Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty 15:30 - Oct 17 with 1532 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Four times in 45 minutes though. It takes me a day and half just to get my breath back these days.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-67137253

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 16:09 - Oct 17 with 1503 viewsKeithHaynes

Managing to prove the 45 minute ‘break’ has saved him.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 17:43 - Oct 17 with 1469 viewsonehunglow

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 16:09 - Oct 17 by KeithHaynes

A relative knee trembler that Keith.
Back in the day eh…

Have a brother in law who worked for BR and the tales he tells regarding overtime fiddling and time off are shocking .

[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 17:45]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 22:36 - Oct 17 with 1385 viewsmajorraglan

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 16:09 - Oct 17 by KeithHaynes

Given that police officers have a paid refreshments break, I think this guy is exceptionally lucky to have kept his job. None of us know all the facts and we only know what’s been written in the article, there’s a big play on welfare and personal problems, but my personal view is that the officer should have been sacked.
Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 23:06 - Oct 17 with 1365 viewsonehunglow

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 22:36 - Oct 17 by majorraglan

Given that police officers have a paid refreshments break, I think this guy is exceptionally lucky to have kept his job. None of us know all the facts and we only know what’s been written in the article, there’s a big play on welfare and personal problems, but my personal view is that the officer should have been sacked.

They used to have canteens and work an 8 hr day like most do.
Police clubs/ canteens sold off to save money .
No idea why anyone would want to subject themselves to this job nowadays.

Most will accept the help of a police officer whether or not he s had sex a few hours ago.
I would

It’s like firemen , who knows what they get up to when sleeping on @ night shift in their beds at the station..
But, they ll get out of them and save your life .

All the 999 staff hAve my admiration

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 23:06 - Oct 17 with 1368 viewsKeithHaynes

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 22:36 - Oct 17 by majorraglan

45 minutes ‘where practical’ He was obviously well practical 😂

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 23:10 - Oct 17 with 1353 viewsonehunglow

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 23:06 - Oct 17 by KeithHaynes

45 minutes ‘where practical’ He was obviously well practical 😂

Tim like to take my time Guv.
45 mins barely enough for. Decent cup of Earl Grey
One of my troops used to visit Red Are area during scoff time.
It was accepted but not by me. I followed him and caught him bang to rights.
I got rid of him but only to another division .
It made me very unpopular .

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 23:35 - Oct 17 with 1343 viewsmajorraglan

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 23:06 - Oct 17 by onehunglow

They used to have canteens and work an 8 hr day like most do.
Police clubs/ canteens sold off to save money .
No idea why anyone would want to subject themselves to this job nowadays.

Most will accept the help of a police officer whether or not he s had sex a few hours ago.
I would

It’s like firemen , who knows what they get up to when sleeping on @ night shift in their beds at the station..
But, they ll get out of them and save your life .

All the 999 staff hAve my admiration

The issue for me is that he’s breached the Code of Ethics and committed a disciplinary offence. I see it as double standards, he’s breaking his own organisations rules whilst probably nicking people for breaking the law. Be interesting to know if he’s a senior officer.
Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 00:03 - Oct 18 with 1334 viewsKeithHaynes

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 23:35 - Oct 17 by majorraglan

The issue for me is that he’s breached the Code of Ethics and committed a disciplinary offence. I see it as double standards, he’s breaking his own organisations rules whilst probably nicking people for breaking the law. Be interesting to know if he’s a senior officer.

As you say, there are numerous facts missing.

Login to get fewer ads

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 01:05 - Oct 18 with 1319 viewsRobbie

Days gone by , back in the Dark Ages , a night shift in British Steel was time to get your sleeplng blankets out of your locker . Thank goodness them days have gone .

Perks of the job should now be a no go area , apart from Politicians of course .

Wonder if this Policeman had a call to action answer whilst on the job .
Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 07:37 - Oct 18 with 1264 viewsangryjack

No wander you can't get a pig to come around when your house being burgled,,here we are here's a crime number,should been sacred and named and shamed,its a case of scratching each others backs...its scandalous,no wander most public hate them..drive 21 mph and a pig will pop up somewhere,but any real crime they out having sex...
Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 14:35 - Oct 18 with 1181 viewsKeithHaynes

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 01:05 - Oct 18 by Robbie

Days gone by , back in the Dark Ages , a night shift in British Steel was time to get your sleeplng blankets out of your locker . Thank goodness them days have gone .

Perks of the job should now be a no go area , apart from Politicians of course .

Wonder if this Policeman had a call to action answer whilst on the job .

You would assume he had annotated his call soon as ‘having a bit of lunch ‘

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 14:46 - Oct 18 with 1166 viewsWhiterockin

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 14:35 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

"Having a bit for lunch."
Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 15:30 - Oct 18 with 1145 viewsonehunglow

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 14:46 - Oct 18 by Whiterockin

"Having a bit for lunch."

As angry has suggested,probably a pork sausage

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 00:06 - Oct 19 with 1075 viewsRobbie

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 14:35 - Oct 18 by KeithHaynes

Obvious answer , but I am not going to bite
Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 03:12 - Oct 19 with 1067 viewsangryjack

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 15:30 - Oct 18 by onehunglow

As angry has suggested,probably a pork sausage

😅😅..liked that one,good old pork sausage in back of his bacon wagon
Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 13:08 - Oct 19 with 1010 viewsonehunglow

Cop nearly cops it for copping off on duty on 03:12 - Oct 19 by angryjack

😅😅..liked that one,good old pork sausage in back of his bacon wagon

Not a Jewish reference either

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024