Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pederson Yates and cullen 21:55 - Oct 24 with 4520 viewsangryjack

Should be playing park football
[Post edited 24 Oct 2023 21:56]
Pederson Yates and cullen on 08:37 - Oct 25 with 2200 viewsjack247

Try some reasoning every now and again. Constant negativity with nothing to back it up gets a bit boring.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:07 - Oct 25 with 2184 viewsFireboy2

Just accept that some people are just naturally negative, in everything in their lives.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:27 - Oct 25 with 2167 viewsangryjack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:07 - Oct 25 by Fireboy2

Just accept that some people are just naturally negative, in everything in their lives.

I post as I see it,them 3 not up to it
Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:29 - Oct 25 with 2165 viewsangryjack

Pederson is never a left back in a million years,cullen is nowhere near good enough and Yates my jack russell could hold it better
Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:32 - Oct 25 with 2157 viewsonehunglow

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:07 - Oct 25 by Fireboy2

What absolute garbage totally out of place on a football forum.
People’s whole lives being judged by a username .

Nobody has to be “ negative” but it’s conforting for some to label others as such.
Some might have low esteem or simply issues that affect their thinking far removed from football.
The idea of this site ,I think but may be wrong,is for fans to exchange views.
Now,this being populated by human beings means views will wary.

Finally, some if the finest people in my 73 years on this planet would have been labelled negative,doom and gloomier,naysayer etc so save me the philosophy as I find it sickening .
But that’s only my opinion .

Regarding the title ,all of them look as described .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:42 - Oct 25 with 2153 viewsangryjack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:32 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

What absolute garbage totally out of place on a football forum.
People’s whole lives being judged by a username .

Nobody has to be “ negative” but it’s conforting for some to label others as such.
Some might have low esteem or simply issues that affect their thinking far removed from football.
The idea of this site ,I think but may be wrong,is for fans to exchange views.
Now,this being populated by human beings means views will wary.

Finally, some if the finest people in my 73 years on this planet would have been labelled negative,doom and gloomier,naysayer etc so save me the philosophy as I find it sickening .
But that’s only my opinion .

Regarding the title ,all of them look as described .

He don't judge me as he don't know me,and if he did im far from negative but say it as I see it,pederson can't pass water his touch is useless,maybe make an old school centre half,as fir full back never,cullen don't understand how he's had so many chances he don't influence a fame one bit,wouldn't know he's on the pitch ever,Yates is just a slight upgrade of him..
Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:44 - Oct 25 with 2147 viewsonehunglow

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:42 - Oct 25 by angryjack

He don't judge me as he don't know me,and if he did im far from negative but say it as I see it,pederson can't pass water his touch is useless,maybe make an old school centre half,as fir full back never,cullen don't understand how he's had so many chances he don't influence a fame one bit,wouldn't know he's on the pitch ever,Yates is just a slight upgrade of him..

It was a generic analysis

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:46 - Oct 25 with 2149 viewsangryjack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:44 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

It was a generic analysis

👍
Login to get fewer ads

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:49 - Oct 25 with 2140 viewsonehunglow

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:46 - Oct 25 by angryjack

👍

I see Cullen as basically a nice lad
I see Yates as being a rather forlorn soul
As for Pederson ,at least he’s big

Where is super club man Kyle, one given another contract by our club.
This is one of the reasons we are where we are ,ie,giving contracts to people that do not serve our purpose .

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:53 - Oct 25 with 2132 viewsWhiterockin

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:49 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

This is one of the reasons we are where we are ,ie,giving contracts to people that do not serve our purpose .

Naughton was on the bench last night and if one of the central defenders got injured he would have been on IMO. Any more injuries and he may well be starting.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:54 - Oct 25 with 2123 viewsangryjack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:49 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Their goal last night came from us being on the attack it got played into Yates instead holding it he tried a flick with no one around him,gave possession away they came straight on the attack and scored..
Pederson Yates and cullen on 10:13 - Oct 25 with 2103 viewsunion_jack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:54 - Oct 25 by angryjack

Their goal last night came from us being on the attack it got played into Yates instead holding it he tried a flick with no one around him,gave possession away they came straight on the attack and scored..

There were far too many incidents last night of being ‘too cute’ when simpler play would have been more effective. Classic signs of trying too hard.

The times we played ourselves into tight situations on the flanks where we either lost the ball or got nowhere were too many. Seemed to be in each other’s way.

One to forget I’d say.

I’d give Watford a bit of praise in that they got in our faces all over the pitch not allowing us to play our game BUT we’ve got to have a game plan to counteract that. Last night’s was not effective at all.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Pederson Yates and cullen on 10:31 - Oct 25 with 2086 viewstheloneranger

We need to stop playing Tuesday nights. We've only won 2 of our last 15 Tuesday matches!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Pederson Yates and cullen on 10:42 - Oct 25 with 2066 viewsFireboy2

Pederson Yates and cullen on 09:27 - Oct 25 by angryjack

I post as I see it,them 3 not up to it

You rarely post positive stuff, you mostly post to slag someone off, I see this as being negative.

Not an opinion, it is fact.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 11:21 - Oct 25 with 2045 viewsangryjack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 10:42 - Oct 25 by Fireboy2

You rarely post positive stuff, you mostly post to slag someone off, I see this as being negative.

Not an opinion, it is fact.

That's right if players not good enough for club I support I will say it and give reasons I say it anything wrong that...I don't bury head in sand or wear rose tinted spectacles..
Pederson Yates and cullen on 11:43 - Oct 25 with 2030 viewsonehunglow

Pederson Yates and cullen on 11:21 - Oct 25 by angryjack

That's right if players not good enough for club I support I will say it and give reasons I say it anything wrong that...I don't bury head in sand or wear rose tinted spectacles..

When somebody uses a word positive ,it is often a default comfort button.
Anyone can post “ positive” and find up arrows of support.
Every fan should criticise
Every one
This club goes back over 100 years and our forefathers brought us up to follow the team,and hitching,slagging off is part of that, Anyone not seeing that is dense or disingenuous .
Nobody should expect second best ipeven if it’s impractical or impossible. Why? ,because dreams are part and parcel of being a fan .
It’s a new phenomenon where anonymous people on a forum can create an aura ,a character for themselves to look good and impress with their undying love for the club .
It makes me sick to my stomach and it’s right to call this out

Carry on angry

Pederson Yates and cullen on 13:37 - Oct 25 with 1952 viewsjack247

Pederson Yates and cullen on 11:43 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

When somebody uses a word positive ,it is often a default comfort button.
Anyone can post “ positive” and find up arrows of support.
Every fan should criticise
Every one
This club goes back over 100 years and our forefathers brought us up to follow the team,and hitching,slagging off is part of that, Anyone not seeing that is dense or disingenuous .
Nobody should expect second best ipeven if it’s impractical or impossible. Why? ,because dreams are part and parcel of being a fan .
It’s a new phenomenon where anonymous people on a forum can create an aura ,a character for themselves to look good and impress with their undying love for the club .
It makes me sick to my stomach and it’s right to call this out

Carry on angry

You’re very right and very wrong at the same time in my opinion.

Of course everyone should criticise. I’d say the vast majority on here do. You only have to look at Russell Martins winless run for evidence of that, virtually all of us wanted him sacked at one point. Duff looked to be going the same way not long ago.

Calling players ‘park players’ when they are blatantly being asked to do roles they aren’t suited to is always going to get a response. If he’d said Cullen isn’t a winger and Yates would be far better running at defenders in the final third than back to goal near the halfway line, I bet most people would have agreed with him.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 14:18 - Oct 25 with 1917 viewsonehunglow

Pederson Yates and cullen on 13:37 - Oct 25 by jack247

You’re very right and very wrong at the same time in my opinion.

Of course everyone should criticise. I’d say the vast majority on here do. You only have to look at Russell Martins winless run for evidence of that, virtually all of us wanted him sacked at one point. Duff looked to be going the same way not long ago.

Calling players ‘park players’ when they are blatantly being asked to do roles they aren’t suited to is always going to get a response. If he’d said Cullen isn’t a winger and Yates would be far better running at defenders in the final third than back to goal near the halfway line, I bet most people would have agreed with him.

I’m not bisexual though ,just well balanced .
It’s better than being crushed and trapped in a mould of arrogance .
A little poetic licence on a forum is fine IMO.
What isn’t fine are fans calling others idiots because they don’t agree.
In fairness to Mr Angry,some of the stuff Jerry comes up with really is no different from what is seen on local parks .

Pederson Yates and cullen on 14:27 - Oct 25 with 1909 viewsangryjack

Pederson Yates and cullen on 14:18 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

In fairness to Mr Angry,some of the stuff Jerry comes up with really is no different from what is seen on local parks .

He can't do the basics his touch ain't best he's as weak as p!ss, his movement is non existent must be so easy to mark,his decision making on the ball is questionable don't release when should gets caught in possession tries useless flicks which came to costing us a goal last night..ye he's not much better than a park's player..if you want someone to work hard and close down any clown if fit can do that but as a footballing brain I not seen it yet
Pederson Yates and cullen on 14:33 - Oct 25 with 1882 viewsonehunglow

Pederson Yates and cullen on 14:27 - Oct 25 by angryjack

He can't do the basics his touch ain't best he's as weak as p!ss, his movement is non existent must be so easy to mark,his decision making on the ball is questionable don't release when should gets caught in possession tries useless flicks which came to costing us a goal last night..ye he's not much better than a park's player..if you want someone to work hard and close down any clown if fit can do that but as a footballing brain I not seen it yet

Think Nanty called it as it really is.
It’s not a good watch I agree but if we are not honest we are nothing .
I’m sure Jerry is a nice boy ,loved animals and gives to charity .

Pederson Yates and cullen on 15:49 - Oct 25 with 1839 viewsjack247

Pederson Yates and cullen on 14:18 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Well balanced is criticising and crediting players and managers when they deserve it.

Making your mind up after a game or two then blindly sticking to that opinion in the face of all evidence until, or in some cases after, they leave the club probably doesn’t fall into the well balanced category.

If by poetic licence, you mean calling Fisher ‘Fishy’ and Naughton ‘Super club man Kyle’, and you feel it gives your posts more impact, then crack on.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 16:09 - Oct 25 with 1823 viewsonehunglow

Pederson Yates and cullen on 15:49 - Oct 25 by jack247

Well balanced is criticising and crediting players and managers when they deserve it.

Making your mind up after a game or two then blindly sticking to that opinion in the face of all evidence until, or in some cases after, they leave the club probably doesn’t fall into the well balanced category.

If by poetic licence, you mean calling Fisher ‘Fishy’ and Naughton ‘Super club man Kyle’, and you feel it gives your posts more impact, then crack on.

Last paragraph.
I’m afraid,yet again,yiu make assumptions of me.
Big mistake as I’ve pointed out before .

Pederson Yates and cullen on 16:39 - Oct 25 with 1793 viewsjack247

Pederson Yates and cullen on 16:09 - Oct 25 by onehunglow

Last paragraph.
I’m afraid,yet again,yiu make assumptions of me.
Big mistake as I’ve pointed out before .

Last paragraph started with the word ‘If’.

I do often fail to understand what you’re on about though. It’s because you resort to mumbo jumbo when people ask for a bit more backbone to your criticisms than ‘he’s crap’ ‘Fishy’ or ‘my dog would be just as good’.

Come back with a response like Nantys that raised some valid points.
Pederson Yates and cullen on 20:19 - Oct 25 with 1714 viewsonehunglow

Pederson Yates and cullen on 16:39 - Oct 25 by jack247

Last paragraph started with the word ‘If’.

I do often fail to understand what you’re on about though. It’s because you resort to mumbo jumbo when people ask for a bit more backbone to your criticisms than ‘he’s crap’ ‘Fishy’ or ‘my dog would be just as good’.

Come back with a response like Nantys that raised some valid points.

Jumbo mumbo
I ll save you the trouble
[Post edited 25 Oct 2023 20:21]

Pederson Yates and cullen on 20:28 - Oct 25 with 1690 viewsDr_Winston

Nearly 24 hours later and he's still whining.

The last month or so must have been tough.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024