Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Mackie features in article about spitting. 11:59 - Sep 6 with 1942 viewsFDC

Sort of.

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2017/sep/05/the-secret-about-human-evolution-
Jamie Mackie features in article about spitting. on 12:05 - Sep 6 with 1922 viewsNorthernr

Lol, the only pic they had on file under "spitting" and it's Jamie. Pure QPR.
Jamie Mackie features in article about spitting. on 12:35 - Sep 6 with 1869 viewsTonto

and is that really spitting? When I imagine footballers spitting, its the Frank Rijkaard/Rudi Voller incident I imagine not someone who looks more like he's gargled a mouthful of water.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Jamie Mackie features in article about spitting. on 12:54 - Sep 6 with 1822 viewsenfieldargh

thats not spit that's Niagara Falls

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Jamie Mackie features in article about spitting. on 09:52 - Sep 7 with 1580 viewsBklynRanger

I'm imagine he'll get a good laugh out of being the face of such a scientific article - sitting on Chiswick High Road reading that quite slowly over his avocado on toast.
Jamie Mackie features in article about spitting. on 10:17 - Sep 7 with 1557 viewshubble

No publicity is bad publicity? He's not spitting anyway, he's squirting water from his mouth. I imagine they shied away from showing someone actually spitting and used this not unflattering picture instead...

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Jamie Mackie features in article about spitting. on 13:02 - Sep 7 with 1480 viewshoof_hearted

I was expecting El Hadji Diouf to be featured in what turned out to be an article I wish I'd never looked at...

Jamie Mackie features in article about spitting. on 13:29 - Sep 7 with 1449 viewsHayesender

Who was that Norwich player who spat into the away end at carrow rd in the 90's?

He was almost lynched

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Jamie Mackie features in article about spitting. on 14:10 - Sep 7 with 1414 viewsisawqpratwcity

Jamie Mackie features in article about spitting. on 13:02 - Sep 7 by hoof_hearted

I was expecting El Hadji Diouf to be featured in what turned out to be an article I wish I'd never looked at...

Yeah, I enjoy keeping Diouf on my hate list, even though Warnock signed him afterwards...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Mackie features in article about spitting. on 14:18 - Sep 7 with 1401 viewsrunningman75

The Guardian editor obviously asked for someone to get a picture to illustrate the story. I suspect there is an r's fan somewhere who works for the Guardian and managed to get Mackie in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024