Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panzo 11:42 - Sep 1 with 3145 viewsangryjack

Chooses cardiff over us because of the manager .apparently..
Panzo on 11:50 - Sep 1 with 2694 viewsWhiterockin

Time will tell if it was the right decision by player or club.
Panzo on 11:59 - Sep 1 with 2647 viewsshandyjack

He’s hardly going to say it’s because they offered more wages is he.
Loan to Cardiff and stay on PL wages or permanent to us on less wages. No brainier for him really

Poll: Expectation for the season

Panzo on 12:14 - Sep 1 with 2578 viewsraynor94

Wood staying, more likely

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Panzo on 12:31 - Sep 1 with 2510 viewsWhiterockin

I don't suppose the Cooper Cardiff connection and his dislike of our owners had anything to do with it.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 12:32]
Panzo on 12:36 - Sep 1 with 2468 viewsGriffting

I think the more logical explanation is that we wouldn’t front the money required for the perm transfer. Never seen anything about us wanting him on loan.

The only time I saw him last season was in the play off final where he came on and made a mistake for Luton to score before getting away with it being hand ball.
Panzo on 12:38 - Sep 1 with 2451 viewspencoedjack

Id imagine Paul Abbadonto is creaming in his pants if that's true.
Panzo on 12:52 - Sep 1 with 2376 viewsSullutaCreturned

He's on 35k at Forest apparently. We would never pay 2 million for him then 1.8 million per year in wages.
Panzo on 13:02 - Sep 1 with 2327 viewsKeithHaynes

Panzo on 12:31 - Sep 1 by Whiterockin

I don't suppose the Cooper Cardiff connection and his dislike of our owners had anything to do with it.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 12:32]

Not sure about Cardiff connection but Cooper would advise him as his manager surely ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Panzo on 13:04 - Sep 1 with 2311 viewsWhiterockin

Panzo on 13:02 - Sep 1 by KeithHaynes

Not sure about Cardiff connection but Cooper would advise him as his manager surely ?

You would have thought so.
Panzo on 13:14 - Sep 1 with 2260 viewsjack247

Panzo on 12:52 - Sep 1 by SullutaCreturned

He's on 35k at Forest apparently. We would never pay 2 million for him then 1.8 million per year in wages.

If that’s the case, why are we even wasting time on players whose wage demands we can’t meet?

Surely Duff and Watson should be given a transfer budget, a wages budget and left alone?
Panzo on 13:30 - Sep 1 with 2210 viewsKeithHaynes

Panzo on 13:14 - Sep 1 by jack247

If that’s the case, why are we even wasting time on players whose wage demands we can’t meet?

Surely Duff and Watson should be given a transfer budget, a wages budget and left alone?

They have and if it’s managed right they could stretch to a lot more than the top players are on at the moment. Davis is an example to an extent. The issue is getting it agreed by Levien. Speaking to Phil this morning about this. Go cheaper on one player, pay more for another as long as it’s within the budget then it’s no issue. However, other levels don’t see it that way.

As I’m certain we will see today, hope I’m very wrong.

Panzo on 13:36 - Sep 1 with 2176 viewsjack247

Panzo on 13:30 - Sep 1 by KeithHaynes

They have and if it’s managed right they could stretch to a lot more than the top players are on at the moment. Davis is an example to an extent. The issue is getting it agreed by Levien. Speaking to Phil this morning about this. Go cheaper on one player, pay more for another as long as it’s within the budget then it’s no issue. However, other levels don’t see it that way.

This is exactly what I mean. Overall budget, which I appreciate will be influenced by outgoings. As long as they aren’t spending loads of it giving one player the kind of money that would upset the squad, then why does Levein have to get involved at all?

Rhetorical question!
Panzo on 13:37 - Sep 1 with 2170 viewsLuther27

Deja Vu?
Panzo on 13:40 - Sep 1 with 2156 viewsraynor94

Surely Watson didn't sign up for this?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Panzo on 13:41 - Sep 1 with 2150 viewsjack247

Panzo on 13:40 - Sep 1 by raynor94

Surely Watson didn't sign up for this?

Nor did Duff, Martin, Cooper, Potter…
Panzo on 13:57 - Sep 1 with 2098 viewsRhonddaSwans

Panzo was never wanted I hope this is another Max Watters for them 😆.
They think any player is gonna want to go to caaardiff.

Surprised Panzo didn't say "well the concorse at the city stadium is way bigger so thats why, I picked the only club in for me."
"also me like tapping my head like a muppit." While dribbling then start talking about how awesome 1927 is 😂

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Panzo on 14:01 - Sep 1 with 2084 viewsKeithHaynes

Panzo on 13:36 - Sep 1 by jack247

This is exactly what I mean. Overall budget, which I appreciate will be influenced by outgoings. As long as they aren’t spending loads of it giving one player the kind of money that would upset the squad, then why does Levein have to get involved at all?

Rhetorical question!

It will never change as long as they hold the purse strings mate. And I don’t care what anyone thinks away from here on it, it’s always going to be the same.

Panzo on 04:37 - Sep 2 with 1828 viewsjack247

Panzo on 13:36 - Sep 1 by jack247

Rhetorical question!

I retract this statement and any other derogatory one I’ve posted about the owners this transfer window!

I was basing my opinion on their past performance, but they’ve really stepped up this time. Game changing last few hours.

Despite losing three huge players and one of the shining lights for the future, I genuinely feel this squad is stronger than the one that ended last season. I thought it would deteriorate like it usually does.

By our standards, Duff has been seriously backed.
Panzo on 07:53 - Sep 2 with 1733 viewsBryanSwan

Panzo on 11:59 - Sep 1 by shandyjack

He’s hardly going to say it’s because they offered more wages is he.
Loan to Cardiff and stay on PL wages or permanent to us on less wages. No brainier for him really

Exactly this, his contract has two years left of premier league money. Two loans to the championship staying on that wage and then a move is just the best financial decision.
But as the resident cardiff reporter will say "he has followed them since he was just a boy, his family back in the Ivory coast are massive cardiff fans".

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Panzo on 08:24 - Sep 2 with 1714 viewsbennytheblue

Panzo on 07:53 - Sep 2 by BryanSwan

Exactly this, his contract has two years left of premier league money. Two loans to the championship staying on that wage and then a move is just the best financial decision.
But as the resident cardiff reporter will say "he has followed them since he was just a boy, his family back in the Ivory coast are massive cardiff fans".

We won’t be paying him 35k a week! Nor were Coventry last season whose fans rave about him. Rambo and Robinson are our highest earners on about 25k.
Panzo on 08:47 - Sep 2 with 1698 viewsSgorioFruit

never heard of him

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Panzo on 09:54 - Sep 2 with 1629 viewsKeithHaynes

Panzo on 04:37 - Sep 2 by jack247

I retract this statement and any other derogatory one I’ve posted about the owners this transfer window!

I was basing my opinion on their past performance, but they’ve really stepped up this time. Game changing last few hours.

Despite losing three huge players and one of the shining lights for the future, I genuinely feel this squad is stronger than the one that ended last season. I thought it would deteriorate like it usually does.

By our standards, Duff has been seriously backed.

Watson and Marsh have worked well within a budget that has the spectre of Levien hanging over it. For good or for bad. The club have banked millions this transfer window, and that should keep the wolves from the door.

I don’t see much creativity in this side, and the pace isn’t there. I think Duff now has a solid championship side that could have a go at the top six but probably won’t. I’m happy in the championship tbh. It’s a great league and throws up all sorts of games every season you don’t get in the premier league.

Panzo on 10:05 - Sep 2 with 1609 viewsunion_jack

Panzo on 09:54 - Sep 2 by KeithHaynes

Watson and Marsh have worked well within a budget that has the spectre of Levien hanging over it. For good or for bad. The club have banked millions this transfer window, and that should keep the wolves from the door.

I don’t see much creativity in this side, and the pace isn’t there. I think Duff now has a solid championship side that could have a go at the top six but probably won’t. I’m happy in the championship tbh. It’s a great league and throws up all sorts of games every season you don’t get in the premier league.

Keith, it should be this club’s ambition to be top 6 every year. It won’t always happen as we well know but to start settling for mid table is dangerous. Without the ambition we’ll eventually be staving off relegation or worse.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Panzo on 10:06 - Sep 2 with 1608 viewsshandyjack

Panzo on 08:24 - Sep 2 by bennytheblue

We won’t be paying him 35k a week! Nor were Coventry last season whose fans rave about him. Rambo and Robinson are our highest earners on about 25k.

You won’t be covering g it all for sure. Forest will top it up to keep him on the 35k

Poll: Expectation for the season

Panzo on 10:09 - Sep 2 with 1598 viewsWhiterockin

Panzo on 10:06 - Sep 2 by shandyjack

You won’t be covering g it all for sure. Forest will top it up to keep him on the 35k

Wouldn't surprise me if they were paying it all as a way to get around the loan fee.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024