Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play 20:45 - Dec 18 with 2118 viewsdgt73

Offs - how many fans would they take to Birmingham on a Friday night ?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 20:59 - Dec 18 with 2084 viewsmorningstar

On the Friday night before Christmas I would say 1200 tops. How many have they taken then?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:00 - Dec 18 with 2070 viewsdgt73

Less than 700

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:03 - Dec 18 with 2052 viewstaffpunk

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 20:59 - Dec 18 by morningstar

On the Friday night before Christmas I would say 1200 tops. How many have they taken then?

If it was live on Sky like this one is, then I'd imagine about 500.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:05 - Dec 18 with 2045 viewsdgt73

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:03 - Dec 18 by taffpunk

When was the last Time Swansea took 500 to any ground In that part of the world ? I can't remember.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 21:07]

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:17 - Dec 18 with 2015 viewstaffpunk

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:05 - Dec 18 by dgt73

When was the last Time Swansea took 500 to any ground In that part of the world ? I can't remember.

Times have changed, and whether you or I like it or not, spending approx. £80 just before Xmas to watch a game that's live on the box isn't affordable for most, Jacks or Bluebirds. Sad but true.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:19 - Dec 18 with 2004 viewsKilkennyjack

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 20:59 - Dec 18 by morningstar

Agreed

Beware of the Risen People

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:22 - Dec 18 with 1994 viewsjack247

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:05 - Dec 18 by dgt73

Probably pre-championship. It is a Friday night game, on sky, on Black Friday, but yes, it's still a poor effort.
If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:24 - Dec 18 with 1983 viewsNeiltheTaylor

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:00 - Dec 18 by dgt73

Less than 700

Valley commandos are short, mind.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:25 - Dec 18 with 1982 viewsLeonisGod

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:22 - Dec 18 by jack247

Probably pre-championship. It is a Friday night game, on sky, on Black Friday, but yes, it's still a poor effort.

That's the championship and people forget. I've no desire to sit in half empty football grounds again.

Edit - the footie is sh*t in this match too
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 21:26]
If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:25 - Dec 18 with 1982 viewsdgt73

655 - capital fans at brum.

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:27 - Dec 18 with 1964 viewstaffpunk

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:25 - Dec 18 by dgt73

655 - capital fans at brum.

A couple of hundred more than I expected to travel, not great but not shit either.

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:30 - Dec 18 with 1946 viewspencoedjack

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:03 - Dec 18 by taffpunk

Bollocks over a 1000 at least
If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:30 - Dec 18 with 1946 viewsRancid

That's about the going rate with their away following this season.Only the die hards are bothering and the fly by nights have flown.If they hadn't have been in the Prem last season then they'd all be more up for it so 650 odd is ok i suppose.I think we'd take a thousand or so no matter what.It's only up the road and a lot further that Caerdydd considering.
If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:36 - Dec 18 with 1914 viewstaffpunk

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:30 - Dec 18 by pencoedjack

Bollocks over a 1000 at least

Fair enough, can't afford that sort of money this time of year, but if you can, good on you. I think it's a decent turnout , and don't think you'd have taken many, if any more. I expected Cardiff to take 500 tonight, so am surprised at how many went.

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:39 - Dec 18 with 1903 viewsDan_Swan

There weren't many when we went to Birmingham around 2 years ago to defend the league cup. We lost 3-1 Bony scoring in injury time.

The total attendance was only about 7.5k.

Still following Dr's orders!

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:39 - Dec 18 with 1903 viewsdgt73

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:36 - Dec 18 by taffpunk

Fair enough, can't afford that sort of money this time of year, but if you can, good on you. I think it's a decent turnout , and don't think you'd have taken many, if any more. I expected Cardiff to take 500 tonight, so am surprised at how many went.

The last time I went to st Andrews was at Xmas not that long ago and there were 2000 Swans fans there. I honestly can't remember the last time Swansea took less than 1000 to the Midlands.

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:40 - Dec 18 with 1893 viewsdgt73

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:39 - Dec 18 by Dan_Swan

There weren't many when we went to Birmingham around 2 years ago to defend the league cup. We lost 3-1 Bony scoring in injury time.

The total attendance was only about 7.5k.

League games

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:43 - Dec 18 with 1883 viewstaffpunk

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:39 - Dec 18 by dgt73

The last time I went to st Andrews was at Xmas not that long ago and there were 2000 Swans fans there. I honestly can't remember the last time Swansea took less than 1000 to the Midlands.

Fair points,but I didn't expect that many to go tonight, so I think the turnout is decent under the circumstances. You obviously disagree, were any of those games night ones AND live on TV?

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:49 - Dec 18 with 1849 viewsdgt73

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:43 - Dec 18 by taffpunk

Fair points,but I didn't expect that many to go tonight, so I think the turnout is decent under the circumstances. You obviously disagree, were any of those games night ones AND live on TV?

Don't think they were on tv. Also remember going to wolves on a freezing Tuesday night not long ago and over 1500 there. 655 is poor and it's less than two hrs away.

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:51 - Dec 18 with 1830 viewsmonmouth

Who cares. This is a w*nky Dooby Doo babyish type argument. Let's hope we never have to find out. We are two small to middling clubs, much closer in demographics than most of their cretins certainly will ever admit despite the evidence right in front of their eyes. Let's not turn into them eh?

That said, big club, LMAO PMSL etc etc

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:56 - Dec 18 with 1801 viewstaffpunk

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:49 - Dec 18 by dgt73

Don't think they were on tv. Also remember going to wolves on a freezing Tuesday night not long ago and over 1500 there. 655 is poor and it's less than two hrs away.

I've done all that back in the day, used to run coaches myself in the 80's/90's . It just doesn't interest me going away anymore, it's too expensive, all my mates feel the same. I didn't go once when we were in the Premiership, so nothing to do with what division. Like I said, took more than I thought tonight, feel sorry for those that travelled who witnessed another shit performance, don't expect you to feel the same.

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 22:02 - Dec 18 with 1766 viewstaffpunk

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:51 - Dec 18 by monmouth

Who cares. This is a w*nky Dooby Doo babyish type argument. Let's hope we never have to find out. We are two small to middling clubs, much closer in demographics than most of their cretins certainly will ever admit despite the evidence right in front of their eyes. Let's not turn into them eh?

That said, big club, LMAO PMSL etc etc

Not really arguing ,just discussing, Cardiff are going to end up mid table in the Championship, and have support to match. Never gone with all that big club bollocks, don't believe the rubbish spouted by people on certain sites, and in the media. Gotta go and pick my other half up now from her works do, now she will be spouting drunken gibberish!

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 22:04 - Dec 18 with 1753 viewspencoedjack

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 22:02 - Dec 18 by taffpunk

Not really arguing ,just discussing, Cardiff are going to end up mid table in the Championship, and have support to match. Never gone with all that big club bollocks, don't believe the rubbish spouted by people on certain sites, and in the media. Gotta go and pick my other half up now from her works do, now she will be spouting drunken gibberish!

Drunken sex ?

At least something good for you tonight
[Post edited 18 Dec 2015 22:05]
If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 08:13 - Dec 19 with 1591 viewsEdmundo

If Swansea were in the championship and had the chance of going into the play on 21:39 - Dec 18 by dgt73

Yeh remember that, some where around 2000 travelled, we have had some huge turnouts in the Championship.

Friday night on the box, week before xmas.......1000 max i'd say.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024