Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me? . . . . . 16:26 - Jul 1 with 7248 viewsCFW

Currently enjoying a months holiday in Spain, now I am not in the Costa del Sol but am in a fairly exclusive part of the Costa Blanca. Although very few I have seen a few older men (50 upwards) walking about in football shirts. Now, I love my team as much as anyone else but to me a older man walking about in a football shirt on holiday just does not do it for me.

Perhaps I am getting too old but would be interested in what some of the younger people views might be, I guess the opposite to me.

Having said all that about 6 years ago I met a guy in a supermarket who was wearing a nice top with a very small QPR logo on and we did have quite a long conversation and he actually lived near me in Essex.

So far it has been West Ham, Leeds, Notts Forrest and Man City shirts.

Do me a favour guys leave them at home and wear them with pride on match days!!!!
Is it just me? . . . . . on 10:25 - Jul 5 with 1496 viewsslmrstid

Is it just me? . . . . . on 10:18 - Jul 5 by joe90

Is wearing another teams shirt an absolute no-no or are there ever exceptions?

I would happily wear another teams shirt that is basically no threat whatsoever to QPR. Now, depending how strict your interpretation of that statement is means people might think it differently. For me its basically anyone inside of the top 4 leagues of England!

I used to watch Kettering Town a fair bit when I lived at home still, so have one of their shirts. Being a Northamptonshire child I don't mind the Cobblers, and whilst I have some of their shirts from when I was a kid, as an adult its a no-no. Also they kept beating us under Holloway first time round.

I have some non-English ones but they are from clubs I have a genuine interest in - Dundee, Genoa, Mallorca. Never seen any of them play but I'd like to someday.
Is it just me? . . . . . on 10:50 - Jul 5 with 1430 viewsTacticalR

Saw someone jogging in the red and blue Royal Panda 2017-18 away kit in West End Lane yesterday morning.

Air hostess clique

Is it just me? . . . . . on 10:52 - Jul 5 with 1425 viewsJuzzie

A no-no for me. QPR & England, that's it.

I saw a teenager the other day at my boy's football training wearing a Spurs away shirt with a Liverpool training zip-up on top. WTF??
Is it just me? . . . . . on 11:03 - Jul 5 with 1413 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is it just me? . . . . . on 08:05 - Jul 5 by Lblock

Horrendous things!!

I assume the recent popularity in these is some sort of skater boy fashion?
Never like em and never will.

I’ll let you off BC as a panic buy.

White and black Nike Court and the ADIDAS Red Dragons current choices when I can manage to make it out the door.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2022 9:02]

I feel like I've let you down, LB.
Mea culpa.

I was in Bilbao. I needed trainers. Vans were the only ones I could find in my size. Basques must all have tiny feet.

Friends?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is it just me? . . . . . on 11:35 - Jul 5 with 1315 viewsMick_S

Is it just me? . . . . . on 10:50 - Jul 5 by TacticalR

Saw someone jogging in the red and blue Royal Panda 2017-18 away kit in West End Lane yesterday morning.

I work there. It wasn’t me.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Is it just me? . . . . . on 12:34 - Jul 5 with 1254 viewsizlingtonhoop

Two observations.

In airports and foreign holiday spots, it seems to me, to be Newcastle United shirts that are most numerous and evident.

Around NLondon, most often, people wearing Chelsea garb look to be of African heritage. This I find beautifully ironic, given the historical proclivities of a large proportion of that club's followers...
🤣🤣🤣
Is it just me? . . . . . on 12:56 - Jul 5 with 1235 viewsSnipper

Every time I go abroad on holiday, I give away that seasons QPR home or away top. Always to locals who either work in the hotels or local bars.

I’ve done that since I was away in Australia in 1989. It’s my way of spreading the gospel.

It’s cost me a small fortune over the years. Off to Costa Rica in February next year, so I’ll do it again.
Is it just me? . . . . . on 15:11 - Jul 5 with 1113 viewsCFW

Is it just me? . . . . . on 18:34 - Jul 3 by hoopsmark

I live in an exclusive part of the CB…where are you located?

Moraira
Login to get fewer ads

Is it just me? . . . . . on 16:00 - Jul 5 with 1053 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’ve got about 40 shirts, mostly of fan owned / lefty / small & unusual clubs but never worn a stitch of them in public.

On that matter, if anyone has any shirts as above and wants to flog them get in touch.
Is it just me? . . . . . on 16:28 - Jul 5 with 997 viewsJuzzie

Is it just me? . . . . . on 16:00 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’ve got about 40 shirts, mostly of fan owned / lefty / small & unusual clubs but never worn a stitch of them in public.

On that matter, if anyone has any shirts as above and wants to flog them get in touch.

I take it a Lazio or Olympiakos shirt won't appeal?!!
Is it just me? . . . . . on 16:31 - Jul 5 with 983 viewsjoe90

Is it just me? . . . . . on 16:00 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Which clubs? Dulwich Hamlet? Clapton CFC? St Pauli? Red Star FC?
Is it just me? . . . . . on 18:13 - Jul 5 with 910 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Is it just me? . . . . . on 16:31 - Jul 5 by joe90

Which clubs? Dulwich Hamlet? Clapton CFC? St Pauli? Red Star FC?

I have three 3/4 of those and watching the 4th in September.
Is it just me? . . . . . on 18:45 - Jul 5 with 890 viewsjoe90

Is it just me? . . . . . on 18:13 - Jul 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

I have three 3/4 of those and watching the 4th in September.

Who's the 4th team?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024