Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liz Truss resigns 13:35 - Oct 20 with 12240 viewsJuzzie

Never thought I'd do a 'Liz Truss is the new PM' and a 'Liz Truss resigns' thread in the space of 6 weeks!

Her leadership campaign lasted longer than her actual tenure. What a mess. Hopefully we can have some stability, this cannot go on.

[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 13:40]
Liz Truss resigns on 22:52 - Oct 21 with 1219 viewsted_hendrix

Liz Truss resigns on 20:14 - Oct 21 by TomS

Has Liz endorsed Boris as her preferred continuity candidate?

Boris is flying back early from his nine week holiday In the Caribbean, he's gone and got himself all excited and has started to blubber and talk In the manner of General Melchett.
I've just seen him being interviewed before he boarded the plane, his speech was incoherent just like It was before when he was PM, I couldn't understand a word he said.
So basically nothing has changed since July when the buffoon resigned, Boris just took the longest holiday Known to Mankind.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Liz Truss resigns on 23:10 - Oct 21 with 1189 viewsMetallica_Hoop

There is not a party I would vote for at the moment.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Liz Truss resigns on 06:11 - Oct 22 with 1094 viewsSimplyNico

What’s interesting is that we got multiple threads and up to 26 pages on MB going/staying, we mustered 4 on the PM resigning. Brilliant.
Liz Truss resigns on 09:48 - Oct 22 with 973 viewsQPR_John

Liz Truss resigns on 17:31 - Oct 21 by Juzzie

Maybe it's their intention to be so suicidal that a GE will be called. They'll lose then sit back and, as the opposition, make childish and critical comments in the HoC towards the people now left to sort all the schit out.

“make childish and critical comments in the HoC towards the people now left to sort all the schit out.“

Just like any opposition
[Post edited 22 Oct 2022 9:52]
Liz Truss resigns on 09:59 - Oct 22 with 937 viewsSydneyRs

Liz Truss resigns on 15:56 - Oct 20 by Damo1962

Tories look like they are finished as a relevant party anymore...just like the Liberals. The Marxist's on the left, have achieved what they set out to do all those decades ago. I find the hard left more chilling than the hard right TBH. People will stand up to the far right, they won't to the far left. At least all the problems in this country, and the rest of the world won't be blamed on the Tories...or will they? Easy to shout from the Left all the time, let's see how they do in Government. I reckon people will look back fondly for those old fashioned One Nation Conservative values in the future.This rabble masquerading as Conservatives, deserve everything they get. I'll be voting for Nigel when he returns to mix it up a bit 🤗

You do realise that the actual hard left types absolutely despise Starmer and see him as basically a tory. So not much to worry about in terms of raging marxists torching the rich anytime soon.
Liz Truss resigns on 10:25 - Oct 22 with 904 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Liz Truss resigns on 17:31 - Oct 21 by Juzzie

Maybe it's their intention to be so suicidal that a GE will be called. They'll lose then sit back and, as the opposition, make childish and critical comments in the HoC towards the people now left to sort all the schit out.

I think you’re giving them too much credit. I think the government are totally divided and if they lose power I think they’ll fall apart completely. What we’re witnesing is a group of people with very cosy lives, clinging on for dear life.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Liz Truss resigns on 10:41 - Oct 22 with 866 viewsSheffieldHoop

Liz Truss resigns on 09:59 - Oct 22 by SydneyRs

You do realise that the actual hard left types absolutely despise Starmer and see him as basically a tory. So not much to worry about in terms of raging marxists torching the rich anytime soon.

Nah, they're still a bunch of cranks

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Liz Truss resigns on 12:33 - Oct 22 with 787 viewsJuzzie

Liz Truss resigns on 09:48 - Oct 22 by QPR_John

“make childish and critical comments in the HoC towards the people now left to sort all the schit out.“

Just like any opposition
[Post edited 22 Oct 2022 9:52]

Indeed. Maybe it’s about time they all grew up.
Login to get fewer ads

Liz Truss resigns on 13:39 - Oct 22 with 716 viewsBasingstokeR

If there’s any justice the Conservatives will be wiped out at the next General Election.

Less than 10 MPs / fourth or fifth smallest party.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024