Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating 11:55 - May 15 with 3386 viewsR_from_afar

Who is the former Rangers player now playing at League Two play-off contenders Mansfield Town?

No using search engines!

Unhelpful hint #1: He is now back in his home town.

Unhelpful hint #2: He has played at least 50 times for every club he has been at.

No prizes, just the smug satisfaction of being clever clogs of the week
[Post edited 15 May 2022 11:59]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 11:57 - May 15 with 3344 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Edit: misread question!
[Post edited 15 May 2022 12:00]
QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 12:01 - May 15 with 3317 viewsR_from_afar

QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 11:57 - May 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Edit: misread question!
[Post edited 15 May 2022 12:00]

Thanks for indulging me but nope.

I just tweaked the question to make it clear that they are a player not one of the coaches or backroom staff...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 12:06 - May 15 with 3307 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 12:01 - May 15 by R_from_afar

Thanks for indulging me but nope.

I just tweaked the question to make it clear that they are a player not one of the coaches or backroom staff...

I’ve Googled it so out the game. Good spot!
QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 12:06 - May 15 with 3305 viewsQPRSteve

Bit of a fishy question this.
QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 16:35 - May 15 with 3042 viewsdixiedean

And someone who has scored against us in a play off semi final
QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 16:45 - May 15 with 3017 viewsdenhamhoop2

James Perch
QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 19:34 - May 15 with 2901 viewsterryb

I saw a little of the game, but it never crossed my mind that this was The James Perch!

I suppose I should have done when he gave away a couple of very silly free kicks!
QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 19:58 - May 15 with 2860 viewsLimehouseR

IT is a shame he didn't play along side Marc Pugh and Ilias Chair...
We'd just need one more for a dining table set...
Login to get fewer ads

QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 20:36 - May 15 with 2803 viewsR_from_afar

Well done all who got it right

Mrs R from Afar and I were wondering if Nigel Clough has discovered the secret to eternal youth. Facially, at least, he doesn't appear to have changed at all in over 30 years.

I wish I could say the same about myself!

QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 10:09 - May 16 with 2602 viewsfrancisbowles

Just looked him up on tm, he is out of contract and will be 37 this year.
He's had a fractured skull this season, which according to this link caused him to miss games in three separate spells which seems strange.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/james-perch/leistungsdaten/spieler/49409
QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 10:21 - May 16 with 2572 viewsDannyPaddox

QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 10:09 - May 16 by francisbowles

Just looked him up on tm, he is out of contract and will be 37 this year.
He's had a fractured skull this season, which according to this link caused him to miss games in three separate spells which seems strange.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/james-perch/leistungsdaten/spieler/49409

Sounds like Ledley King of the head syndrome. Or did the missing game time tie in with disciplinary suspensions. I see he got booked in the play-off game.
QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 15:19 - May 16 with 2409 viewsfrancisbowles

QPR related, topical (gasp) quiz question for you. No cheating on 10:21 - May 16 by DannyPaddox

Sounds like Ledley King of the head syndrome. Or did the missing game time tie in with disciplinary suspensions. I see he got booked in the play-off game.

No suspensions, just the five yellows from twenty appearances.

Can remember why you might have thought that though. Perhaps he needed time off to child mind all those kids his partner kept delivering.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024