Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm 09:00 - Apr 19 with 8839 viewsAnotherJohn

This may amuse some of our regular posters.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1759446/millwall-football-hooligan-cardiff-cit

Personally I would rather go back to that time in ancient history when Swans and Bluebirds supporters got along amicably. However, some dark memories of being waylaid en route to a cup-tie against Crystal Palace at Ninian Park mean that I understand why some might think ill of our cousins.
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:04 - Apr 20 with 2358 viewsKilkennyjack

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:06 - Apr 19 by Togg

Yes. We were always in the old 4 th or maybe 3rd whilst Cardiff were always pushing for Division 1. Hence the support coming from South West Wales for Cardiff. Very much like Swansea now have good support from Valleys for being successful. Much of South Wales is open to success.
That night at Ninian was awful. A Swans lost his life.
There were thousands of Swans fans (as they were known then) on the Bob Bank. Many singing ' we've taking the Bob Bank' but there was a hardcore of Cardiff ( not Sole Crew then) getting stuck in. The police eventually separated the two factions.
This was never mentioned in any of JRR Abrahams books. Maybe because he was still in nappies at the time.
I remember a late relative going to support Cardiff against Man Utd in the old Second Division. At the time Utd hoards would run rampage everywhere.

Yes i was there that night.

Went up in a mini bus and parked up.
Traffic delays so got into the Bob bank as the gates were wide open as the police threw some people out. Just walked in.

A few hundred Cardiff fans right behind us but the whole bank was Swans.
When the Swans scored everybody jumped in the air and the Cardiff fans knew they were massively outnumbered.
Fairly quiet after that.

Then the stadium announcement about a ‘serious incident’ before kick off and asking for witnesses.
It was only when we got home that we started to realise just how serious.
Dreadful, sickening, and so sad - nobody should ever go to watch a game of football and not come back home.

Football is much better these days.

Beware of the Risen People

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:06 - Apr 20 with 2354 viewsKilkennyjack

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 09:21 - Apr 19 by 1983

Fat old "hooligan" of ********* talks about hooligan fights with *********

Funny how these old p1ss pots can remember things from over 40 years ago? I can just about remember where I parked my car! and its always the other firms number out weight their's...blah blah blah

Its been done to death its very boring and sad now, not been my thing for a very long time but some old men do seem to get hard ons about it but if you want to talk about firms & mobs...etc Russia Euros 2016 say no more. They put it all to bed and made England/ British hooligans look like exactly what they are old, fat, drunk,coked up,racist nobody's living off the past...
Take the dog for a walk and go blackberry picking with the kids ffs mun it's a lot more enjoyable than talking drivel.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2023 9:28]

It was English hooligans.

There is no British team, and Welsh fans had no issues with our Russian friends.

It was England and English fans only.

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:21 - Apr 20 with 2324 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:06 - Apr 20 by Kilkennyjack

It was English hooligans.

There is no British team, and Welsh fans had no issues with our Russian friends.

It was England and English fans only.

Those Russians were friends of no one, they were not normal fans either more like special forces who were paid to go by New Hitler….if you had seen them 1st hand you would know. Plenty of Wales fans stood up to them with fans from all over as they ran about with their tight black shirts and whistles…..
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:22 - Apr 20 with 2314 viewsKeithHaynes

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:21 - Apr 20 by bennytheblue

Those Russians were friends of no one, they were not normal fans either more like special forces who were paid to go by New Hitler….if you had seen them 1st hand you would know. Plenty of Wales fans stood up to them with fans from all over as they ran about with their tight black shirts and whistles…..

I would imagine most are now dead with current world events.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:35 - Apr 20 with 2301 viewsKilkennyjack

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:21 - Apr 20 by bennytheblue

I went to Toulouse to watch Cymru vs Russia.
There was no trouble.

The Russian fans there were just normal fans.
Vastly outnumbered by welsh fans.

There was no stand off with Welsh fans.
This is all in your mind.

Grow up.

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 17:58 - Apr 20 with 2270 viewsTogg

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:04 - Apr 20 by Kilkennyjack

Yes i was there that night.

Went up in a mini bus and parked up.
Traffic delays so got into the Bob bank as the gates were wide open as the police threw some people out. Just walked in.

A few hundred Cardiff fans right behind us but the whole bank was Swans.
When the Swans scored everybody jumped in the air and the Cardiff fans knew they were massively outnumbered.
Fairly quiet after that.

Then the stadium announcement about a ‘serious incident’ before kick off and asking for witnesses.
It was only when we got home that we started to realise just how serious.
Dreadful, sickening, and so sad - nobody should ever go to watch a game of football and not come back home.

Football is much better these days.

That post has brought back memories and very sad ones. It was a great night for football but a bad one for hooliganism and the poor guy who lost his life. As you say, no one should go to any sporting event and lose their life.
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:06 - Apr 20 with 2261 viewsonehunglow

Russian fans
Ye God
Surely nobody of a civilised disposition is friends of these vicious racist evil scum
I've come across so called hard cases in those firms
On their own, without an audience they are pussies , blabbing in the back of a van complaining about getting a whack for terrorising the local populace
Hard. My arse

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:52 - Apr 20 with 2203 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:35 - Apr 20 by Kilkennyjack

I went to Toulouse to watch Cymru vs Russia.
There was no trouble.

The Russian fans there were just normal fans.
Vastly outnumbered by welsh fans.

There was no stand off with Welsh fans.
This is all in your mind.

Grow up.

No bother when we played them I agree…..it was elsewhere they were running around like freaks…Marseilles was it?
Login to get fewer ads

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:53 - Apr 20 with 2194 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 16:22 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

I would imagine most are now dead with current world events.

Yeah let’s hope so….horrible people who didn’t fit in in that tournament at all….I dont think there was any other bother
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:55 - Apr 20 with 2185 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:06 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

Russian fans
Ye God
Surely nobody of a civilised disposition is friends of these vicious racist evil scum
On their own, without an audience they are pussies , blabbing in the back of a van complaining about getting a whack for terrorising the local populace
Hard. My arse

Kilkenny probably sympathised with them being of similar ilk and intellect
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 20:07 - Apr 20 with 2167 viewsBoundy

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:55 - Apr 20 by bennytheblue

He's not that bright

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm (n/t) on 20:18 - Apr 20 with 2146 viewsKilkennyjack

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:52 - Apr 20 by bennytheblue

No bother when we played them I agree…..it was elsewhere they were running around like freaks…Marseilles was it?

[Post edited 20 Apr 2023 20:20]

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 20:22 - Apr 20 with 2128 viewsKilkennyjack

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 19:55 - Apr 20 by bennytheblue

What the feck are you on about now ?

I went to support my national team, thats it.

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 20:35 - Apr 20 with 2114 viewsswan65split

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:22 - Apr 19 by KeithHaynes

Well being punks and skins was the thing then.
Donkey jackets etc. Cardiff even today has a decent skin following. My dear brother and your very best friend is mates with many.

What you wore didn’t make you any better 😉

In days with thousands following the swans there would always be a large group of nutters, that 3-3 game Swansea fans in all four parts of Ninian. ( visually proven in the footage ) Cardiff didn’t get up for it until 83/ 84 ish in terms of hooliganism hence little written about them until then.

The Bristol Rovers book is worth checking out. Chris knows.

Yep , our lot was in the left terrace section of the old main stand , right behind teh Buchanan strike,
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 20:36 - Apr 20 with 2114 viewsKilkennyjack

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 20:07 - Apr 20 by Boundy

He's not that bright

Hang on …. its very own Stephen Hawking.
The site genius speaks again ….

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 21:04 - Apr 20 with 2081 viewsKeithHaynes

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 20:35 - Apr 20 by swan65split

Yep , our lot was in the left terrace section of the old main stand , right behind teh Buchanan strike,

I was in the other stand that day ( canton ) ? Behind the other goal.

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 07:47 - Apr 21 with 1970 viewsBoundy

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 20:36 - Apr 20 by Kilkennyjack

Hang on …. its very own Stephen Hawking.
The site genius speaks again ….

Thanks for the title , most generous of you

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 07:54 - Apr 21 with 1967 viewsKilkennyjack

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 07:47 - Apr 21 by Boundy

Thanks for the title , most generous of you

Open Google, type in the word ‘Irony’. Press enter.

May the good lord look after you.
Pity mun.

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 09:08 - Apr 21 with 1933 viewsraynor94

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 20:22 - Apr 20 by Kilkennyjack

What the feck are you on about now ?

I went to support my national team, thats it.

You went to France?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 10:09 - Apr 21 with 1902 viewscontroversial_jack

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 18:06 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

Russian fans
Ye God
Hard. My arse

A lot of those Russians were trained fighters.They weren't going in just swinging haymakers.They knew what they were doing and were organised.
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 12:03 - Apr 21 with 1864 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 09:08 - Apr 21 by raynor94

You went to France?

Support the ira…I mean the Irish…..
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 12:07 - Apr 21 with 1853 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 10:09 - Apr 21 by controversial_jack

A lot of those Russians were trained fighters.They weren't going in just swinging haymakers.They knew what they were doing and were organised.

Exactly what I said….a few of my close mates witnessed it first hand, most do one martial art or another and can easily look after themselves but at 50 and looking at how the Russians were moving about they decided it just wasn’t t worth it. They were happy to knock out a few old pissssed up England fans and run off. All the Wales fans I know were just there for the crack and loving it with all other fans….taking on Russian special forces wasn’t really on the menu….lol….
[Post edited 21 Apr 2023 12:07]
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 12:26 - Apr 21 with 1822 viewsonehunglow

He s a rebel mun.
I might shock some but like the millions of German women raped as the Red Army marched on Berlin I see them as sub human.
They view life totally different to us in the west.
Life is cheap there ,freedom nonexistent .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 14:39 - Apr 21 with 1761 viewsbennytheblue

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 12:26 - Apr 21 by onehunglow

He s a rebel mun.
I might shock some but like the millions of German women raped as the Red Army marched on Berlin I see them as sub human.
They view life totally different to us in the west.
Life is cheap there ,freedom nonexistent .

Yeah they are just weird people…..I’d love to meet some decent Russians but no luck as yet. The few in France who were normal were just that, and very subdued almost (maybe it was coz we trounced them 3-0), the ones I saw in Cuba were like Tony Soprano and just grunted at you whilst puffing a breakfast cigar, and the ones in India (goa) were total nightmares, so rude and racist to the Indian people is was unreal. The locals hated them, but got them back in their own ways……
Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 15:10 - Apr 21 with 1740 viewsKeithHaynes

Retired Millwall hooligan names "hardest" rival firm on 14:39 - Apr 21 by bennytheblue

Yeah they are just weird people…..I’d love to meet some decent Russians but no luck as yet. The few in France who were normal were just that, and very subdued almost (maybe it was coz we trounced them 3-0), the ones I saw in Cuba were like Tony Soprano and just grunted at you whilst puffing a breakfast cigar, and the ones in India (goa) were total nightmares, so rude and racist to the Indian people is was unreal. The locals hated them, but got them back in their own ways……

Never upset anyone who is making you food and you can’t see them 😉

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024