to be outside the game and when Millwall came knocking couldn't resist when maybe he should have.

For 90 minutes today I am 100% wanting us to win the game, but before and after my respect for IH will remain the same, loyalty is for your club, he I am sure would agree.
Bircham and Olly on 10:44 - Apr 26 with 3105 viewsQPunkR

Yeah, to the guy that is one of the main reasons we still have a QPR to support.
Let's all sing that Shite Phillips song instead, shall we?

QPR - "shit but local"

Bircham and Olly on 12:00 - Apr 26 with 3061 viewsMedwayR

Olly was great for the club, he got us through a very tough time, started his first pre-season with only 8 players incl 2 long-term injuries (Carlisle, Langley) and no GK. He got us promoted and kept us in the Championship. Yes there were some sh@t times but there were always going to be, what else would be expected, the club was a mess but the atmosphere & togetherness he harnessed at the club was exceptional, complete opposite to how it is now. Bircham was a part of that and has also been a good servant to the club. They will always be guaranteed a warm reception at QPR.

I though Olly could do far better than Millwall but if he keeps them up, which is looking likely, I wouldn't be surprised if he got them into the play-offs next season. He's not premiership class in my opinion, similar to Warnock & many others, but his achievements in getting Palace and in particular Blackpool promoted were very good achievements, and he gave the prem a real good go with Blackpool too.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024