Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel lat 22:13 - Oct 18 with 2576 viewsangryjack

Is useless
Joel lat on 22:20 - Oct 18 with 2186 viewsTreforys_Jack

I Disagree, he's being played continually out of position and struggles. He was much better in the back 3 in the second half. Made some good challenges and brave blocks. Playing him as a wingback is not helping him or us
Joel lat on 22:23 - Oct 18 with 2174 viewsFireboy2

Nothing positive to say about any other players?
Joel lat on 22:24 - Oct 18 with 2168 viewsDr_Winston

Joel lat on 22:20 - Oct 18 by Treforys_Jack

I Disagree, he's being played continually out of position and struggles. He was much better in the back 3 in the second half. Made some good challenges and brave blocks. Playing him as a wingback is not helping him or us

Precisely this.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joel lat on 22:30 - Oct 18 with 2131 viewsangryjack

Joel lat on 22:23 - Oct 18 by Fireboy2

Nothing positive to say about any other players?

Believe it or not I have lat is useless offers nothing going forward nothing defending,too slow the first goal for reading tonight the ball travelled 30 yards across field and he let it bounce instead attacking it ,garbage
Joel lat on 22:30 - Oct 18 with 2127 viewsAguycalledJack

Andy Robinson had him as a candidate for man of the match. Didn’t back down from Carrol either.
Joel lat on 22:32 - Oct 18 with 2112 viewsmax936

100 percenter for me, he's playing out position, but doesn't moan or grizzle just gets on with it, despite being limited in the position he play's, its not his fault that he has to fill in, in that position.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joel lat on 22:35 - Oct 18 with 2093 viewsKeithHaynes

Joel lat on 22:30 - Oct 18 by AguycalledJack

Andy Robinson had him as a candidate for man of the match. Didn’t back down from Carrol either.

Andy Robinson 🤪

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joel lat on 23:18 - Oct 18 with 1996 viewsFireboy2

Joel lat on 22:30 - Oct 18 by angryjack

Believe it or not I have lat is useless offers nothing going forward nothing defending,too slow the first goal for reading tonight the ball travelled 30 yards across field and he let it bounce instead attacking it ,garbage

Saw it on the highlights and there was no way he could get it unless he was 7 foot tall, he let it go over his head and tried and failed to stop the ball into the box.

Opinions eh 🙄
Login to get fewer ads

Joel lat on 23:31 - Oct 18 with 1968 viewsBoundy

Joel lat on 22:35 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

Andy Robinson 🤪

He loves us don't you know

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Joel lat on 23:36 - Oct 18 with 1959 viewsjack247

He’s fine.

He’s not a wingback. He’s better in the position he played when Oko-Flex came on for Wood. He’s defensively solid, positionally good and he doesn’t shirk challenges.

What he’s not is a flair player who’s going to burst down the line, skin a few opponents and perfectly weight a cross.

It’s probably as frustrating for him as it is us when he’s asked to do the attacking side of the wingback role. Had a go at it tonight, but it’s just not his natural game.
Joel lat on 23:39 - Oct 18 with 1952 viewsRichardO

How many positions did he play in tonight I lost track that is not his fault.
Do we know what his best position is?
Winger,,Full back, an out and out Center Half. Not to me

Is he one you would start a game with, for me it is no but he is an asset,

As dumb as it may sound defensive midfielder?

One thing that really bugged me with him is inability to make a triangle of our man on the ball, an opposition player and himself which would leave an easy pass to him but instead stand in line with the ball carrier and the opposition player making a pass to him impossible.
He did it numerous times late in the game leaving the ball carrier no option but to go backwards
Joel lat on 06:07 - Oct 19 with 1853 viewsBrynmill_Jack

His only mistake as far as I could see was letting the ball bounce in the lead up to their first goal. He could have headed the ball into touch.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Joel lat on 06:12 - Oct 19 with 1855 viewsangryjack

Joel lat on 23:18 - Oct 18 by Fireboy2

Saw it on the highlights and there was no way he could get it unless he was 7 foot tall, he let it go over his head and tried and failed to stop the ball into the box.

Opinions eh 🙄

The ball traveled 30 yards ,he had time to adjust anf move,but stood still
Joel lat on 08:38 - Oct 19 with 1736 viewsKeithHaynes

Joel lat on 06:07 - Oct 19 by Brynmill_Jack

His only mistake as far as I could see was letting the ball bounce in the lead up to their first goal. He could have headed the ball into touch.

That’s a key rule in defending a position, never let the ball bounce.

Joel lat on 08:44 - Oct 19 with 1725 viewsangryjack

Joel lat on 06:07 - Oct 19 by Brynmill_Jack

It's not just about mistakes it's what ge offers the team snd that's next to zero,too slow never shows for the ball trying make space for himself never ever beats man get cross in ,too slow closing down when his wide man got the ball,his marker usually gets balls in as he too slow closing down..he's not up to it
Joel lat on 08:59 - Oct 19 with 1713 viewswsmJACK

I agree. Yes he is being played out of position but for a professional footballer he doesn’t even do the basics well like checking your shoulder, open body stance to receive on the back foot or make an effort to show for the ball. When he went to CB he was hiding from Darling, he let Ince block off the passing line to him and you could tell he didn’t want the ball. The way we play you expect your CBs to get wide and open up to see forward, he just waddles back facing our goal. He also looks unfit but not sure if that’s just the way he runs
Joel lat on 09:17 - Oct 19 with 1692 viewsvetchonian

Joel lat on 08:38 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

That’s a key rule in defending a position, never let the ball bounce.

Someone need to tell the million pound player Darling that

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Joel lat on 09:26 - Oct 19 with 1673 viewsKeithHaynes

Joel lat on 09:17 - Oct 19 by vetchonian

Someone need to tell the million pound player Darling that

He is a young man who is developing in the highest league he has played in. Hopefully like the other young and hungry players we have he will see his faults and be assisted in working on them. I like him as a player. And he scores all sorts of goals. Excellent signing.,

Joel lat on 09:30 - Oct 19 with 1662 viewsvetchonian

Joel lat on 09:26 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

He is a young man who is developing in the highest league he has played in. Hopefully like the other young and hungry players we have he will see his faults and be assisted in working on them. I like him as a player. And he scores all sorts of goals. Excellent signing.,

Just like Joel Lati...to whom your comment was directed another young man developing in the highest league he has played in whilst also being asked to play a role alien to him.

Joel lat on 09:43 - Oct 19 with 1637 viewsKeithHaynes

Joel lat on 09:30 - Oct 19 by vetchonian

Just like Joel Lati...to whom your comment was directed another young man developing in the highest league he has played in whilst also being asked to play a role alien to him.

Just a personal belief but Joel Latibeaudiere isn’t anywhere as good as Darling.

Joel lat on 09:45 - Oct 19 with 1634 viewsFireboy2

Joel lat on 06:12 - Oct 19 by angryjack

The ball traveled 30 yards ,he had time to adjust anf move,but stood still

Id advise you to watch it again, there was NO WAY lati was heading that ball, it was a cross that neither wood nor lati could get to.

You need to take your anti lati glasses off.
Joel lat on 09:58 - Oct 19 with 1597 viewsonehunglow

Joel lat on 22:35 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

Andy Robinson 🤪

Not him again

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joel lat on 11:24 - Oct 19 with 1546 viewsvetchonian

Joel lat on 09:43 - Oct 19 by KeithHaynes

Just a personal belief but Joel Latibeaudiere isn’t anywhere as good as Darling.

Darling has demonstrated on several occasions he will look to let the ball bounce this is somethings usually young defenders are told not to do..

It is all about opinions I actually do like Darling he has brought something different to our game he looks confident going forward with the ball BUT as a defender he does tend to make schoolboy errors...Lets hope he can iron those out then he will be our next big sell as is hoped...or he may just become another Mattt Grimes

Joel lat on 12:31 - Oct 19 with 1500 viewsRichardO

Joel lat on 11:24 - Oct 19 by vetchonian

Darling has demonstrated on several occasions he will look to let the ball bounce this is somethings usually young defenders are told not to do..

It is all about opinions I actually do like Darling he has brought something different to our game he looks confident going forward with the ball BUT as a defender he does tend to make schoolboy errors...Lets hope he can iron those out then he will be our next big sell as is hoped...or he may just become another Mattt Grimes

Looks as if the team is coached to let the ball go over their head so you can then use the spare player(the goal keeper)to keep control of the ball similarly passing into peoples feet in our half of the pitch to keep control of the ball
BUT
When you are put under pressure with no margin for error then you must do the sensible thing,
Don't let the ball bounce,put it out of play, regroup.
Don't play the suicidal pass play the ball long into space or to a player further up the park if they make a mistake we can regroup
Instead of getting caught on the break.
Joel lat on 16:34 - Oct 19 with 1412 viewsandrew

His best position is LCB of a 3.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024