Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London 12:53 - Dec 27 with 5482 viewsdgt73

For tomorrow's match.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 12:54 - Dec 27 with 4405 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Not even to just take his daughter to Hamleys?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 12:58 - Dec 27 with 4366 viewsHighjack

Has he done a bergkamp and developed a fear of buses?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 12:58 - Dec 27 with 4352 viewsbuilthjack

Tight hamstring.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 12:59 - Dec 27 with 4348 viewsexiledclaseboy

He was limping just before half time yesterday, I was surprised he came out for the second half. Glad he did though because he was superb all game. We'll miss him tomorrow if he can't play.

Poll: Tory leader

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 12:59 - Dec 27 with 4334 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 12:58 - Dec 27 by Highjack

Has he done a bergkamp and developed a fear of buses?

He always hated Butler

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 12:59 - Dec 27 with 4330 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 12:58 - Dec 27 by builthjack

Tight hamstring.

We have 6000 centre midfielders

Have a rest Leon

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:02 - Dec 27 with 4291 viewsJackfath

You're always Itk about Leon. Fair play

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:03 - Dec 27 with 4278 viewsDarran

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 12:59 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

He was limping just before half time yesterday, I was surprised he came out for the second half. Glad he did though because he was superb all game. We'll miss him tomorrow if he can't play.

Someone's been saying for months he's not good enough for us.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:04 - Dec 27 with 4263 viewsNeath_Jack

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 12:59 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

Aye i noticed that too, when he came and stood on the halfway line when the Baggies had a corner. We thought his game was run at that point.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:14 - Dec 27 with 4163 viewsdgt73

Why do people presume he's not playing tomorrow - he didn't look injured to me when he was getting on a London bound train this morning......

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:19 - Dec 27 with 4112 viewsSgorioFruit

Is leon too short to be a manager?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:19 - Dec 27 with 4110 viewsHighjack

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:14 - Dec 27 by dgt73

Why do people presume he's not playing tomorrow - he didn't look injured to me when he was getting on a London bound train this morning......

He's probably getting off ast Neath to do some shopping in the sales.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:20 - Dec 27 with 4104 viewsdgt73

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:19 - Dec 27 by SgorioFruit

Not of a team of dwarfs

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:28 - Dec 27 with 4037 viewsNeathJack

Given the shift he put in yesterday I didn't think for he second he would play a part at Palace.

Save him for United.
Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:29 - Dec 27 with 4016 viewsmagicdaps10

Matty Grimes is starting tomorrow supposedly.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:37 - Dec 27 with 3942 viewsLoyal

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:29 - Dec 27 by magicdaps10

Good choice.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:50 - Dec 27 with 3858 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:19 - Dec 27 by SgorioFruit

not too short to be player-manager allegedly........

aka Jacksmith - a true giant amongst men
Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 14:14 - Dec 27 with 3696 viewscontroversial_jack

Yes he was limping , and agree about his superb display. Is there a better player in the country in his role?
Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 14:29 - Dec 27 with 3617 viewsTheKirkyLife

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:29 - Dec 27 by magicdaps10

F**cking finally.
Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 14:39 - Dec 27 with 3533 viewsbluenile

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 12:59 - Dec 27 by NeiltheTaylor

He always hated Butler

See what you did there....................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 15:44 - Dec 27 with 3291 viewsWarwickHunt

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 13:03 - Dec 27 by Darran

Someone's been saying for months he's not good enough for us.

We sacked him.
Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 16:10 - Dec 27 with 3141 viewsDarran

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 15:44 - Dec 27 by WarwickHunt

We sacked him.

Not him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 16:16 - Dec 27 with 3111 viewsmonmouth

If that were before Shelvey, that gives the definitive answer about JJS.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 16:21 - Dec 27 with 3083 viewslonglostjack

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 16:16 - Dec 27 by monmouth

If that were before Shelvey, that gives the definitive answer about JJS.

On the other hand JJS may be given the opportunity to showcase his skills to a potential new employer.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Leon Britton not traveling with the rest of the squad to London on 23:59 - Dec 29 with 2592 viewsJackUlation

Leon was in Dunvant workies watching the match .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024