Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious questions for the club 16:35 - Jul 30 with 7301 viewsQPRConor2000

to be honest, I really dont know what is going on with the hierarchy at this football club.

1. We do not have a DOF, and that seems to have gone very quiet, we were told to expect an appointment soon, but nothing yet has come to pass.
2. Fernandes has left, and we know he had 26% of the club, so we dont know whos getting it,
3. Club seeking new investment, hinting at the club being sold.

Furthermore, we have a weak squad who will struggle at Championship level next season, Amit and Ruben, or whoever it is, need to come out to us and honestly explain to us what on earth is going on, because looking from the outside, it just seems chaotic and an absolute mess, someone really needs to get a grip urgently here.

Its all a big, unwelcome distraction, and its not helpful at all, especially to the fans.

[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 21:46]
Serious questions for the club on 07:46 - Jul 31 with 1593 viewsjoe90

Wasn’t it Amit or Ruben who said in their interview that they would invest in the playing squad if it wasn’t for the FFP restrictions? There we have it - FF bloody P! It’s the ball and chain holding us back!

As I see it we’re close to ‘turning a corner’. Once we get to the end of this FFP cycle we’ll see the overhaul of the squad we’ve been waiting for. In the long run I’m confident that sticking to the rules and building a new training ground etc is the way forward.

There are plenty of clubs that serve as warning to us and when you think about it, we’re relatively stable in comparison.

I know none of that will make this season any easier, but I’m hoping that’s it short term pain for long term gain…
[Post edited 31 Jul 2023 7:51]
Serious questions for the club on 07:51 - Jul 31 with 1558 viewsdistortR

Serious questions for the club on 07:46 - Jul 31 by joe90

Wasn’t it Amit or Ruben who said in their interview that they would invest in the playing squad if it wasn’t for the FFP restrictions? There we have it - FF bloody P! It’s the ball and chain holding us back!

As I see it we’re close to ‘turning a corner’. Once we get to the end of this FFP cycle we’ll see the overhaul of the squad we’ve been waiting for. In the long run I’m confident that sticking to the rules and building a new training ground etc is the way forward.

There are plenty of clubs that serve as warning to us and when you think about it, we’re relatively stable in comparison.

I know none of that will make this season any easier, but I’m hoping that’s it short term pain for long term gain…

The worst of it is, given how close to the wind we are sailing financially, I can see relegation AND us exceeding FFP limits.
Serious questions for the club on 08:01 - Jul 31 with 1524 viewsDejR_vu

Serious questions for the club on 07:46 - Jul 31 by joe90

Reuben intimated the opposite. He said without FFP other clubs would spend more so, paraphrasing, what’s the point? They’ve already tried the spending a wheelbarrow load of cash route, fvcked it up. Why would they do it again? I think FFP suits them just fine, it limits how much they can put in so saves them from themselves. They fvcked this route up as well but it’s a less expensive fvck up.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Serious questions for the club on 09:36 - Jul 31 with 1382 viewsterryb

Serious questions for the club on 22:51 - Jul 30 by VancouverHoop

It's a small sample size, but of the three promoted sides only Plymouth fans seem excited. Wednesday's are at least as depressed as we are, they lost to 4-0 to a Spanish Div 2 side last week. Meanwhile Ipswich are remembering that the last time they began the season at Sunderland they were relegated.

Really?

Every Ipswich supporter I know (and there are far more than Rangers fans I know personally) are expecting to be in play off contention at the very least!
Serious questions for the club on 16:44 - Jul 31 with 1097 viewsVancouverHoop

Serious questions for the club on 09:36 - Jul 31 by terryb

Really?

Every Ipswich supporter I know (and there are far more than Rangers fans I know personally) are expecting to be in play off contention at the very least!

As I said, a small sample size.

I guess my point is at that, at this time of year especially, fans of all clubs tend to speculate in extremes.
Serious questions for the club on 17:49 - Jul 31 with 1032 viewsPinnerPaul

Serious questions for the club on 18:38 - Jul 30 by HammersmithR

The board certainly have to come out this week and give us an update of where we are with the appointment of the DoF. And certainly explain what is the objective for this season? What plans are in place when we get relegated this season?

You seriously want them to publish their plans for relegation in the week before the new season starts?
Serious questions for the club on 23:19 - Jul 31 with 885 viewskensalriser

I'm sure others have already made this supposition, but the more I think about it the more I'm convinced that Beale exited early not because he planned it beforehand, but because he didn't like the look of the club from the inside and didn't much fancy being around when the shit hit the fan.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Serious questions for the club on 06:30 - Aug 1 with 763 viewsdistortR

Serious questions for the club on 23:19 - Jul 31 by kensalriser

I'm sure others have already made this supposition, but the more I think about it the more I'm convinced that Beale exited early not because he planned it beforehand, but because he didn't like the look of the club from the inside and didn't much fancy being around when the shit hit the fan.

Yeah, that's my view. He came, he saw, he did one.
Login to get fewer ads

Serious questions for the club on 08:05 - Aug 1 with 708 viewssparkey

Serious questions for the club on 23:19 - Jul 31 by kensalriser

Probably. Still a massive k unt though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024