Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't defend 13:09 - Sep 2 with 3733 viewsangryjack

Save our lives,,get cabango out
Can't defend on 16:40 - Sep 2 with 908 viewsjack247

Can't defend on 16:34 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

Today should have seen players busting a gut to keep their place.
None could complain about being benched for next game.
He has however two weeks to plan .
I would bench Grimes to start with and give captaincy to Allen.
Lowe should be a must starter

Problem is, when two or three players have a bad day or look off the pace, you can blame them. When it’s seven or eight you have to start asking why
Can't defend on 16:42 - Sep 2 with 891 viewsonehunglow

Can't defend on 16:40 - Sep 2 by jack247

Problem is, when two or three players have a bad day or look off the pace, you can blame them. When it’s seven or eight you have to start asking why

Fair.
It’s also a portentous sign when you expect the opposition to come back and beat you .
We have N infinitely better keeper but still look so vulnerable .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Can't defend on 16:53 - Sep 2 with 880 viewsSullutaCreturned

Can't defend on 15:06 - Sep 2 by KeithHaynes

His legacy was ripped up the minute Duff came through the door, and today we both witnessed how poor it is.

There is one commn denominator through it all...Matt Grimes!

I'm blaming Grimes but seriously now, I am
Can't defend on 16:59 - Sep 2 with 853 viewsonehunglow

Can't defend on 16:53 - Sep 2 by SullutaCreturned

There is one commn denominator through it all...Matt Grimes!

I'm blaming Grimes but seriously now, I am

His legacy remains ,clearly

Can't defend on 18:36 - Sep 2 with 797 viewsdantheswansman

What were people expecting then? Duff to come in to a brand new squad and win every game?
That's not only unrealistic at this level especially but outright insanity, he doesn't even know who his best 11 are at this point and he has another 4? to utilise now
There are promising signs for sure, anyone who denies this is just a liar, Patino has assisted in three of his four games for a start
Ginelly today showed what he is all about and can do which for the idiotic is quality.
I can see its not the best start possible but new managers rarely hit the ground running, the squad is a good one and i am going to give him 10 championship games to get his act together until then its pointless wanting him gone
How many games did the Messiah Martin win at this point?
Chill out
Can't defend on 18:38 - Sep 2 with 792 viewsFireboy2

Can't defend on 18:36 - Sep 2 by dantheswansman

What were people expecting then? Duff to come in to a brand new squad and win every game?
That's not only unrealistic at this level especially but outright insanity, he doesn't even know who his best 11 are at this point and he has another 4? to utilise now
There are promising signs for sure, anyone who denies this is just a liar, Patino has assisted in three of his four games for a start
Ginelly today showed what he is all about and can do which for the idiotic is quality.
I can see its not the best start possible but new managers rarely hit the ground running, the squad is a good one and i am going to give him 10 championship games to get his act together until then its pointless wanting him gone
Chill out

👏👏👏👏👏
Can't defend on 18:39 - Sep 2 with 781 viewsonehunglow

Chill out

This.
Tougher ,more pragmatic defence
An end to Dumbass gift goLs
And fight for the cause
Not much sign thus far.
We hope

Can't defend on 18:46 - Sep 2 with 779 viewsWhiterockin

Chill out

No but one win would be a start. I don't want him gone but I want a massive improvement over the next 5 games.
Login to get fewer ads

Can't defend on 18:55 - Sep 2 with 757 viewsFireboy2

Can't defend on 18:46 - Sep 2 by Whiterockin

No but one win would be a start. I don't want him gone but I want a massive improvement over the next 5 games.

So do I WR.

I wonder how the fans will feel if we beat the scum.
Can't defend on 18:57 - Sep 2 with 746 viewsonehunglow

Can't defend on 18:55 - Sep 2 by Fireboy2

So do I WR.

Relieved and happy.
You?

Can't defend on 18:58 - Sep 2 with 748 viewsWhiterockin

Can't defend on 18:55 - Sep 2 by Fireboy2

So do I WR.

Personally I would be ecstatic that we have a win, but it would need to be the start of an upturn. Hopefully a win any win will give everyone confidence which must be rock bottom at the moment.
Can't defend on 19:04 - Sep 2 with 729 viewsonehunglow

Can't defend on 18:58 - Sep 2 by Whiterockin

Personally I would be ecstatic that we have a win, but it would need to be the start of an upturn. Hopefully a win any win will give everyone confidence which must be rock bottom at the moment.

Most will be relieved,all hPpy.
‘Twas a stupid question ,granted

Can't defend on 19:16 - Sep 2 with 725 viewsFireboy2

Can't defend on 18:58 - Sep 2 by Whiterockin

If we win it will definitely be the start of an upturn.

What has it been like after our last two wins away to them?
Can't defend on 06:44 - Sep 4 with 550 viewsangryjack

Can't defend on 19:16 - Sep 2 by Fireboy2

How can you say that,after performances so far,no evidence at all to say things going get better,and tbh I honestly think Cardiff at this moment would beat us..unfortunately
Can't defend on 07:25 - Sep 4 with 535 viewsjack247

Can't defend on 19:16 - Sep 2 by Fireboy2

100% it will be. Potential sliding doors moment.

I don’t think we will mind. They’ve improved and we’ve regressed. Losing to Cardiff wouldn’t have entered my head a couple of months ago.
Can't defend on 09:22 - Sep 4 with 504 viewsonehunglow

Can't defend on 06:44 - Sep 4 by angryjack

How can you say that,after performances so far,no evidence at all to say things going get better,and tbh I honestly think Cardiff at this moment would beat us..unfortunately

Looking at us right now,nobody could be in any way confident if avoiding beaten beaten and beating well.
We hope this game is the turning point
Nobody is confident or believes we will win

Can't defend on 14:27 - Sep 4 with 448 viewsRhonddaSwans

Can't defend on 14:39 - Sep 2 by HugeEnkins

Are you high? serious question

😂 it was a stupid half time post I talke full responsibility for the lads losing 😂.

I was referring to the first half I hadn't watched the horror show in the 2nd half when posted.

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Can't defend on 16:34 - Sep 4 with 409 viewsscruffyjack

We need to get width, because that’s where the bulk of goals are scored from. It’s not rocket science, we need width further up the pitch plus full backs in support, not centre halves. Although that would mean four at the back, which doesn’t look likely.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024