Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sack him 13:52 - Sep 2 with 6092 viewsangryjack

He's clueless
Sack him on 19:00 - Sep 3 with 1054 viewsFireboy2

Sack him on 18:26 - Sep 3 by shingle

Or ten more games to make thing worse than they are now, you do realise that could happen don`t you, the new players may well not bed in if there crap if other teams with more ambitious owners wanted them four they would not be here that`s for sure.

Ahh he's back on to bring his usual upbeat posts.

Don't fall for it guys and gals.
Sack him on 19:47 - Sep 3 with 998 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sack him on 18:26 - Sep 3 by shingle

Or ten more games to make thing worse than they are now, you do realise that could happen don`t you, the new players may well not bed in if there crap if other teams with more ambitious owners wanted them four they would not be here that`s for sure.

Oh FFS! WE could be taken over by a billinaire businessman who spends an absolute fortune on our team but still end up a crap team in the Championship that nearly got relegated.

We could be taken over by a Saudi oil prince who spends 50 million on us and it could all go badly wrong.

There ar no guarantees. Newcastle found that out on the South coast yesterday.
Sack him on 19:50 - Sep 3 with 992 viewsFireboy2

Sack him on 19:47 - Sep 3 by SullutaCreturned

Oh FFS! WE could be taken over by a billinaire businessman who spends an absolute fortune on our team but still end up a crap team in the Championship that nearly got relegated.

We could be taken over by a Saudi oil prince who spends 50 million on us and it could all go badly wrong.

Are you fecking blind?

Or can't you read?

You didn't heed my warning 🙄
Sack him on 09:27 - Sep 4 with 835 viewsonehunglow

Sack him on 19:00 - Sep 3 by Fireboy2

Ahh he's back on to bring his usual upbeat posts.

Don't fall for it guys and gals.

Why don’t you lay off the personal crap

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sack him on 09:29 - Sep 4 with 833 viewsonehunglow

Shingled and me are hardly forum chums but let’s quit the group culture .
I agree with him,I disagree with him.

Why are doom mongers so labelled and quite wtf is it to do with anyone if they are .

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Sack him on 11:37 - Sep 4 with 771 viewspencoedjack

1st game of the season Saturday, have to admit I was pretty shocked with what I saw especially defensively.

Duff has 2 weeks to get his new signings integrated into the group to ensure the biannual Bassey bashing continues.

A performance like that will not be acceptable.
Sack him on 12:35 - Sep 4 with 717 viewsonehunglow

Sack him on 11:37 - Sep 4 by pencoedjack

1st game of the season Saturday, have to admit I was pretty shocked with what I saw especially defensively.

Duff has 2 weeks to get his new signings integrated into the group to ensure the biannual Bassey bashing continues.

A performance like that will not be acceptable.

From the stream,our fans seemed exactly so.Shocked,traumatised even.
It was sickening really.

This was Bristol City btw.

Sack him on 18:41 - Sep 4 with 635 viewsshingle

Sack him on 19:47 - Sep 3 by SullutaCreturned

Yet Newcastle finished third in the Prem and are in the Champions League, perhaps you should not use them as an example.
Login to get fewer ads

Sack him on 18:53 - Sep 4 with 610 viewsSullutaCreturned

Sack him on 18:41 - Sep 4 by shingle

Yet Newcastle finished third in the Prem and are in the Champions League, perhaps you should not use them as an example.

I used the one game as an example, not the whole season.

How about all those teams who spent a fortune trying to stay in the EPL with many ending up in financial trouble?

Portsmouth, Sunderland, Bradford....

I'm sure nobody wants to do a Bury.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024