Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Day Fred 05:21 - Oct 19 with 22122 viewsjamois

This is my first. I will be up at 6am just before kick-off where I am. Regardless of the opposition, with all that's gone on, it feels important this one. At the moment I don't give a toss about the result. But I am bothered about the performance. Make sure you look like you give a sh!t lads. You Rs! Oh, and our dear messrs Harry, Bondy and Joe - one of you, please, get into that technical area and look like you're directing traffic and that you care what's happening.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Match Day Fred on 15:22 - Oct 19 with 2238 viewsSpiritofGregory

Kunt!
Match Day Fred on 15:22 - Oct 19 with 2242 viewsjamois

Sick. physically fcking ill.

Match Day Fred on 15:24 - Oct 19 with 2151 viewsBrazilNutR

criminal tactics at the end... exactly what Liverpool wanted. Absolutely gutted...
Match Day Fred on 15:24 - Oct 19 with 2150 viewsadhoc_qpr

Absolute clowns
Match Day Fred on 15:25 - Oct 19 with 2138 viewsSpiritofGregory

Where was the bloody midfield?
Match Day Fred on 15:25 - Oct 19 with 2133 viewsJAPRANGERS

so firmly rooted to the bottom now, 4 points from safety. Crazy 2 own goals.
Match Day Fred on 15:25 - Oct 19 with 2097 viewsSpiritofGregory

Madness.
Match Day Fred on 15:26 - Oct 19 with 2065 viewsadhoc_qpr

Unbelievable, just hack them down and take a booking FFS
Login to get fewer ads

Match Day Fred on 15:26 - Oct 19 with 2057 viewskropotkin41

Never in my wildest nightmares...........

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Match Day Fred on 15:27 - Oct 19 with 1999 viewsJAPRANGERS

great performance in the main all counts for nothing as charity Rangers hand over 3 points to fckin Liverpool. How can we stay up this season?? When will get some joy watching QPR??
Match Day Fred on 15:27 - Oct 19 with 1999 viewstribalr

Fer you idiot.
Match Day Fred on 15:28 - Oct 19 with 1984 viewsMatch82

Why in the name of good would we put all of the players forward for that free-kick against the best counter attacking side in the country?

Let time run out, then pump out into the box for the last kick
Match Day Fred on 15:28 - Oct 19 with 1975 viewsSpiritofGregory

That's what I thought, take one for the team. The players crapped themselves.
Match Day Fred on 15:28 - Oct 19 with 1974 viewsBromleyHoop

Match Day Fred on 15:25 - Oct 19 by SpiritofGregory

Madness.

Gutted to have lost like that but we played well, with spirit and energy and I'm not ashamed to be a QPR supporter like I was after West Ham

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Match Day Fred on 15:28 - Oct 19 with 1974 viewsQPRMUSO

Match Day Fred on 15:26 - Oct 19 by adhoc_qpr

Unbelievable, just hack them down and take a booking FFS

Henry was already on a yellow. Anyway I thought the boys were brilliant today and have given me some hope at last.
Match Day Fred on 15:29 - Oct 19 with 1932 viewsBrazilNutR

The worst thing for me was that they didn't even put Caulker in the box to try and get the winner, but floated one in anyway...like they didn't have any idea if they wanted a draw or a win. Once Caulker didn't go up, they should have played possession. Absolute joke of a tactical decision.
Match Day Fred on 15:31 - Oct 19 with 1879 viewsSpiritofGregory

Match Day Fred on 15:28 - Oct 19 by BromleyHoop

Gutted to have lost like that but we played well, with spirit and energy and I'm not ashamed to be a QPR supporter like I was after West Ham

The players lack character. They only had to hold on for a minute, I just can't believe it.
Match Day Fred on 15:33 - Oct 19 with 1831 viewsSpiritofGregory

It was almost as if the players were hoping for the whistle to blow when Fer took the free kick.
Match Day Fred on 15:33 - Oct 19 with 1832 viewsMatch82

Match Day Fred on 15:31 - Oct 19 by SpiritofGregory

The players lack character. They only had to hold on for a minute, I just can't believe it.

That way they came back and never gave up TWICE with goals in injury time. Pathetic character.

Give it a rest. You make some ridiculous posts but this might be the most ridiculous
Match Day Fred on 15:34 - Oct 19 with 1818 viewsCamberleyR

Match Day Fred on 15:28 - Oct 19 by QPRMUSO

Henry was already on a yellow. Anyway I thought the boys were brilliant today and have given me some hope at last.

"Henry was already on a yellow"

So!!!! Take one for the team FFS!
[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 15:35]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Day Fred on 15:34 - Oct 19 with 1809 viewsDiscodroids

Match Day Fred on 15:25 - Oct 19 by SpiritofGregory

Madness.

fu ckin' play time fontaine' , that last 5 minutes

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match Day Fred on 15:35 - Oct 19 with 1801 viewsJigsore

Match Day Fred on 15:31 - Oct 19 by SpiritofGregory

lack character? f*ck off didn't we score 2 in the last few minutes? i'm as pissed off as everyone else but we played well that game and if you can't take positives from that then you're here purely to moan

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Match Day Fred on 15:35 - Oct 19 with 1795 viewslave16

Match Day Fred on 15:29 - Oct 19 by BrazilNutR

The worst thing for me was that they didn't even put Caulker in the box to try and get the winner, but floated one in anyway...like they didn't have any idea if they wanted a draw or a win. Once Caulker didn't go up, they should have played possession. Absolute joke of a tactical decision.

gutted...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Match Day Fred on 15:37 - Oct 19 with 1774 viewsMatch82

Match Day Fred on 15:34 - Oct 19 by CamberleyR

"Henry was already on a yellow"

So!!!! Take one for the team FFS!
[Post edited 19 Oct 2014 15:35]

Agree with this. Fair enough in the 30th minute but in the 94th? Red card doesn't matter
Match Day Fred on 15:41 - Oct 19 with 1741 viewsjamois

I think they genuinely believed they were going to win with that last free kick and just switched off to the idea that liverpool could too. Poor on-field management of the situation. Either enough bodies should have been back or a pro foul needed to be committed. Yes, we played well, some hope there, some passion for the shirt. But i'm still fcking gutted

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024