Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dutch at Palace 19:21 - Jan 4 with 4388 viewsFlash

Were there any Dutch fans at Palace last night ?
JVZ says on Twitter that there were 53 Den Haag fans with the Swans fans. Did anyone at the game see any of them ? I get the idea thatJVZ enjoys telling an occasional lie. Is this yet another one ?
Dutch at Palace on 19:25 - Jan 4 with 4351 viewslonglostjack

Nope. Not to say they weren't there though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Dutch at Palace on 19:28 - Jan 4 with 4309 viewsLoyal

Dutch at Palace on 19:25 - Jan 4 by longlostjack

Nope. Not to say they weren't there though.

Definitely some there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dutch at Palace on 19:33 - Jan 4 with 4259 viewsEbo

Dutch at Palace on 19:28 - Jan 4 by Loyal

Definitely some there.

According to John the clog they were there

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Dutch at Palace on 19:33 - Jan 4 with 4246 viewsDarran

Seeing as you broke the news about JVZs website who are you Flash?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dutch at Palace on 19:38 - Jan 4 with 4193 viewsDewi1jack

Dutch at Palace on 19:33 - Jan 4 by Darran

This.

So Flash as you seem to be "stalking" Twitter for the slimy, snivelling, snidey sell out b'stard, who is another not giving a fuk about the Trust or the clubs fans...
Can you ask the tw@ how he's still getting tickets for his rip off more fans business?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Dutch at Palace on 19:41 - Jan 4 with 4150 viewsFlashberryjack

Dutch at Palace on 19:33 - Jan 4 by Darran

To many Flash feckers about for my liking.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dutch at Palace on 19:43 - Jan 4 with 4134 viewsLoyal

Dutch at Palace on 19:33 - Jan 4 by Ebo

According to John the clog they were there

They are mostly good lads, and we should always embrace them and whoever else deems it fit to follow our club. Insular west Wales attitude gets us nowhere 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Dutch at Palace on 19:55 - Jan 4 with 4067 viewsMurph75

Dutch at Palace on 19:43 - Jan 4 by Loyal

They are mostly good lads, and we should always embrace them and whoever else deems it fit to follow our club. Insular west Wales attitude gets us nowhere 👍

Isn't it more a case of how they get their tickets to matches such as Man Utd at home rather than their suitability to support the swans.
Login to get fewer ads

Dutch at Palace on 19:58 - Jan 4 with 4049 viewsLoyal

Dutch at Palace on 19:55 - Jan 4 by Murph75

Isn't it more a case of how they get their tickets to matches such as Man Utd at home rather than their suitability to support the swans.

Well,it hasn't been addressed by the Trust or investigated by anyone via the club so obviously there isn't an issue. Regardless.
Or maybe like most of the last six months they are hoping it just goes away with a few wins. Which it won't.
Trust speak up.

Dutch at Palace on 20:14 - Jan 4 with 3955 viewsMurph75

Dutch at Palace on 19:58 - Jan 4 by Loyal

Well,it hasn't been addressed by the Trust or investigated by anyone via the club so obviously there isn't an issue. Regardless.
Or maybe like most of the last six months they are hoping it just goes away with a few wins. Which it won't.
Trust speak up.

There's more chance of finding rocking horse sh1t rather than the trust speaking up on issues like this.
Dutch at Palace on 20:17 - Jan 4 with 3928 viewsWingstandwood

Dutch at Palace on 19:58 - Jan 4 by Loyal

Trust speak up.

Now that is something that has always been an issue with me? There are many SCFC supporters that have paid tens upon tens of thousands of Pounds over many years to support the club but yet? Do not get exclusive and preferential VIP treatment e.g. 'behind-the-scenes' tours of 'out-of-bounds' areas etc of type offered to once-or-twice-every-blue-moon Dutch daytrippers.

I personally find the whole thing utterly outrageous and an insult to SCFC supporters. But? I guess John Van Zweden and his SCFC director hotelier collaborator are pocketing thousands upon thousands out of it and thus the true REAL reason for the money-making-schemes grubby little existence. Forget PR cr#p and subterfuge bulls#it about overseas supporter-relations and building of links between two clubs. And yes! Why has the Trust been silent on this?

Argus!

Dutch at Palace on 20:21 - Jan 4 with 3896 viewsMurph75

Dutch at Palace on 20:17 - Jan 4 by Wingstandwood

Now that is something that has always been an issue with me? There are many SCFC supporters that have paid tens upon tens of thousands of Pounds over many years to support the club but yet? Do not get exclusive and preferential VIP treatment e.g. 'behind-the-scenes' tours of 'out-of-bounds' areas etc of type offered to once-or-twice-every-blue-moon Dutch daytrippers.

I personally find the whole thing utterly outrageous and an insult to SCFC supporters. But? I guess John Van Zweden and his SCFC director hotelier collaborator are pocketing thousands upon thousands out of it and thus the true REAL reason for the money-making-schemes grubby little existence. Forget PR cr#p and subterfuge bulls#it about overseas supporter-relations and building of links between two clubs. And yes! Why has the Trust been silent on this?

Why has the Trust been silent on this?

Good question. It's one I'd love to know the answer to.
Dutch at Palace on 20:35 - Jan 4 with 3801 viewsWingstandwood

Dutch at Palace on 20:21 - Jan 4 by Murph75

MY hunch is 'The-Great-Dutch-Travel-Club-Money-Making-Racket' was part of the negotiated deal that for some utterly inexplicable (what an absolute PR disaster, hey?) the Yankees agreed to go along with? And my guess is? SCST (maybe through no fault of its own, may even have tried to stop it?) are utterly powerless to stop it and unwilling to admit the fact because it would somewhat make the Trust look weak and ineffectual?

And another hunch? I reckon the 'perpetrators' never thought it would have come to the mass attention of supporters of the very type that have ummmmm put tens of thousands into the clubs coffers over the years. You know (unlike sellouts!) actually GIVEN instead of repeatedly TAKEN, TAKEN, TAKEN with year in year out regularity!

Argus!

Dutch at Palace on 20:45 - Jan 4 with 3733 viewsMurph75

Dutch at Palace on 20:35 - Jan 4 by Wingstandwood

MY hunch is 'The-Great-Dutch-Travel-Club-Money-Making-Racket' was part of the negotiated deal that for some utterly inexplicable (what an absolute PR disaster, hey?) the Yankees agreed to go along with? And my guess is? SCST (maybe through no fault of its own, may even have tried to stop it?) are utterly powerless to stop it and unwilling to admit the fact because it would somewhat make the Trust look weak and ineffectual?

And another hunch? I reckon the 'perpetrators' never thought it would have come to the mass attention of supporters of the very type that have ummmmm put tens of thousands into the clubs coffers over the years. You know (unlike sellouts!) actually GIVEN instead of repeatedly TAKEN, TAKEN, TAKEN with year in year out regularity!

The trust currently are weak and ineffectual.
Dutch at Palace on 20:50 - Jan 4 with 3700 viewsdameedna

Private business deal.
Jvz has a deal to buy tickets and sell them on in a package deal.
Dont know how much he buys at but assume club are happy with the deal which makes Jvz a small profit and spreads the supporter base.
Be surprised if anyone

Local support is fickle and these boys will show up when crowds and fortunes are down.
Dutch at Palace on 20:51 - Jan 4 with 3691 viewsLoyal

Dutch at Palace on 20:35 - Jan 4 by Wingstandwood

Great post.
You see there are too many on here waiting for others to do their own work for them, waiting for the usual protest and stuff. They really don't work. However, as is usual as supporters of our club we have people who can dig and see the reality of situations. This is why we have been so well informed on issues of late, this has been the real protest, the real crusaders for the fans. Lost on many sadly who just want to shout things after a game.
There are many ways to skin a cat, and a rat, and we have learned much from previous experiences, let the sad acts keep their blinkers on but let's not let it be lost on anyone, there's more to come I am sure.

Dutch at Palace on 20:53 - Jan 4 with 3671 viewsMurph75

Dutch at Palace on 20:50 - Jan 4 by dameedna

Private business deal.
Jvz has a deal to buy tickets and sell them on in a package deal.
Dont know how much he buys at but assume club are happy with the deal which makes Jvz a small profit and spreads the supporter base.
Be surprised if anyone

Local support is fickle and these boys will show up when crowds and fortunes are down.

The question is did the John the Clog abuse his power to come to this arrangement? How much does he pay for the tickets? How did he get so many tickets for the Man Utd game?

F**king stinks.
Dutch at Palace on 00:46 - Jan 5 with 3282 viewsTNT

There were ten German based Jacks at Spurs the other week, all paid up Jackarmy members.

There were a couple of them at Palace last night...

...and a newbie came along to this one too!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Dutch at Palace on 07:57 - Jan 5 with 3106 viewswaynekerr55

Dutch at Palace on 20:14 - Jan 4 by Murph75

There's more chance of finding rocking horse sh1t rather than the trust speaking up on issues like this.

Well that's bollocks as it has been discussed

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dutch at Palace on 08:04 - Jan 5 with 3094 viewsMurph75

Dutch at Palace on 07:57 - Jan 5 by waynekerr55

Well that's bollocks as it has been discussed

What were the outcomes of said discussion?
Dutch at Palace on 08:44 - Jan 5 with 3034 viewsDafyddHuw

Dutch at Palace on 20:21 - Jan 4 by Murph75

They've already acted on it.
What's the point of knocking the Trust if you don't even read their statements to see what they do?
Dutch at Palace on 09:34 - Jan 5 with 2971 viewsLoyal

Dutch at Palace on 08:04 - Jan 5 by Murph75

What were the outcomes of said discussion?

I think we all know that all these issues of self agenda of the sell out board have been discussed, but as with most things nothing has been formulated as of yet.
I suppose their move to remove Cooze was one positive,however it came about.

Dutch at Palace on 13:16 - Jan 5 with 2831 viewsKerouac

We should always bend over backwards to encourage a small number of foreign fans to attend...especially if we are away in London and haven't sold our allocation.

We need to sell these people merchandise also.
This is good for our club long term.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Dutch at Palace on 17:37 - Jan 5 with 2675 viewsMurph75

Dutch at Palace on 08:44 - Jan 5 by DafyddHuw

They've already acted on it.
What's the point of knocking the Trust if you don't even read their statements to see what they do?

Did they? What was the outcome?

Has John The Clog explained to them how he gets the tickets?

Is it a mortal sin to question the trust on here?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024