Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reading v QPR highlights 17:40 - Jan 14 with 1920 viewsJuzzie

https://www.skysports.com/share/12785679

Reading v QPR highlights on 21:53 - Jan 14 with 1463 viewsbosh67

I have to say there was nothing you can do about Hendrick's first goal. Sublime finish from miles out. Totally unstoppable and frustrating considering how poor he was for us. Second one perhaps Seny could parry it better but Hendricks went after it and our defence kind of watched. Need to be sharper. Al the time we are creating chances and just not quite getting the touch.

Second half I thought we looked like a team finally again. Roberts doing what we know he is capable of and I am pleased for him because he takes a lot of flack and it is mainly because he hasn't been 100% fit. Willock looks like he's lost trust in his own body and has clammed up. Worrying because dropping him may make that worse because perhaps he needs to play through it? Certainly looks like he's worried he's going to pull something and he's just not playing well. Lowe for changed things. Direct, lots of pace, really scared the defence. Looks like he has ability and know how. We'll see.

Certainly second half QPR was much more the team it can be but still wildly inconsistent. Point on the road form 2 down. Yup okay with that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024