Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder 17:32 - Oct 31 with 4198 viewsNorthernr

Many of you will know Neil Banks as a regular face at QPR over the years. He's now in Sweden, with a Hammarby season ticket, so spent half an hour with him this morning discussing what we can expect from the newbie. It's on the Patreon now available to all three sub tiers...

https://www.patreon.com/posts/neil-banks-92023606

This post has been edited by an administrator
Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 18:07 - Oct 31 with 4009 viewsdaveB

Was that Harold Bishop who used to do the coaches?

Really interesting listen
Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 18:34 - Oct 31 with 3889 viewshubble

Thanks for doing this Clive, very interesting and very encouraging!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 18:34 - Oct 31 with 3893 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great.
Look forward to that.
Thanks Clive and Neil.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 18:44 - Oct 31 with 3863 viewsNorthernr

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 18:07 - Oct 31 by daveB

Was that Harold Bishop who used to do the coaches?

Really interesting listen

Yes! I didn’t know where he stands on the nickname so I left it out ha ha.
Didn’t realise/remember he was at my dad’s funeral until we spoke today so that was quite emotional.
Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 18:51 - Oct 31 with 3819 viewsHayesender

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 18:44 - Oct 31 by Northernr

Didn’t realise/remember he was at my dad’s funeral until we spoke today so that was quite emotional.

You should have asked him about the coach window incident on the motorway coming back from up north years ago

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 19:50 - Oct 31 with 3613 viewsdaveB

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 18:44 - Oct 31 by Northernr

He was a really nice fella, i use to get the coach in the mid 90's to away games and he was always good with everyone.
he was in an episode of Alan Partirdge as well, I remember watching it on BBC and getting very excited that Harold was on tv
Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 20:19 - Oct 31 with 3481 viewsterryb

Thanks Clive, I enjoyed that. An optimistic Rangers fan! As indeed was the other Swedish based fan, lassel, on one of the threads.

Perhaps Mahoney can be brought back from Swindon in January to be our ball playing 'keeper.
Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 21:53 - Oct 31 with 3174 viewsWirralHoop

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 18:51 - Oct 31 by Hayesender

You should have asked him about the coach window incident on the motorway coming back from up north years ago

The roof going to Huddersfield.
Login to get fewer ads

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 05:05 - Nov 1 with 2752 viewsQPunkR

Thanks both for that. Put together at short notice no doubt!

QPR - "shit but local"

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 06:54 - Nov 1 with 2663 viewsBklynRanger

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 19:50 - Oct 31 by daveB

He was a really nice fella, i use to get the coach in the mid 90's to away games and he was always good with everyone.
he was in an episode of Alan Partirdge as well, I remember watching it on BBC and getting very excited that Harold was on tv

Now that is impressive - do you remember which episode it was?

First time I'd heard an actual figure for the Matrade thing. Hopefully it allows some room for an increase in investment to cover a couple of tippy tappy additions.
Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 08:40 - Nov 1 with 2479 viewsSuperhoop83

I've finally signed up to Patreon and that was a good listen. I almost feel like there is hope again!

Suffering since 1978.

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 11:37 - Nov 1 with 2329 viewsTheChef

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 19:50 - Oct 31 by daveB

Ah, that's him!!

Yes remember him doing one of the supporter's coaches to Forest in the late 90s (lost 4-0, surprise).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 13:47 - Nov 1 with 2238 viewsFDC

Enjoyed that, feeling dangerously optimistic, role on Saturday and potentially a healthy dose of realism
Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 15:27 - Nov 1 with 2123 viewsdaveB

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 06:54 - Nov 1 by BklynRanger

Now that is impressive - do you remember which episode it was?

First time I'd heard an actual figure for the Matrade thing. Hopefully it allows some room for an increase in investment to cover a couple of tippy tappy additions.

I don't sadly, think he is sat in a bar reading a newspaper but not seen it in years
Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 15:37 - Nov 1 with 2062 viewsTheChef

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 15:27 - Nov 1 by daveB

I don't sadly, think he is sat in a bar reading a newspaper but not seen it in years

Yes scene in the hotel lounge where AP tries to engage him in conversation but he just sits there reading the paper.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 18:54 - Nov 1 with 1905 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Really enjoyed that, thanks lads.

Lovely to hear Neil's voice, humour and intelligence after so long - one of the funniest and cleverest Rangers fans and friends I had when I lived in England.

As ever, great questions by Clive. Can't think of anything you missed.

I've listened to the various podcasts and interviews shared on here this week, and thanks to all who shared them. Lovely to have them reinforced by Our 'Arold.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 21:58 - Nov 1 with 1769 viewsJamesB1979

Thanks. Great listen. Getting excited for Saturday……like the start of the season!
Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 22:20 - Nov 1 with 1730 viewsnumptydumpty

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 21:58 - Nov 1 by JamesB1979

Thanks. Great listen. Getting excited for Saturday……like the start of the season!

Yes all good

Let's hope this appointment works.

Sounds promising.

Desperate times for joined up thinking.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Bonus Patreon Podcast with QPR fan/Hammarby season ticket holder on 10:22 - Nov 2 with 1535 viewstimcocking

My Swedish mate Ronnie is a big Hammarby fan. Didn’t seem particularly enamoured with this fella as a coach. Quote ‘not a great match coach’.

Still, at least possession should get back into the double digits.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024