Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The End of Russia as we know it ? 17:58 - Apr 6 with 3349 viewsjohnlangy

When the war in Ukraine is over and if we're still around will it be the end of Russia as we know it ?

After the war Russia will become a pariah state and the vast majority of countries will sever connections with it. Within a relatively short space of time countries in the West will have weaned themselves off the reliance on Russia for their oil and gas. Doing so will deprive Russia of the value of 60% of its exports (2019 figures). The rouble will be virtually worthless.

Meantime older people who rely on the state controlled media for their news and who actually believe this news (lies) will be dying off. All the while younger people who have become used to the net for their news will understand the reason for their country having become a third world economy where they can't afford to do anything outside of Russia. Imagine the cost of a holiday then to Spain if you want to pay in roubles.

So they'll understand why Russia is a pariah state. Because of Putin. They'll know that it really was a war not a Special Military Exercise. They'll know that thousands of Ukrainians will have been killed by their army (which 200,000 of them are part of). The 11 million Russians with family ties to Ukrainians will have come to the realisation that what they were being told by their Ukrainian relatives is actually the truth.

And at some point because they will finally know the truth of what their government has done surely the Russian people are finally going to say enough is enough and fundamentally change their country. Because it's only they can do anything about it.

In the meantime hopefully Putin will have died or been killed off through a coup. Or just by one man and a gun. And then one of the other lunatics may see a chance of taking over.

So, as I say, if they don't want to be back at square one just with a different lunatic in charge it will be down to the Russian people.

A bit of a rant i'm afraid.
The End of Russia as we know it ? on 15:56 - Apr 8 with 592 viewsmajorraglan

The End of Russia as we know it ? on 14:43 - Apr 8 by A_Fans_Dad

So is Biden, check it out for yourself.

You’re well down the rabbit hole, comparing the US to what’s happening in Hungary is crackers.
The End of Russia as we know it ? on 16:20 - Apr 8 with 575 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The End of Russia as we know it ? on 15:56 - Apr 8 by majorraglan

You’re well down the rabbit hole, comparing the US to what’s happening in Hungary is crackers.

You think so?
Treason against a sitting President, a Crime family member as the current President, Human Rights violations, packing the Supreme court with a pedo apologist Judge. Total Media Bias, total technology bias with illegal use of finances in elections.
A two level legal system, the country being destoyed from within.
No similarities at all, but just as bad.
The End of Russia as we know it ? on 17:13 - Apr 8 with 558 viewsjohnlangy

The End of Russia as we know it ? on 15:03 - Apr 8 by 73__73

Where do you get your information from ? MSM ? If so proceed with extreme caution.

Which information in my post are you referring to 73 ?
The End of Russia as we know it ? on 17:35 - Apr 8 with 544 views73__73

The End of Russia as we know it ? on 17:13 - Apr 8 by johnlangy

Which information in my post are you referring to 73 ?

All of it really. I just don’t buy into the narrative that Russia is evil and Ukraine are saints.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The End of Russia as we know it ? on 18:52 - Apr 8 with 517 viewsshingle

The End of Russia as we know it ? on 17:35 - Apr 8 by 73__73

All of it really. I just don’t buy into the narrative that Russia is evil and Ukraine are saints.

Well no one is saying Ukraine are saints but Russia is certainly evil and always have been.
The End of Russia as we know it ? on 20:13 - Apr 8 with 491 views73__73

The End of Russia as we know it ? on 18:52 - Apr 8 by shingle

Well no one is saying Ukraine are saints but Russia is certainly evil and always have been.

No doubt the bbc said so 😂

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

The End of Russia as we know it ? on 11:53 - Apr 9 with 441 viewscontroversial_jack

Just because Putin is bad, it doesn't mean Zelensky is good
The End of Russia as we know it ? on 11:59 - Apr 9 with 437 viewsjack_lord

The End of Russia as we know it ? on 18:52 - Apr 8 by shingle

Always?
Really?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Login to get fewer ads

The End of Russia as we know it ? on 17:47 - Apr 9 with 414 viewsjohnlangy

The End of Russia as we know it ? on 17:35 - Apr 8 by 73__73

'Actually i'm not that naive that I don't know that other countries tell lies as well'

This was the first line of my post. It applies to Ukraine as well. With 200,000 Russian soldiers having invaded their country and killed God knows how many Ukrainian people I don't for one moment imagine that no Ukrainian soldiers have taken what they may call retribution against Russian soldiers.

So when you say you disagree with all of my post, where did I say Ukraine are saints ?

I'm amazed at the number of times posters criticize other posters for things they didn't say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024