Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Posters 09:58 - Dec 13 with 2463 viewsspell_chekker

As far as posting / participating on a message board goes, I've had a great time posting on here.

Size isn't everything and I couldn't care less about having lots of traffic on the board. However, I do think we need a few more posters. Not many, perhaps half a dozen or so.

So, if there are any lurkers out there, come and join in with us on this no abuse board.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

New Posters on 15:42 - Jan 13 with 311 viewsjanegallagher

New Posters on 01:02 - Jan 13 by todayistheday

Ha ha Tam, banning posters from a football message board for antagonizing other posters. What have you,mosser and others been doing for years regarding Belokon making his moves. Will you be banning folk who go against the grain when you become CEO but happily parade with known hooligans. Time to change tack.

I don’t think he has been drinking. To be fair, he makes some valid points. Some people read what they want to read and turn blind eye to other things that are written.

I know I’ve mentioned it before but one of the saddest things I read was the hassle the Irish lad got, travelling on a bus to the Emirates with his gran. It really did upset me and the woman who caused it all never got a second mention.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

New Posters on 15:51 - Jan 13 with 299 viewsROTTWEILERS

New Posters on 15:42 - Jan 13 by janegallagher

I don’t think he has been drinking. To be fair, he makes some valid points. Some people read what they want to read and turn blind eye to other things that are written.

I know I’ve mentioned it before but one of the saddest things I read was the hassle the Irish lad got, travelling on a bus to the Emirates with his gran. It really did upset me and the woman who caused it all never got a second mention.

Can I still post larupped though?

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

New Posters on 16:48 - Jan 13 with 286 viewsjanegallagher

New Posters on 15:51 - Jan 13 by ROTTWEILERS

Can I still post larupped though?

You can indeed Rotts. You’re always a great poster drunk or sober 😂

We’ve got Simon Sadler

New Posters on 19:11 - Jan 13 with 268 viewsspell_chekker

New Posters on 16:48 - Jan 13 by janegallagher

You can indeed Rotts. You’re always a great poster drunk or sober 😂

Rotts is Always at his best when larrupped.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

New Posters on 19:15 - Jan 13 with 266 viewsspell_chekker

New Posters on 19:11 - Jan 13 by spell_chekker

Rotts is Always at his best when larrupped.

TITD has made some good posts on this site.

No problems here.

He has previously been accused of being DoLL.

I don't care if he is or not.

Good poster.

Welcome here.

New Posters on 19:35 - Jan 13 with 264 viewsLala

New Posters on 19:15 - Jan 13 by spell_chekker

TITD has made some good posts on this site.

No problems here.

He has previously been accused of being DoLL.

I don't care if he is or not.

Good poster.

Welcome here.

TITD speaks his mind without being abusive. I like that. You know where you stand and you know where he stands. He’s no sheep 👍

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

New Posters on 19:47 - Jan 13 with 263 viewsspell_chekker

New Posters on 19:35 - Jan 13 by Lala

TITD speaks his mind without being abusive. I like that. You know where you stand and you know where he stands. He’s no sheep 👍

He seems to be OK by me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024