Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The search for Wigan Pier...match thread? 08:45 - Apr 1 with 1197 viewswortonranger

I’ve never started one so maybe the hope won’t kill?
Apparently the usual thread starters have left early to try to find it. I believe there’s a legend that if you have a selfie on it wearing the colours of the visiting team if grants them Orwellian powers and a guaranteed point. ( let’s not push our luck)
The search for Wigan Pier...match thread? on 09:06 - Apr 1 with 1111 viewsRs_Holy

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! by numptydumpty 30 Mar 2023 17:48
Can't recall ever doing one of these !!!

So got in early !!!

This game away at Wigan I believe is the most crucial game this season.

A good performance and a solid win and I think the rest of the season takes care of itself.

Could even climb a few places.

At least am thinking three first eleven players coming back with more we believe to follow pretty soon.

A frustrating draw or a dark and dingy defeat and the Sh*t will truly hit the fan for the rest of the season and even though right now I personally don't believe we are in any danger of relegation. A poor performance on Saturday and the players, fans and staff alike will all have the appropriate meltdowns !!

I do actually think a decent performance will remind most of the squad that care that they are indeed decent players and do have talent, fight and nerve !!!

I want to believe and am always open to believing but got legs, arms, fingers and any other appendage crossed !!!

Started last two jobs on April 1st and both been great choices.

Passed my driving test on Friday 13th and moved to current property on Friday 13th and its been a brilliant and long standing home.

So days when you meant to be unlucky or a bit of a fool, I have experienced the opposite !!!!!!

Hence guaranteed win !!!!

Wigan 0 QPR 2 😁😁😁😁😁

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024