Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If a woman gets drunk she's asked to get assaulted or worse 04:32 - Mar 27 with 2130 viewsGroo

How the hell can these people sleep with themselves

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rape-victims-designation-drunk-voluntarily-minnesot

May as well add skimpily dressed

Groo does what Groo does best

If a woman gets drunk she's asked to get assaulted or worse on 13:42 - Mar 27 with 2051 viewsGwyn737

Victim blaming and it’s shocking.
If a woman gets drunk she's asked to get assaulted or worse on 14:19 - Mar 27 with 2033 viewsCatullus

If a woman gets drunk she's asked to get assaulted or worse on 13:42 - Mar 27 by Gwyn737

Victim blaming and it’s shocking.

It is and yet we often see how drunken people, men and women, get taken advantage of. I was lucky I guess, I was drunk more times than I could ever count and nothing too bad happened. Many people are not that lucky, a man ma get mugged, a woman raped. Without alochol it MAY not have happened but being drunk makes us easy prey.

We each of us has a responsibility to ourselves and we should all realise that our behaviour will always carry risks, go for a walk, drive the car, get drunk, they all have inherrent risks and there are always scumbags redy to take advantage.

A woman out having fun isn't asking for it and doesn't deserve assaulting or raping. That's why I firmly believe we need more police, many more and most of them out on the beat not prancing around in cars and missing a lot of problems. I'm all for more CCTV too mind but the civil liberties groups don't like that idea.

Instead of blaming victims we should be catching the perpetrators and locking them up. Still though, people need to realise their behaviour carries risks.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If a woman gets drunk she's asked to get assaulted or worse on 14:30 - Mar 27 with 2025 viewsonehunglow

If a woman gets drunk she's asked to get assaulted or worse on 14:19 - Mar 27 by Catullus

It is and yet we often see how drunken people, men and women, get taken advantage of. I was lucky I guess, I was drunk more times than I could ever count and nothing too bad happened. Many people are not that lucky, a man ma get mugged, a woman raped. Without alochol it MAY not have happened but being drunk makes us easy prey.

We each of us has a responsibility to ourselves and we should all realise that our behaviour will always carry risks, go for a walk, drive the car, get drunk, they all have inherrent risks and there are always scumbags redy to take advantage.

A woman out having fun isn't asking for it and doesn't deserve assaulting or raping. That's why I firmly believe we need more police, many more and most of them out on the beat not prancing around in cars and missing a lot of problems. I'm all for more CCTV too mind but the civil liberties groups don't like that idea.

Instead of blaming victims we should be catching the perpetrators and locking them up. Still though, people need to realise their behaviour carries risks.

It is also a matter of common sense.
Why does a young female in this country go out in mid winter wearing outfits as they do. Rightly or wrongly ,yong men ARE attracted to that. Add alcohol and there you have it.Perfect cocktail for pain.
This ,I hasten to add,does not mean it give a green light to sexual actions .

We have to ask as to why girls in short skirts and micro tops in January get that hammered they cannot find their way home. Nobody should get into that state. Bad people will always take advantage.They always have.They always will.Its why few Muslim girls get this unwarranted attraction and attention ;first,they don't get pyssed and they wouldn't be allowed outside the door dressed as our girls are. Fact.Uncomfortable or not. It is also a fact that Italian or French girls are less inclined to end up legless ,unconscious in the gutter after a night out.

Sadly,it is now a good British night out to go out and get hammered and if there are consequences then it's all someone's fault.

We simply have to address this corrosive drink culture before anything else.Nothing but nothing kills more.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

If a woman gets drunk she's asked to get assaulted or worse on 15:15 - Mar 27 with 2017 viewsGroo

If a woman gets drunk she's asked to get assaulted or worse on 14:30 - Mar 27 by onehunglow

It is also a matter of common sense.
Why does a young female in this country go out in mid winter wearing outfits as they do. Rightly or wrongly ,yong men ARE attracted to that. Add alcohol and there you have it.Perfect cocktail for pain.
This ,I hasten to add,does not mean it give a green light to sexual actions .

We have to ask as to why girls in short skirts and micro tops in January get that hammered they cannot find their way home. Nobody should get into that state. Bad people will always take advantage.They always have.They always will.Its why few Muslim girls get this unwarranted attraction and attention ;first,they don't get pyssed and they wouldn't be allowed outside the door dressed as our girls are. Fact.Uncomfortable or not. It is also a fact that Italian or French girls are less inclined to end up legless ,unconscious in the gutter after a night out.

Sadly,it is now a good British night out to go out and get hammered and if there are consequences then it's all someone's fault.

We simply have to address this corrosive drink culture before anything else.Nothing but nothing kills more.

The reason this law was made in this state was because of an appeal by someone who was found guilty of rape.

This man and a friend picked up two women who were drunk, the one in question had mixed drink with her medication. They picked them up and enticed them to a non existent party at the defendants house.

She fell unconscious and awoke to find the guy on top of her having his way.

I find it hard to read someone blaming the victim for the way they dress or for being drunk.

There are times people get drunk when they never intended to, not eaten before, tired, medication they didn't realise would effect them, not realising how much they drunk.

That state will be open season for attacking women.

Groo does what Groo does best

If a woman gets drunk she's asked to get assaulted or worse on 16:38 - Mar 27 with 1980 viewsonehunglow

If a woman gets drunk she's asked to get assaulted or worse on 15:15 - Mar 27 by Groo

The reason this law was made in this state was because of an appeal by someone who was found guilty of rape.

This man and a friend picked up two women who were drunk, the one in question had mixed drink with her medication. They picked them up and enticed them to a non existent party at the defendants house.

She fell unconscious and awoke to find the guy on top of her having his way.

I find it hard to read someone blaming the victim for the way they dress or for being drunk.

There are times people get drunk when they never intended to, not eaten before, tired, medication they didn't realise would effect them, not realising how much they drunk.

That state will be open season for attacking women.

BUT it is a given our people go out to get steaming. When you are steaming you are vulnerable in every way.
You could even get mown down by a car

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024