Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rick Moranis attacked by a thug 03:53 - Oct 3 with 1875 viewsGroo

Hope they catch him fast, hope its not racially motivated and just a brainless thug.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7374367/rick-moranis-attack-punch-video/

Groo does what Groo does best

Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 04:47 - Oct 3 with 1859 viewsDr_Parnassus

Why would it be racially motivated? Can’t incidents happen without the constant reference to race? There is absolutely nothing to suggest the black attacker hates white people.

It really is the phantom taboo. I have lived in many countries across the world in many communities of all races, the amount of actual racists I’ve met in my life I can probably count on one hand and the most prominent one was a black woman who wouldn’t allow her daughter to have a white boyfriend.

The introduction of race and racism in every day scenarios is beyond tiresome.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 4:57]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 13:21 - Oct 3 with 1757 viewsHighjack

It was an impactful but mostly peaceful punch. The protester was simply showing support for Rick's incredible performance as Dark Helmet in Spaceballs.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 14:25 - Oct 3 with 1733 viewschad

Perhaps this poor chap had his ‘Innerspace’ invaded and mistook Moranis for Martin Short

Or could have misread the title of his well known film as Honey I Shot the Kids

Or could have just been that friendly old US Canadian Rivalry

Chin up Rick I once got punched in the face by a stranger when walking home late at night, when I politely turned down this random blokes request for one of my chips.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 14:27]
Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 14:38 - Oct 3 with 1717 viewsGroo

Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 14:25 - Oct 3 by chad

Perhaps this poor chap had his ‘Innerspace’ invaded and mistook Moranis for Martin Short

Or could have misread the title of his well known film as Honey I Shot the Kids

Or could have just been that friendly old US Canadian Rivalry

Chin up Rick I once got punched in the face by a stranger when walking home late at night, when I politely turned down this random blokes request for one of my chips.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 14:27]

Great photo of 5 Canadian greats there.

Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 14:44 - Oct 3 with 1712 viewsGroo

Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 04:47 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Why would it be racially motivated? Can’t incidents happen without the constant reference to race? There is absolutely nothing to suggest the black attacker hates white people.

It really is the phantom taboo. I have lived in many countries across the world in many communities of all races, the amount of actual racists I’ve met in my life I can probably count on one hand and the most prominent one was a black woman who wouldn’t allow her daughter to have a white boyfriend.

I understand why you cannot comprehend that in these times of BLM rising tensions that on occassion a certain type of black person may seek some sort of revenge on the random privelaged white guy.

It is difficult when you only have one eye.

Most black people, like most cops, are decent people but the odd one can influence the thoughts of many with one clandestine action that does not represent the rest.

Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 14:56 - Oct 3 with 1698 viewsDr_Parnassus

Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 14:44 - Oct 3 by Groo

I understand why you cannot comprehend that in these times of BLM rising tensions that on occassion a certain type of black person may seek some sort of revenge on the random privelaged white guy.

It is difficult when you only have one eye.

Most black people, like most cops, are decent people but the odd one can influence the thoughts of many with one clandestine action that does not represent the rest.

BLM rising tensions are only because people are buying into it and spreading such things.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 16:32 - Oct 3 with 1671 viewsCatullus

Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 14:56 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

BLM rising tensions are only because people are buying into it and spreading such things.

It's because of BLM that this might have been racially motivated. It's also because of BLM that people will think an attack by a black on a white is racial. Face it, if anybody says anything about a black person it's usually called racism by BLM, even if a black person said it.

It's all out of hand and silly.

I hope Moranis is OK, whatever the reason it's a cowardly attack.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 19:17 - Oct 3 with 1610 viewsFlashberryjack

Rick Moranis attacked by a thug on 04:47 - Oct 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Boot on the other foot...and it probably would be regarded as a racially motivated assault.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024