Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup 16:28 - Jan 10 with 2440 viewsdgt73

It's seems Armageddon has finally arrived- everyone from chairman to players to manager Is having it, both barrels after we lost, sorry our reserves lost.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:35 - Jan 10 with 2399 viewspencoedjack

My side peppered with high earning internationals were outplayed / out fought by a team 2 divisions below them showing much more passion / desire.

Yes I am pretty p1ssed off.
Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:38 - Jan 10 with 2383 viewsdgt73

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:35 - Jan 10 by pencoedjack

My side peppered with high earning internationals were outplayed / out fought by a team 2 divisions below them showing much more passion / desire.

That's life - game of the season for Oxford and treated it as a cup final- well done Oxford.
I'd have liked to have won - buts it's not the end of the world- much more important game on Wednesday.

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:39 - Jan 10 with 2374 viewsawayjack

I suspect many hoped for a positive start, at least in players attitude after the Curt announcement. There were quite a few players on the pitch who may now be reserves but are paid at higher end of our 1st team wages and perhaps today was their chance to prove their worth in a relegation battle. So when they show no fight or talent they are so well paid for, I think it's fair enough they get criticised FA cup or not. I don't personally agree with slagging off the Board but it's fair enough to question why and who we signed a few of the players on the pitch today.
Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:39 - Jan 10 with 2373 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Most of the team havnt played much football lately .

Bring back the combination league .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:41 - Jan 10 with 2337 viewsdickythorpe

The under 16's would have showed more desire, it was one of our worst performances and that breakaway goal will haunt me forever.
I still remember Ash's own goal v Derby in the championship, he thought he was "Billy big time" then.

Some got a reality check today, if they took it on board we will stay up but I doubt it.

Pampered kents!!!
Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:43 - Jan 10 with 2318 viewsdgt73

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:39 - Jan 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

Most of the team havnt played much football lately .

Bring back the combination league .

Good point - Oxford maybe a lower division side - but they are metaphorically a battle hardened side....our reserves are not.

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:44 - Jan 10 with 2303 viewsperchrockjack

Divky.
It's just posters looking for comfort.

I could post what dot did, so could you. The fact it's utter cobblers stopped me.

Anyone feeling anything otter than total dejection right now is odd.

Quote me on that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:45 - Jan 10 with 2297 viewsblaine_scfc

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:35 - Jan 10 by pencoedjack

Can't remember being that p*ssed off after a game since Notts county away under Jackett. P*|| poor.
Login to get fewer ads

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:45 - Jan 10 with 2287 viewstrampie

Sunderland is a far bigger game for the Swans than the Oxford game, hence the team selection, if we were to win one and lose one of those fixtures I would rather win the Sunderland game.

I'm all for having a tilt at the FA Cup for a team like Swansea but even I would regard it as a low priority when we are involved in a relegation battle.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:47 - Jan 10 with 2284 viewsJackfath

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:45 - Jan 10 by trampie

Sunderland is a far bigger game for the Swans than the Oxford game, hence the team selection, if we were to win one and lose one of those fixtures I would rather win the Sunderland game.

I'm all for having a tilt at the FA Cup for a team like Swansea but even I would regard it as a low priority when we are involved in a relegation battle.

Correct.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:51 - Jan 10 with 2259 viewsdgt73

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:44 - Jan 10 by perchrockjack

Divky.
It's just posters looking for comfort.

I could post what dot did, so could you. The fact it's utter cobblers stopped me.

Anyone feeling anything otter than total dejection right now is odd.

Quote me on that

Anyone who feels total dejection after today's match.....needs to have a word with themselves and possibly get a life.

Oh and you can quote me on that.

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:51 - Jan 10 with 2259 viewsjacksfullaces

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:43 - Jan 10 by dgt73

Good point - Oxford maybe a lower division side - but they are metaphorically a battle hardened side....our reserves are not.

reserves? over half that team will have a big part to play in the rest of the season as things stand

easy to see tabanou, bartley, shepherd not premier league quality, nordfelt and amat might be useful in the championship.

but you would have expected the others to carry us through - lots of criticism about attitude, but I am concerned more about quality if I'm honest.

On top of that if the rest of the team don't win points over the next couple of matches, there will be questions over the appointment of Curtis.. like it or not. one less bit of evidence in the return to form bank today.

that all said, it was never going to be a walk in the park today - a highly motivated, high energy lower league team beats an uncertain premier league team tends to happen most years - it wasn't the biggest of surprises.

it will however be part of the analysis after the next 2 matches.
Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:55 - Jan 10 with 2234 viewsawayjack

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:45 - Jan 10 by trampie

Agree on selection priority and I'm sure a win on Wednesday will improve the mood. That it's an FA cup match however is no excuse for the attitude of some of the players on the field, especially our highest paid players who were given another chance by Curt to prove their worth. Some shameful performance and struggle why swansea fans would condone attitude of players wearing the swansea shirt today because it was the FA cup.
Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:58 - Jan 10 with 2213 viewsLoyal

DGT is right, deep breaths, cool heads. It isn't fcking nice but it happens.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:59 - Jan 10 with 2204 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I kind of enjoyed the game until the end when it looked like we weren't going to level

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 17:05 - Jan 10 with 2163 viewsperchrockjack

Life fine thanks dgt. Not as all things bright and beautiful as you but I get kinda upset witnessing my club getting to key by Tim hen man s team ..

Still, club means different things to different people.

Still, well done on your perspective.

What a folkn hero you are, a real soldier.

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 17:06 - Jan 10 with 2155 viewsjack247

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 16:51 - Jan 10 by dgt73

Anyone who feels total dejection after today's match.....needs to have a word with themselves and possibly get a life.

Oh and you can quote me on that.

Exactly. It's not as if I wanted us to lose, but it's really not the end of the world. If we win on Wednesday, everyone will forget about today. If we lose, we will have much bigger fish to fry than the FA cup anyway.
Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 17:08 - Jan 10 with 2140 viewsSwanzay

They looked like a team that had never met each other before kick off, let alone played football together, thats the sad reality of it.
Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 17:09 - Jan 10 with 2128 viewsperchrockjack

I said that to myself to make me feel better.

Nope, still feel Shute.

Still, look forward to more positive posts Wednesday.

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 17:11 - Jan 10 with 2094 viewsdgt73

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 17:06 - Jan 10 by jack247

Exactly. It's not as if I wanted us to lose, but it's really not the end of the world. If we win on Wednesday, everyone will forget about today. If we lose, we will have much bigger fish to fry than the FA cup anyway.

I agree.
I wanted us to win, but hopefully it's a blessing in disguise.

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 17:15 - Jan 10 with 2072 viewsperchrockjack

I hope too.

I hope the players feel hurt.

I hope they react accordingly.

Constant craving

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 17:15 - Jan 10 with 2065 viewsVetchitBack

In general agreement with OP just wished we had two great strikers who had a nice rest today fresh for Sunderland.

But we'll still stay up. Just.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 17:18 - Jan 10 with 2045 viewsAl_Bundy

er.. 3 divisions below us.

We bottled it , didn't fancy it and didn't want to mix it in key areas of the pitch.
Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 17:21 - Jan 10 with 2016 viewsjack247

Did we get relegated today, or did our reserve team lose in the FA cup on 17:15 - Jan 10 by VetchitBack

In general agreement with OP just wished we had two great strikers who had a nice rest today fresh for Sunderland.

But we'll still stay up. Just.

The slight positive is that only Cork and possibly Barrow are likely to start on Wednesday, which means virtually all of our starting eleven will have had 10 days since they last played and should be raring to go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024