Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing 11:45 - Jul 1 with 2373 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55238/steve-cooper’s-d

Latest click above
Click here for Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 11:56 - Jul 1 with 2334 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper and the players for that matter have had an easy ride with no spectators the last year or so. Supporters when at the games will not put up with players giving less than 100% and poor performances from the team. The season starts in just over a month and if cooper is still here the performances have to improve or he will see another side of the supporters.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 11:57]
Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 12:12 - Jul 1 with 2284 viewscymrojack

Enjoyable article. Many thanks Keith.

For me, his desire to get the Palace job was totally undestandable. Premier League Club - a move upwards - fair enough.

However, to put himself forward for the Fulham job is not acceptable. They are, after all, a fellow Championship club.

He will shortly have to return to training with the squad, with every single one of them knowing that he wanted to leave them for another Championship side. Not good.

We are a good sized championship club with super fans and great facilities. He should remember that and show respect to the Swansea family. Whilst his achievements are thus far good, he has, in my opinion still a lot of work to do to attain excellence in Senior football management.

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 12:35 - Jul 1 with 2181 viewsDr_Parnassus

In my view, if we wanted every player and manager to get out of the club that have a burning desire to play for a bigger club... we would need to start recruiting at the local football fields sharpish, as we wouldn’t have anyone left at the club.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 12:59 - Jul 1 with 2147 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 12:12 - Jul 1 by cymrojack

Enjoyable article. Many thanks Keith.

For me, his desire to get the Palace job was totally undestandable. Premier League Club - a move upwards - fair enough.

However, to put himself forward for the Fulham job is not acceptable. They are, after all, a fellow Championship club.

He will shortly have to return to training with the squad, with every single one of them knowing that he wanted to leave them for another Championship side. Not good.

We are a good sized championship club with super fans and great facilities. He should remember that and show respect to the Swansea family. Whilst his achievements are thus far good, he has, in my opinion still a lot of work to do to attain excellence in Senior football management.

Excellent post and thread. How can some posters have a go at Swans fans who dislike Cooper and his methods - calling them faux when Cooper has no liking or even respect for the club anymore.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 13:16 - Jul 1 with 2087 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 12:59 - Jul 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Excellent post and thread. How can some posters have a go at Swans fans who dislike Cooper and his methods - calling them faux when Cooper has no liking or even respect for the club anymore.

Did Dan James have a liking or respect for Swansea?

He wanted to go to Leeds... also in the championship. I don’t remember such comments made about him.

That’s the key here, there is no consistency in the evaluation of events. They are being twisted and bent out of shape in this case to align with a narrative that doesn’t represent reality, to play anti anti Cooper slant.

It’s been the same all season and will continue no doubt. In fact it reminds me a lot of the American political race, an awful lot of reframing of the truth and dishonest representation on facts.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 13:19]

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 13:19 - Jul 1 with 2072 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 13:16 - Jul 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Did Dan James have a liking or respect for Swansea?

He wanted to go to Leeds... also in the championship. I don’t remember such comments made about him.

That’s the key here, there is no consistency in the evaluation of events. They are being twisted and bent out of shape in this case to align with a narrative that doesn’t represent reality, to play anti anti Cooper slant.

It’s been the same all season and will continue no doubt. In fact it reminds me a lot of the American political race, an awful lot of reframing of the truth and dishonest representation on facts.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 13:19]

This thread is about Cooper.
That article from the Guv is a piece of marketing Id be proud to call my own.

Steve is a great coach and would be a wow for any ambitious club.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 13:24 - Jul 1 with 2057 viewsDr_Parnassus

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 13:19 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

This thread is about Cooper.
That article from the Guv is a piece of marketing Id be proud to call my own.

Steve is a great coach and would be a wow for any ambitious club.

It is yes, but his scenario is one that isn’t alien to our club.

It is very important to draw comparisons to how one scenario was treated to another in order to show the reaction is one of inherent bias as opposed to natural thought process.

Dan James wanted to go to Leeds in the Championship and ended up coming back after no deal was finalised. He was welcomed back with open arms and commitment was never in question. Bodde was the same with Derby.

Cooper does it was Fulham and it’s the complete opposite, it shows he doesn’t like or respect the club apparently?! It is these contradictions that I simply cannot buy and is something that stands out like a sore thumb to me.

I wouldn’t be doing myself justice as a poster if I didn’t point it out. Because it’s stark.

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 15:13 - Jul 1 with 1903 viewsGroo

We have no idea what truth there is in any of the reports in recent weeks. It been all rumour and paper talk.

Could be all of it was made up.

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 15:25 - Jul 1 with 1876 views34dfgdf54

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 17:00 - Jul 1 with 1723 viewsmax936

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 15:25 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

He's probably disappointed I expect, but I expect him to continue being professional like he's been in all his pre/post match interviews, he's got to reach for that higher level now and maybe he'll get a Premier League job, that's assuming that he doesn't get there with us, wipe the slate clean and crack on.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 18:42]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 18:09 - Jul 1 with 1626 viewsOldjack

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 15:25 - Jul 1 by 34dfgdf54

o shit !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 18:36 - Jul 1 with 1539 viewsonehunglow

Onehunglow reported Steveo would stay at Swansea.

He's too humble to point out the prospect of Steveo leaving and us getting compensated was risible.

We will have to pay to get rid of him. He has been found out.

Clearly.

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 18:36 - Jul 1 with 1550 viewsguthrieintherain

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 18:09 - Jul 1 by Oldjack

o shit !

At least i can save money on a prescription for sleeping pills will bring a blanket to home games.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 18:40 - Jul 1 with 1525 viewsonehunglow

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 18:36 - Jul 1 by guthrieintherain

At least i can save money on a prescription for sleeping pills will bring a blanket to home games.

More Saturday afternoons ruined.

Cant see why he doesnt have his teeth fixed

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:07 - Jul 1 with 1458 viewsKeithHaynes

You sort of read it here folks 😂👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:09 - Jul 1 with 1453 viewsBoundy

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:07 - Jul 1 by KeithHaynes

You sort of read it here folks 😂👍

can't you be wrong , just for once

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:11 - Jul 1 with 1445 viewsChief

Article is completely overkill.

He's an ambitious manager who's (allegedly) spoken to two clubs that are currently better placed than ourselves to succeed. Not ideal, but this is the game we're in, he's not a Swansea fan and he's never stated he'd have to be pushed out to leave.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:13 - Jul 1 with 1433 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:09 - Jul 1 by Boundy

can't you be wrong , just for once

Many times mate 😂👍
It’s our sources that deserve as much of a mention than anything, it’s just being brave enough to go with your gut. Our staff who are beyond reproach I also think are far more deserving of a big hug.

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:14 - Jul 1 with 1424 viewsKeithHaynes

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:11 - Jul 1 by Chief

Article is completely overkill.

He's an ambitious manager who's (allegedly) spoken to two clubs that are currently better placed than ourselves to succeed. Not ideal, but this is the game we're in, he's not a Swansea fan and he's never stated he'd have to be pushed out to leave.

I agree the unbiased opinion on his coaching ability and intelligence should have been played down 😉

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:39 - Jul 1 with 1347 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:14 - Jul 1 by KeithHaynes

I agree the unbiased opinion on his coaching ability and intelligence should have been played down 😉

At least we’ll be allowed in to sing him his new chant

“You’re not going anywhere “ (repeat to fade”

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:48 - Jul 1 with 1329 viewsBoundy

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:39 - Jul 1 by Brynmill_Jack

At least we’ll be allowed in to sing him his new chant

“You’re not going anywhere “ (repeat to fade”

The John Major of football

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 21:02 - Jul 1 with 1209 viewsAndyCole

Steve Cooper’s desire to leave Swansea is getting embarrassing on 19:13 - Jul 1 by KeithHaynes

Many times mate 😂👍
It’s our sources that deserve as much of a mention than anything, it’s just being brave enough to go with your gut. Our staff who are beyond reproach I also think are far more deserving of a big hug.

Sourcing is a skill and an art form - you seem to have it nailed fair play, and a refreshing, welcome change to the run of the mill hacks with no substance nor "gut feeling".

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024