Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on 22:11 - Aug 31 with 1655 viewsangryjack

One win in 15...he's got to go..don't give a crap if we played better..we need to play better consistently but it don't seem to be happening this season or last ...his tome is up as far I'm concerned
Come on on 22:13 - Aug 31 with 1646 viewsDr_Parnassus

We didn’t play better, it was horrendous.

The only positive is he actually played Piroe up front. A striker played as a striker, can you imagine such innovation?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Come on on 22:14 - Aug 31 with 1632 viewsangryjack

Come on on 22:13 - Aug 31 by Dr_Parnassus

The only positive is he actually played Piroe up front. A striker played as a striker, can you imagine such innovation?

I agree.tbh,I think we are rubbish and his guidance will take us down..his decision making his signings everything about him
Come on on 22:20 - Aug 31 with 1594 viewspencoedjack

Come on on 22:13 - Aug 31 by Dr_Parnassus

You said yesterday he didn’t want to be here.
Come on on 22:21 - Aug 31 with 1573 viewsDr_Parnassus

Come on on 22:20 - Aug 31 by pencoedjack

You said yesterday he didn’t want to be here.

Right? 🤷‍♂️

You are such a strange poster

Come on on 22:24 - Aug 31 with 1556 viewsDr_Parnassus

Come on on 22:14 - Aug 31 by angryjack

I agree.tbh,I think we are rubbish and his guidance will take us down..his decision making his signings everything about him

I don’t think we will go down.

I think even if we had no manager the quality of this team would guide themselves to safety. We are competing against teams with maybe a £2m annual budget that spend zero on transfers.

Staying up isn’t a measure of success for a side like us.

We need to be pushing deep into the top 10. That’s what we need a competent manager for.

1 win in 15 and some are happy because we didn’t lose. Such incredible dip in self worth in the last 14 months.

Come on on 06:43 - Sep 1 with 1373 viewsangryjack

Come on on 22:24 - Aug 31 by Dr_Parnassus

I don’t think we will go down.

I think even if we had no manager the quality of this team would guide themselves to safety. We are competing against teams with maybe a £2m annual budget that spend zero on transfers.

Staying up isn’t a measure of success for a side like us.

We need to be pushing deep into the top 10. That’s what we need a competent manager for.

1 win in 15 and some are happy because we didn’t lose. Such incredible dip in self worth in the last 14 months.

I wouldn't be too sure..following his orders will keep us in big trouble,,same again tonight with minutes left,messing around at back..Martin out...
Come on on 08:21 - Sep 1 with 1296 viewsonehunglow

Come on on 06:43 - Sep 1 by angryjack

I wouldn't be too sure..following his orders will keep us in big trouble,,same again tonight with minutes left,messing around at back..Martin out...

People post they are ENJOYING it.
Clearly,some really want to see us at another severn side derby at Forest Green. Many don't even want to play at the top table (we dont belong there)
Just incredible.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Come on on 08:28 - Sep 1 with 1293 viewsSwans9

Hard on the fans last night and the players manager with such a late equaliser. Around 400 there well done all travelled. Will be getting the train back in a bit. The Knocks as a football fan would test any heavy metal deflated again. Chants began last night we want our club back and get out of our club. Please can we have new owners asap.
Login to get fewer ads

Come on on 08:36 - Sep 1 with 1275 viewsKeithHaynes

Come on on 08:21 - Sep 1 by onehunglow

Clearly,some really want to see us at another severn side derby at Forest Green. Many don't even want to play at the top table (we dont belong there)
Just incredible.

I enjoyed the game last night.
The first half we were excellent IMO.
Should have been three up granted, but it was a whole lot better to watch irrespective of the stats.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Come on on 08:51 - Sep 1 with 1251 viewsWhiterockin

Come on on 08:36 - Sep 1 by KeithHaynes

I enjoyed the game last night.
The first half we were excellent IMO.
Should have been three up granted, but it was a whole lot better to watch irrespective of the stats.

Exactly my thoughts.
Come on on 10:25 - Sep 1 with 1199 viewsYrAlarch

Come on on 08:21 - Sep 1 by onehunglow

Just incredible.

Well, I didn't know that the City of Swansea was sited by the River Severn!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024