Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 22:57 - Apr 26 with 20282 viewsNotLoyal

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57684/steve-cooper-and-â

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/57682/just-where-is-the-

The Swansea Indie meet up, equal times to be had, evening officer 😉 👊

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:34 - Apr 27 with 5767 viewsSTID2017

The unbeaten run stretches to 10 as Cooper and his Merry Men get three points and automatic promotion robbed off them by the evil King Russell and his band of travelling Jacks assembled from several countries.
COYS

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:39 - Apr 27 with 5760 viewsKeithHaynes

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:34 - Apr 27 by STID2017

The unbeaten run stretches to 10 as Cooper and his Merry Men get three points and automatic promotion robbed off them by the evil King Russell and his band of travelling Jacks assembled from several countries.
COYS

Those pesky German jacks !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:43 - Apr 27 with 5752 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:39 - Apr 27 by KeithHaynes

Those pesky German jacks !

Not to mention our team of mixed nations, including the Dutch Destroyer !

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:46 - Apr 27 with 5749 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Forest just beat table taoppin Fulham 1-0 away and we have 3 dull Ds, DDD - against Forest's WWW, plus the way they dismantled us 4-1

1-4
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:02 - Apr 27 with 5737 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 00:46 - Apr 27 by KulusBeatFactory

Forest just beat table taoppin Fulham 1-0 away and we have 3 dull Ds, DDD - against Forest's WWW, plus the way they dismantled us 4-1

1-4

Bournemouth dismantled us 4 - 0 just a month before that Forest victory over us, yet should have been beaten out of sight tonight ?
You are backing the favourites, I am backing my favourites.
COYS !

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:20 - Apr 27 with 5624 viewsvetchonian

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:02 - Apr 27 by STID2017

Bournemouth dismantled us 4 - 0 just a month before that Forest victory over us, yet should have been beaten out of sight tonight ?
COYS !

Bouremouth nearly dismantled us 3-4 after us beung 3 nil up at home....
Im a Swans fan and they are my favourites but the realist in me says we might get a draw ay Forewst but I doubt we wil do them at theirs in theoir current form

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:28 - Apr 27 with 5619 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:20 - Apr 27 by vetchonian

Bouremouth nearly dismantled us 3-4 after us beung 3 nil up at home....
Im a Swans fan and they are my favourites but the realist in me says we might get a draw ay Forewst but I doubt we wil do them at theirs in theoir current form

I am being slightly tongue in cheek, Forest's form is phenomenal.
However, I didn't expect us to put three past Bournemouth and I have posted my thoughts elsewhere about that.
Funny game football, if we start like we did last night, then who knows ?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 10:46 - Apr 27 with 5571 viewsbuilthjack

1-2. Forest miss out the automatic spot.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:56 - Apr 27 with 5428 viewsraynor94

With our weakened squad, sadly I can't see us getting anything.

If losing to Forest means Bournemouth are in the play offs, I'll live with that

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:14 - Apr 27 with 5419 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 13:56 - Apr 27 by raynor94

With our weakened squad, sadly I can't see us getting anything.

If losing to Forest means Bournemouth are in the play offs, I'll live with that

Even if Bournemouth lose to Forest, assuming both teams have matching results on Saturday, it would all depend on the last game.
Matching results then and it depends on goal difference.
Thinking about that, if both teams won drew or lost their two games by the same score, Forest would go up by goal difference.
Unless ... Forest win at Bournemouth but draw ( or lose ) their their other two games, Bournemouth draw or lose their other two games, and Huddersfield win their last two games, then Huddersfield go up automatically !
Would finish :
Hudds 82 points
Forest 81 points GD 31 or more
Bournemouth 81 points GD 29 or less
Then Sheff Utd beat Forest in the semis, and Bournemouth in the final.
Simples

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:46 - Apr 27 with 5392 viewsWhiterockin

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:14 - Apr 27 by STID2017

Even if Bournemouth lose to Forest, assuming both teams have matching results on Saturday, it would all depend on the last game.
Matching results then and it depends on goal difference.
Thinking about that, if both teams won drew or lost their two games by the same score, Forest would go up by goal difference.
Unless ... Forest win at Bournemouth but draw ( or lose ) their their other two games, Bournemouth draw or lose their other two games, and Huddersfield win their last two games, then Huddersfield go up automatically !
Would finish :
Hudds 82 points
Forest 81 points GD 31 or more
Bournemouth 81 points GD 29 or less
Then Sheff Utd beat Forest in the semis, and Bournemouth in the final.
Simples

A lot of ifs and buts there. I'll throw one in, what if we had won our last 3 home games instead of drawing them.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:55 - Apr 27 with 5383 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:46 - Apr 27 by Whiterockin

A lot of ifs and buts there. I'll throw one in, what if we had won our last 3 home games instead of drawing them.

If we had won our last four games we would be 6th now
Considering how poor some think we are, it is so frustrating.
Ever since we beat West Brom away, it has been there for us to throw away.
Still 9 matches unbeaten so far ...

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:20 - Apr 27 with 5322 viewsangryjack

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 14:55 - Apr 27 by STID2017

If we had won our last four games we would be 6th now
Considering how poor some think we are, it is so frustrating.
Ever since we beat West Brom away, it has been there for us to throw away.
Still 9 matches unbeaten so far ...

If my auntie had balls she be my uncle...if we had won all our games we be champions
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:26 - Apr 27 with 5285 viewsshingle

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 01:02 - Apr 27 by STID2017

COYS !

He is not backing Forest mun he just believes we will not beat them he is just being a little more realistic than you.
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:38 - Apr 27 with 5241 viewsFireboy2

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 17:20 - Apr 27 by angryjack

If my auntie had balls she be my uncle...if we had won all our games we be champions

Have you got a degree in stating the bleeding obvious.
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:59 - Apr 27 with 5252 viewsshingle

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:38 - Apr 27 by Fireboy2

Well what he said is not stating the bleeding obvious for if another team had won all there games but had a better goal difference then they would be champions.
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:02 - Apr 27 with 5248 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:26 - Apr 27 by shingle

He is not backing Forest mun he just believes we will not beat them he is just being a little more realistic than you.

He isn't saying anything other that stating that Forest have won their last three and we have drawn the last three.
He is just stating the form without giving his opinion.
Personally I would rather travel 203 miles on Saturday believing we will win, than spend that time thinking "What's the point ? Forest have won X number of games ?"
Anyone can quote the form books.
Of course, they are favourites but having been a Swans fan for many years ( like many ) seen countless games we weren't meant to win.
Seems to me it is easier to be realistic than optimistic?
Where is the fun in that though ?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:06 - Apr 27 with 5240 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:59 - Apr 27 by shingle

Well what he said is not stating the bleeding obvious for if another team had won all there games but had a better goal difference then they would be champions.

Team one wins 46 games 1 - 0 = 138 points + goal difference +44
Team two wins 44 games 2 - 0 = 132 points + goal difference + 88
Erm - team one still wins the league as only one team can win all their games ?
Bleeding obvious that innit

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:33 - Apr 27 with 5185 viewsonehunglow

It's great we have the real loyal fans to pull us through.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:11 - Apr 27 with 5145 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:33 - Apr 27 by onehunglow

It's great we have the real loyal fans to pull us through.

Yes it is.
A few dropped off but still good attendances in our last home games.
Plus 2,000 + at Reading and the same will be at Nottingham.
Maybe we'll see you at Goodison next season, cheering on Martin, Fisher and co as they push for the automatic promotion spot ?

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 08:04 - Apr 28 with 5049 viewsangryjack

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:38 - Apr 27 by Fireboy2

Just stating it was a stupid statement,him saying if we win our last 4 games we bd 6th as everg club could say the same thing if they won this game if they won that game,thing iz we didn't and that's football, the consistent teams are the best teams,the table don't lie..
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 09:27 - Apr 28 with 4934 viewsonehunglow

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 22:11 - Apr 27 by STID2017

Yes it is.
A few dropped off but still good attendances in our last home games.
Plus 2,000 + at Reading and the same will be at Nottingham.
Maybe we'll see you at Goodison next season, cheering on Martin, Fisher and co as they push for the automatic promotion spot ?

You'll be lucky.
I detest (that word ) Goodison Park. The new stadium will be super though.

Yeah,I d meet you and sort out any differences in a brotherly way.

Always remember ,I stand by what I say,no matter what.

I'm done for this season anyway;frankly I can't take it anymore .Ive watched every game and its been boring,tedious,frustrating,annoying,irritating and disappointing.,with the exception of Joel Piroe who has been stunning. It ha sproven very divisive and seen fans turn on each other quite viciously.

I believe one should feel comfortable in one's own skin and I am.

Enjoy the summer-seriously and I hope we have a real season to remember next year and are all around to see it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:05 - Apr 28 with 4679 viewsbuilthjack

2 more sleeps

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:40 - Apr 28 with 4594 viewsshingle

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 19:06 - Apr 27 by STID2017

Team one wins 46 games 1 - 0 = 138 points + goal difference +44
Team two wins 44 games 2 - 0 = 132 points + goal difference + 88
Erm - team one still wins the league as only one team can win all their games ?
Bleeding obvious that innit

Lol he said if we had won all our games we would be champions how ever if another team had won all there games we would not be champions bleeding obvious innit you plonker.
Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 20:12 - Apr 28 with 4565 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 21/22 on 18:59 - Apr 27 by shingle

Shingle you are the plonker.
Read what you posted here ?
You are suggesting if a team had won all their games but had a better goal difference they would be champions ?
If a team won all their games they would be champions regardless of goal difference !
Not as smart as you think you are friend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024