Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there any real truth in Laudrup manager rumours? 07:53 - May 18 with 2350 viewsPintado

Hearing loads about Laudrup coming back, but I just can’t see it, does anyone actually know if there is any real truth in the story or is this all made up after all the agent tweets ?

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Is there any real truth in Laudrup manager rumours? on 07:58 - May 18 with 2321 viewsItchySphincter

It is true that it has been discussed.

I don’t think he’s coming back.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Is there any real truth in Laudrup manager rumours? on 08:10 - May 18 with 2264 viewsPintado

To me if it’s even been discussed then it’s a reasonable sign that perhaps they are serious about bring back decent football and getting a good coach in, still probably end up with a cheap option though lol.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Is there any real truth in Laudrup manager rumours? on 08:12 - May 18 with 2240 viewsPrivate_Partz

Is there any real truth in Laudrup manager rumours? on 07:58 - May 18 by ItchySphincter

It is true that it has been discussed.

I don’t think he’s coming back.

That's the way I see it though I would be chuffed to bits if it happened with Jenkins out the door, or out of the way where he can do no harm.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024