Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How to travel to Vicarage Road 11:19 - Aug 23 with 3620 viewsCopenhagenRs

I am travelling from Denmark to London on Saturday to watch the Watford match.
My question to you local R´s is how to get to Vicarage Road from Shepherds Bush the least complicated way? Is it by the Metropolitan Line and is the train strike by the way still on?
How to travel to Vicarage Road on 11:39 - Aug 23 with 3554 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

There is a direct train from Shepherds Bush Rail station once an hour on Southern Rail.

No strike planned! Enjoy.

https://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/results?JpType=publictransport&InputFrom=Sheph
[Post edited 23 Aug 2022 11:39]
How to travel to Vicarage Road on 11:44 - Aug 23 with 3527 viewsPaddyhoops

Tube to Euston station. Regular trains to Watford junction on either overground or national rail . 10 to 15 minute walk from Watford junction stAtion . Follow the hooped jerseys!
Sadly won’t be there for my hometown game. Trip to Lake District organised months back . Sod’s law!! Enjoy the game.
How to travel to Vicarage Road on 12:28 - Aug 23 with 3430 viewsCopenhagenRs

Thanks! That sounds fairly easy. Any pubs in Watford to be recommend that will allow me to enter with a hooped shirt?
How to travel to Vicarage Road on 12:43 - Aug 23 with 3373 viewssparkey

Can get overground from Stonebridge Park to Watford
How to travel to Vicarage Road on 13:17 - Aug 23 with 3285 viewsdenhamhoop2

How to travel to Vicarage Road on 12:28 - Aug 23 by CopenhagenRs

Thanks! That sounds fairly easy. Any pubs in Watford to be recommend that will allow me to enter with a hooped shirt?

The away pub is generally The Wetherspoons on the High Street
How to travel to Vicarage Road on 13:27 - Aug 23 with 3243 viewsCLAREMAN1995

How to travel to Vicarage Road on 11:44 - Aug 23 by Paddyhoops

Tube to Euston station. Regular trains to Watford junction on either overground or national rail . 10 to 15 minute walk from Watford junction stAtion . Follow the hooped jerseys!
Sadly won’t be there for my hometown game. Trip to Lake District organised months back . Sod’s law!! Enjoy the game.

How is your Father doing Paddyhoops better hopefully
How to travel to Vicarage Road on 14:05 - Aug 23 with 3169 viewsstowmarketrange

How to travel to Vicarage Road on 13:17 - Aug 23 by denhamhoop2

The away pub is generally The Wetherspoons on the High Street

It certainly was in April 2011.
How to travel to Vicarage Road on 14:32 - Aug 23 with 3088 viewsBoston

Shepherds Bush Overground (across the road from Westfields), one stop northbound to
Willesden Junction. Alight from train, follow crowd downstairs, take the first set of stairs on the walkway, the platform to the left is shared by Bakerloo Line and a Watford bound Overground. Get off at Watford High St, easy walk to Vicarage Rd.

But, now I read your post correctly - where are you coming from, Shepherds Bush, an airport, hotel somewhere else?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2022 14:41]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

How to travel to Vicarage Road on 15:55 - Aug 23 with 2944 viewsPaddyhoops

How to travel to Vicarage Road on 13:27 - Aug 23 by CLAREMAN1995

How is your Father doing Paddyhoops better hopefully

Hanging in there Clare. Back and forth to Ireland at the moment which isn’t easy with the time of year we’re in. He’s’ diagnosed with asbestosis which sadly there’s no coming back from.
He worked here in the fifties and sixties as a chippie so it’s caught up with him. Being well looked after in Galway university hospital.
Two QPR mad brothers and three other siblings keeping an eye on him so in safe hands.
Thanks for your kind wishes!!
How to travel to Vicarage Road on 22:00 - Aug 23 with 2694 viewsCopenhagenRs

How to travel to Vicarage Road on 14:32 - Aug 23 by Boston

Shepherds Bush Overground (across the road from Westfields), one stop northbound to
Willesden Junction. Alight from train, follow crowd downstairs, take the first set of stairs on the walkway, the platform to the left is shared by Bakerloo Line and a Watford bound Overground. Get off at Watford High St, easy walk to Vicarage Rd.

But, now I read your post correctly - where are you coming from, Shepherds Bush, an airport, hotel somewhere else?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2022 14:41]

Cheers Boston. I am going from Gatwick to a hotel in Shepherds Bush and then from the Bush to Watford.
How to travel to Vicarage Road on 22:27 - Aug 23 with 2643 viewsted_hendrix

There's a cafe about 200 yards from the away end, fry up probably 7/10.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

How to travel to Vicarage Road on 04:37 - Aug 24 with 2536 viewslightwaterhoop

How to travel to Vicarage Road on 22:00 - Aug 23 by CopenhagenRs

Cheers Boston. I am going from Gatwick to a hotel in Shepherds Bush and then from the Bush to Watford.

Hope you/we have a great day.
How to travel to Vicarage Road on 14:06 - Aug 24 with 2326 viewsCopenhagenRs

How to travel to Vicarage Road on 04:37 - Aug 24 by lightwaterhoop

Hope you/we have a great day.

Thanks light water hoop! I am really looking forward to be singing loud among all of you at Vicarage Road.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024