Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Signing? 09:22 - Jan 1 with 1080 viewsROTTWEILERS

https://mobile.twitter.com/CallumPatton2/status/1078580096770981888

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

New Signing? on 09:57 - Jan 1 with 759 viewsLala

Midfield/ forward

Good luck lad 👍
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 9:59]

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

New Signing? on 09:21 - Jan 2 with 717 viewsspell_chekker

New Signing? on 09:57 - Jan 1 by Lala

Midfield/ forward

Good luck lad 👍
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 9:59]

Some stats -

Callum Patton
Date of Birth: October 11, 1993, 25 years
Birthplace: Sunderland
Nationality: England
Current club: Durham City

Is this T McP's first signing?

Let's hope he proves to be as astute as Bowyer in the transfer market. He'll have to be.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 9:21]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

New Signing? on 09:23 - Jan 2 with 712 viewsspell_chekker

New Signing? on 09:21 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

Some stats -

Callum Patton

Let's hope he proves to be as astute as Bowyer in the transfer market. He'll have to be.

From Bishop Auckland site -

Signed in June 2018 Callum started off being a centre forward in the style of a target man but over the recent years has dropped back in to midfield and became an excellent player using his attacking prowess scoring many goals, quite a few from dead ball situations.
He has excellent vision and will hopefully supply AJ and others with many opportunities.

Manager Ian Chandler is delighted to have captured Callum for bishops as he had many suitors.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

New Signing? on 10:31 - Jan 2 with 706 viewsspell_chekker

New Signing? on 09:23 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

From Bishop Auckland site -

Signed in June 2018 Callum started off being a centre forward in the style of a target man but over the recent years has dropped back in to midfield and became an excellent player using his attacking prowess scoring many goals, quite a few from dead ball situations.
He has excellent vision and will hopefully supply AJ and others with many opportunities.

Manager Ian Chandler is delighted to have captured Callum for bishops as he had many suitors.

From the Gazette site "Blackpool linked with Crystal Palace starlet" Nya Kirby apparently.

Attacking midfielder.

Good on the ball when not playing against anyone (see video).

New Signing? on 10:47 - Jan 2 with 702 viewsROTTWEILERS

New Signing? on 09:21 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

Some stats -

Callum Patton

spell. OP was a wind up...interestingly copied by BHS without referencing 😜

New Signing? on 10:49 - Jan 2 with 700 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

New Signing? on 10:47 - Jan 2 by ROTTWEILERS

You've got to just love twitter.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

New Signing? on 11:15 - Jan 2 with 692 viewsspell_chekker

Silly Billies copying your post.

You had me going.

New Signing? on 11:53 - Jan 2 with 685 viewsseasider81

We referenced the original source albeit I admit to reading it here first ;)

https://backhenrystreet.co.uk/discussion/35220/callum-patton-signs#

If we steal something directly from this forum, we will always reference it. I know users will quickly return to BHS seeing how slow and outdated this forum is
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 11:54]
Login to get fewer ads

New Signing? on 12:06 - Jan 2 with 677 viewsROTTWEILERS

New Signing? on 11:53 - Jan 2 by seasider81

We referenced the original source albeit I admit to reading it here first ;)

https://backhenrystreet.co.uk/discussion/35220/callum-patton-signs#

If we steal something directly from this forum, we will always reference it. I know users will quickly return to BHS seeing how slow and outdated this forum is
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 11:54]

Inter forum bantz 👍

Keep checking this site for up-to-the-minute comment and analysis 😜

New Signing? on 12:08 - Jan 2 with 674 viewsspell_chekker

New Signing? on 12:06 - Jan 2 by ROTTWEILERS

Inter forum bantz 👍

What about my hot news on Nya Kirby?

New Signing? on 12:16 - Jan 2 with 665 viewsLala

New Signing? on 12:08 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

Rotts you are so naughty love it

New Signing? on 12:16 - Jan 2 with 663 viewsROTTWEILERS

New Signing? on 12:08 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

Young lad, great haircut.

New Signing? on 12:27 - Jan 2 with 660 viewsseasider81

New Signing? on 12:06 - Jan 2 by ROTTWEILERS

Inter forum bantz 👍

I like you Tommy (apart from the fact you attend matches) you should return ;)

In all seriousness, Blackpool have not got the fan base for 3 forums. The only way we will have a credible alternative to Fansonline is to merge forums. BHS and this will remain quiet until we have one true alternative. Obviously I am biased but BHS is the only dedicated BFC on the internet and in that aspect people should support a local forum. Some of the plans for 2019 include:
- Live Score during Match Day Thread (done)
- Private Chat (Think Facebook Chat rather than clunky PMS system)
- Home Page that will show articles, news and forum highlights
- News - It will display news from various sources similar to NewsNow.
- Alert System (Will notify user if get a response)
- Like system (Only display threads you have liked, similar to Twitter)
- Plenty more forum enhancements
- Compact theme (for those who don't want the functionality and just want to see the text)

Each to their own though. Just wanted to highlight where we are going and then you can choose yourself. I am not asking you stop posting on here but would like to encourage people to try BHS as the effort we are putting into the development deserves the support from the Blackpool people :)
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 12:28]
New Signing? on 12:37 - Jan 2 with 647 viewsLala

New Signing? on 12:27 - Jan 2 by seasider81

In all seriousness, Blackpool have not got the fan base for 3 forums. The only way we will have a credible alternative to Fansonline is to merge forums. BHS and this will remain quiet until we have one true alternative. Obviously I am biased but BHS is the only dedicated BFC on the internet and in that aspect people should support a local forum. Some of the plans for 2019 include:
- Compact theme (for those who don't want the functionality and just want to see the text)

Each to their own though. Just wanted to highlight where we are going and then you can choose yourself. I am not asking you stop posting on here but would like to encourage people to try BHS as the effort we are putting into the development deserves the support from the Blackpool people :)

You're not having our Tommy
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 12:39]

New Signing? on 13:02 - Jan 2 with 639 viewsROTTWEILERS

New Signing? on 12:27 - Jan 2 by seasider81

BHS could offer me a free daily blowie and I still wouldn't post there again. It's the forum equivalent of The Ivy frequented by regulars of Fat Jack's.

New Signing? on 13:16 - Jan 2 with 626 viewsspell_chekker

New Signing? on 13:02 - Jan 2 by ROTTWEILERS

BHS could offer me a free daily blowie and I still wouldn't post there again. It's the forum equivalent of The Ivy frequented by regulars of Fat Jack's.

Seasider is understandably passionate about his site. What he says is right about the modern features on BHS and it being run for and by BFC fans. In all fairness, it should be the go to place for all things Pool.

The thing is, the people who frequent the place make it like a mini AVFTT. The small minority on here want to get away from that judgemental and undesireable mindset.

New Signing? on 13:17 - Jan 2 with 624 viewsspell_chekker

New Signing? on 13:16 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

Seasider is understandably passionate about his site. What he says is right about the modern features on BHS and it being run for and by BFC fans. In all fairness, it should be the go to place for all things Pool.

The thing is, the people who frequent the place make it like a mini AVFTT. The small minority on here want to get away from that judgemental and undesireable mindset.

There's the Vital site as well.

There used to be another one called INOIT. Don't know if it's still going.

New Signing? on 13:25 - Jan 2 with 619 viewsspell_chekker

New Signing? on 13:17 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

There's the Vital site as well.

There used to be another one called INOIT. Don't know if it's still going.

From Derby site -

Derby County Under-23s midfielder Callum Guy has completed his permanent switch to Sky Bet League 1 side Blackpool.

The 22-year-old moved to Bloomfield Road in loan deal until January back in August that would then become a permanent switch once the January transfer window opened.
Guy has appeared 21 times for Blackpool since moving north and got his name on the scoresheet on one occasion.

The Academy graduate, who made a single first-team appearance for Derby as a substitute in the Carabao Cup against Barnsley last season, also had loan spells at Port Vale and Bradford City before linking up with Blackpool.

Derby County would like to wish Callum every success in his future career.

New Signing? on 13:33 - Jan 2 with 615 viewsLala

New Signing? on 13:25 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

From Derby site -

Derby County Under-23s midfielder Callum Guy has completed his permanent switch to Sky Bet League 1 side Blackpool.

The 22-year-old moved to Bloomfield Road in loan deal until January back in August that would then become a permanent switch once the January transfer window opened.
Guy has appeared 21 times for Blackpool since moving north and got his name on the scoresheet on one occasion.

The Academy graduate, who made a single first-team appearance for Derby as a substitute in the Carabao Cup against Barnsley last season, also had loan spells at Port Vale and Bradford City before linking up with Blackpool.

Derby County would like to wish Callum every success in his future career.

Had to google Fat Jacks

I get the analogy now though

New Signing? on 13:47 - Jan 2 with 608 viewsseasider81

New Signing? on 13:33 - Jan 2 by Lala

Had to google Fat Jacks

I get the analogy now though

Tommy it's real life. You can't run away from people's feelings. The majority of Pool fans don't go to home games anymore and they see those that attend as a real kick in the teeth in trying to force change.

You have to remember as well that BHS was sued by the Oyston family so do you not think it's understandable that we have a bigger axe to grind than perhaps your average Seasider.

This is all real life. If you want a fantasy land, then stay in here and talk about how great BFC is.

As I mentioned before, the kids comment is a disgrace and we would not allow that if had seen it. We hope the forum will grow and if so, so would the moderation team.
New Signing? on 13:53 - Jan 2 with 602 viewsseasider81

New Signing? on 13:16 - Jan 2 by spell_chekker

Fair post Checker. If I am being perfectly honest, that is why I get frustrated. Our forum was purposely built for Blackpool fans but people still choose to post on these network sites that have nothing to do with Blackpool.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 14:02]
New Signing? on 14:24 - Jan 2 with 588 viewsjanegallagher

New Signing? on 13:53 - Jan 2 by seasider81

Fair post Checker. If I am being perfectly honest, that is why I get frustrated. Our forum was purposely built for Blackpool fans but people still choose to post on these network sites that have nothing to do with Blackpool.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 14:02]

Love the Ivy. That’s going to be our (spliff and hoover) Xmas do this year 😃

We’ve got Simon Sadler

New Signing? on 15:06 - Jan 2 with 579 viewsROTTWEILERS

New Signing? on 13:47 - Jan 2 by seasider81

Tommy it's real life. You can't run away from people's feelings. The majority of Pool fans don't go to home games anymore and they see those that attend as a real kick in the teeth in trying to force change.

You have to remember as well that BHS was sued by the Oyston family so do you not think it's understandable that we have a bigger axe to grind than perhaps your average Seasider.

This is all real life. If you want a fantasy land, then stay in here and talk about how great BFC is.

As I mentioned before, the kids comment is a disgrace and we would not allow that if had seen it. We hope the forum will grow and if so, so would the moderation team.

What has BHS being sued got to do with me? I didn't sue them. In fact, I contributed to the legal fund. My view is that change cannot and will not be forced via simply handing BST a fiver a year and abusing attendees.

You're being deliberately dishonest about not seeing the comments and deliberately disingenuous implying I'm running away from people's feelings. Look, I've got nothing to prove. I came on the board, didn't shy away when I decided to return to BR - even providing helpful match updates and the like. I got abuse, bit back (within the rules) and got banned (x2). I've got BHS marked down as a group of sensitive-types who can dish it out but can't take it. C’est la vie.

New Signing? on 15:20 - Jan 2 with 574 viewsseasider81

New Signing? on 15:06 - Jan 2 by ROTTWEILERS

What has BHS being sued got to do with me? I didn't sue them. In fact, I contributed to the legal fund. My view is that change cannot and will not be forced via simply handing BST a fiver a year and abusing attendees.

You're being deliberately dishonest about not seeing the comments and deliberately disingenuous implying I'm running away from people's feelings. Look, I've got nothing to prove. I came on the board, didn't shy away when I decided to return to BR - even providing helpful match updates and the like. I got abuse, bit back (within the rules) and got banned (x2). I've got BHS marked down as a group of sensitive-types who can dish it out but can't take it. C’est la vie.

I would like to think the comments were removed. If not, I can only apologise as that isn't the content we want. We aren't stupid, we know leaving stuff like that on will have a negative impact not only on you but the forum as well.

I don't expect you to behave differently because Oyston tried to sue him. I am just using it as an example of why people might get pissed off. This is real life. What isn't acceptable though, is personal abuse and this where we fell short. I completely acknowledge this.

As far as I remember though you were giving it as good as you were getting so this just escalated matters. It's sad that we are even discussing this as a normal football club wouldn't have to deal with such matters.
New Signing? on 12:53 - Jan 4 with 551 viewsspell_chekker

New Signing? on 15:20 - Jan 2 by seasider81

I would like to think the comments were removed. If not, I can only apologise as that isn't the content we want. We aren't stupid, we know leaving stuff like that on will have a negative impact not only on you but the forum as well.

I don't expect you to behave differently because Oyston tried to sue him. I am just using it as an example of why people might get pissed off. This is real life. What isn't acceptable though, is personal abuse and this where we fell short. I completely acknowledge this.

As far as I remember though you were giving it as good as you were getting so this just escalated matters. It's sad that we are even discussing this as a normal football club wouldn't have to deal with such matters.

Daniels to Rotherham?

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/blackpool-pair-se

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024