Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ALFIE MAWSON 17:39 - Aug 27 with 1834 viewsdougie

Better be AWESOME because the 2 centre backs we have playing at the moment are just not good enough. Whatever you do don't let vardy have a run on you. What did Amat do? He let vardy have a run on him.
Fede just can't defend his area. At fault v hull and at fault again today.
ALFIE MAWSON on 17:43 - Aug 27 with 1805 viewsmonmouth

I think it's more a case of someone to command and organise. That's where I hoped and Argentine international might step up. He hasn't. I think Amat will be ok with a leader next to him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

ALFIE MAWSON on 17:50 - Aug 27 with 1775 viewsdougie

ALFIE MAWSON on 17:43 - Aug 27 by monmouth

I think it's more a case of someone to command and organise. That's where I hoped and Argentine international might step up. He hasn't. I think Amat will be ok with a leader next to him.

I agree on both points. Fede is not a leader. Amat needs to move to the right and be lead. This guy is only 22 but was made Barnsley club captain the minute he walked through the door. The interview I read about him shows a born leader. Once on the pitch age doesn't come into it if he commands respect. I am really hoping that what I have read about him from fans of Barnsley and Wycombe shows a young man that has all the attributes of a good CB and a leader.
ALFIE MAWSON on 17:52 - Aug 27 with 1763 viewsexiledclaseboy

I think Fernandez may be colour blind. He seems to pass to anyone bar those players wearing the same colour as him.

Poll: Tory leader

ALFIE MAWSON on 17:58 - Aug 27 with 1725 viewsskippyjack

ALFIE MAWSON on 17:52 - Aug 27 by exiledclaseboy

I think Fernandez may be colour blind. He seems to pass to anyone bar those players wearing the same colour as him.

He was staring at his own net while big Wes punted it home an all..

he's sloppy in possession.
he's awful in the penalty area (both ends)
gives away needless fouls.
rarely puts a decent block in.

Other than that.. he's alright.. He wears his kit well.. trains well.. comes across well.. but isn't actually any good.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024