Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? 21:28 - Jan 1 with 3429 viewsAguycalledJack

For me, I think we will be in with a sniff of the play offs but will sadly fall short.
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 21:31 - Jan 1 with 2620 viewsQJumpingJack

we will finish mid-table.
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 21:33 - Jan 1 with 2607 viewsswan65split

Undecided ATM , may depend on the Window, but would like us to have a Cup run this year.
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 21:37 - Jan 1 with 2598 viewsmagicdaps10

In and around 10-12th, anything else would be a bonus for me.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 21:45 - Jan 1 with 2578 viewsunion_jack

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 21:37 - Jan 1 by magicdaps10

This with a bit of luck.

Have no interest in a cup run.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 21:46 - Jan 1 with 2579 viewsCanveySwan

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 21:37 - Jan 1 by magicdaps10

Top 6. Should have been automatics but for our recent run. The tide is turning
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 21:47 - Jan 1 with 2570 viewsWhiterockin

To hard to tell at the moment, who knows what our squad will be like when the window closes. Ask me then.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 23:15 - Jan 1 with 2501 viewstheloneranger

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 21:33 - Jan 1 by swan65split

Undecided ATM , may depend on the Window, but would like us to have a Cup run this year.

A bad window, and it could be curtains for us. 😀

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 23:37 - Jan 1 with 2490 viewsSTID2017

Top 6.
Big win tomorrow ( as in result not score )
Followed by unbeaten run to take us and keep us into top 6.
Burnley and Sheff Utd looking good but long way to go yet

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 23:37 - Jan 1 with 2486 viewsbuilthjack

5th.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 23:50 - Jan 1 with 2481 viewsswan65split

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 23:15 - Jan 1 by theloneranger

A bad window, and it could be curtains for us. 😀

Blackout, and blinded.....
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 00:12 - Jan 2 with 2466 viewsSirjohnalot

Decent window, playoffs and promotion
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 00:16 - Jan 2 with 2462 viewsSTID2017

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 00:12 - Jan 2 by Sirjohnalot

Decent window, playoffs and promotion

Double or triple glazed ?

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 01:00 - Jan 2 with 2428 viewsPlankton

Nothing has changed from my pre-season 'we'll finish somewhere in the middle' prediction
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 05:01 - Jan 2 with 2379 viewsKilkennyjack

Top 6 if we can stop giving away dull goals and improve our game management.

Beware of the Risen People

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 09:17 - Jan 2 with 2313 viewsDr_Parnassus

Depends on Martin, impossible to predict.

If he plays Martinball then probably 15th again, if he swallows his pride and plays properly then top 6.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 09:25 - Jan 2 with 2310 viewsThornburyswan

Agree MD, if we did sign a decent RWB/RB plus extra goal scorer/provider & were able to exit the problem children then could finish a little higher but I don’t see play-offs this season.
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 09:26 - Jan 2 with 2303 viewsonehunglow

I predict I will be cross

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 09:39 - Jan 2 with 2288 viewsSTID2017

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 09:26 - Jan 2 by onehunglow

I predict I will be cross

I concur.
You probably will be

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 10:10 - Jan 2 with 2269 viewsmangohilljack

Promotion via play offs
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 10:17 - Jan 2 with 2257 viewsonehunglow

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 09:39 - Jan 2 by STID2017

I concur.
You probably will be

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 10:31 - Jan 2 with 2235 viewscadleigh

The average finishing position of the previous three seasons he managed football clubs was 16th, and coincidentally that was the average league position for both of the last two seasons. Currently on an average of 12th
but as he shows no signs of learning or developing that I can discern, I am going to plump for 16th again.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 18:17 - Jan 2 with 2170 viewsCatullus

Depends on the window and his tactics after it. Too soon to call for sure.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 18:50 - Jan 2 with 2135 viewsshingle

We should be able to linger mid to bottom half we should be a little weary of being dragged in the the relegation mire but luckily there are a few really poor teams down there.
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 19:22 - Jan 2 with 2105 viewsswan65split

toxicity
What’s your prediction for the rest of the season? on 19:36 - Jan 2 with 2079 viewsmajorraglan

Somewhere between 10th and 16th, but there’s enough there to get 6th place if “they” can pull themselves together.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024