Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans TV Over Summer 14:44 - May 30 with 1788 viewsploppy

I've been paying monthly for the international streaming pass. Silly me - I assumed that they'd stop taking payments now that the season's over but they've just taken £25 for the next month.

Has this happened to anyone else? Don't know if there's any chance to get it refunded.
Swans TV Over Summer on 14:53 - May 30 with 1770 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Sorry to hear that - no I did the season pass for 170, which is a decent cost savings (80) over 10 months and automatically expired 4 days ago.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swans TV Over Summer on 15:10 - May 30 with 1756 views3swan

Doesn't look like it

WHAT HAPPENS IF NO GAMES ARE SHOWN IN MY SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD?
If you are on a monthly package, it is an accepted risk that some months will have
more live fixtures than others, so no refund will be given in those cases. While we
realise that this might be frustrating, we do not increase costs in months that have
lots of games and this is an accepted risk by the club. We believe it will balance
out over the course of the season

https://cdn.swanseacity.com/sites/default/files/2022-07/FAQs%20SwansTV%2021-22.p
Swans TV Over Summer on 15:44 - May 30 with 1726 viewsploppy

Swans TV Over Summer on 15:10 - May 30 by 3swan

Doesn't look like it

WHAT HAPPENS IF NO GAMES ARE SHOWN IN MY SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD?
If you are on a monthly package, it is an accepted risk that some months will have
more live fixtures than others, so no refund will be given in those cases. While we
realise that this might be frustrating, we do not increase costs in months that have
lots of games and this is an accepted risk by the club. We believe it will balance
out over the course of the season

https://cdn.swanseacity.com/sites/default/files/2022-07/FAQs%20SwansTV%2021-22.p

Hmmm. I can understand that during the season - games might be postponed due to bad weather, for example. But the last possible game would have been the play-off final and this payment covers the month after that.
Swans TV Over Summer on 16:51 - May 30 with 1694 viewsAguycalledJack

Can’t you just stop the subscription and then set it back up when season starts?

Have to say, I think this is bad form from the club.
Swans TV Over Summer on 17:07 - May 30 with 1676 viewsswan_si

Swans TV Over Summer on 16:51 - May 30 by AguycalledJack

Can’t you just stop the subscription and then set it back up when season starts?

Have to say, I think this is bad form from the club.

you can stop the subscription anytime, and start it again when it suits, it's up to the person subscribing to cancel it. Can't blame the club.
Swans TV Over Summer on 17:45 - May 30 with 1646 viewsploppy

Swans TV Over Summer on 17:07 - May 30 by swan_si

you can stop the subscription anytime, and start it again when it suits, it's up to the person subscribing to cancel it. Can't blame the club.

I've stopped the subscription now. I never thought for one minute they'd take a monthly subscription after the season had finished, and knowing there were no games in the next month.

Oh well, life lesson I suppose.
Swans TV Over Summer on 17:48 - May 30 with 1640 viewsswan_si

Swans TV Over Summer on 17:45 - May 30 by ploppy

I've stopped the subscription now. I never thought for one minute they'd take a monthly subscription after the season had finished, and knowing there were no games in the next month.

Oh well, life lesson I suppose.

I've done it myself, got audio only for non televised cup games, forgot to cancel it 2 years running 🤪, hoping not to make it a hattrick next year.
Swans TV Over Summer on 19:03 - May 30 with 1589 viewsploppy

Refunded!

Bosh.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans TV Over Summer on 19:04 - May 30 with 1589 views3swan

Swans TV Over Summer on 15:44 - May 30 by ploppy

Hmmm. I can understand that during the season - games might be postponed due to bad weather, for example. But the last possible game would have been the play-off final and this payment covers the month after that.

I would contact them on

If you have any queries, please email swanstvlive@streamamg.com.

As the wording is

"We believe it will balance out over the course of the season. "

Which would lead you to believe that the monthly package would not be taken for June and maybe July,

You can but try, if you don't ask you don't get.
Swans TV Over Summer on 19:06 - May 30 with 1582 views3swan

Swans TV Over Summer on 19:03 - May 30 by ploppy

Refunded!

Bosh.

Good

Another couple of minutes and I wouldn't have posted my reply

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024